Domestic Terrorism

Werbung:
I don't see any references to Christians in the article.

Yes, of course it is terrorism, regardless of who the terrorist(s) is/are.

Do you know anyone else that would be bombing an abortion clinic down in Texas?

I don't know anyone who is crazy enough to go planting bombs in public places.

If the terrorists are calling themselves Christians, which is a possibility, they aren't following their religion very closely, are they?

I don't know anyone who is crazy enough to go planting bombs in public places.

If the terrorists are calling themselves Christians, which is a possibility, they aren't following their religion very closely, are they?

On the contrary, they were following their religion very well. Just ask em.

Most even talk to God before trying to kill people.

On the contrary, they were following their religion very well. Just ask em.

Most even talk to God before trying to kill people.

Stereotype much? Fonz, what makes you any better than the klansman hiding behind his hood, screaming about how blacks have it too easy in this country?

Stereotype much? Fonz, what makes you any better than the klansman hiding behind his hood, screaming about how blacks have it too easy in this country?

Since when does pointing out the obvious truth make you a clansmen?

Can you name one other group of people that has bombed an abortion clinic in the United States?

I think its pretty obvious that God's enemy's are more honest than his friends are.

How about you find me a group of mainstream Christians condoning this violence. For all you know, the person mentioned in the article wasn't even Christian. You just assume. Just like the klansman assumes that when he hears about crime on the news that it was done by a black man.

How about you find me a group of mainstream Christians condoning this violence. For all you know, the person mentioned in the article wasn't even Christian. You just assume. Just like the klansman assumes that when he hears about crime on the news that it was done by a black man.

Yah right, mainstream Christians condoning it publicly. You cant be serious.

Why are you denying reality?

Yah right, mainstream Christians condoning it publicly. You cant be serious.

Why are you denying reality?

So you are admitting that mainstream Christianity does not condone these attacks, yet you still blame all Christianity for them. Am I missing something here?

Werbung:
So you are admitting that mainstream Christianity does not condone these attacks, yet you still blame all Christianity for them. Am I missing something here?

Yes. Even moderate religious people condone the extremists, either directly or indirectly.

So yes, I blame them all.

Back