Dems call Tea Party terrorist and Hotage takers

steveox

Frustration cited in Dems' 'terrorist' talk

If only he'd said "hostage-takers" instead of "terrorists."

U.S. Rep. Mike Doyle, D-Forest Hills, said he wasn't comparing Tea Party members with terrorists when he used the word during a closed-door caucus meeting Monday, but was expressing frustration at President Obama's negotiating tactics, which he said gave in too quickly to GOP demands in the debt ceiling debate.

"Had I simply said hostage-taker, there wouldn't be this reaction. I certainly wasn't out to defame anybody," said Doyle, who couldn't recall the exact statement he made. "I wasn't talking about the Tea Party. I was talking about the tactic (of) telling us if we don't go along with this bad deal, they're going to blow the economy up."

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_749613.html

Yeah why isnt the Media talking about Obamas buddy Bill Ayers? Bill Ayers is a guy who blew up the pentagon and killed police officers. Why isnt the Media bringing up Obamas paster Wright when he said God Damn America? Why not Mention those?

Werbung:
“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting. Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.” — Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, on the GOP. Don't call them terrorists though.

Werbung:
Back