Economic success and failure in the USA. Has nothing to do with pigmentation.

So explain libtard how Asians making 2X more money than blacks disproves anything I said?

Makes you mad doesn't it those damn Asians?

god you're so stupid.

YOU have to prove that skin color is not a factor in income disparity.

so far the evidence YOU posted shows a correlation between skin color and income, not the opposite. duh.

you're so braindead. lol

Werbung:
but you have to prove that skin color is ZERO PERCENT of the explanation.

and you haven't. duh.

you're so braindead.

You are ignorant. Major league ignorant!

There is no correlation between skin color and economic success. The correlation is between other factors like family structure, intelligence and attitude.

Why do immigrants from Ghana and Nigeria have higher family incomes than whites? average white family income from this link is $65,902.

there is no correlation? that's what you have to prove, moron.

you continually claim its true..but you don't prove its true. duh.

you're so funny.

please keep failing so I can keep laughing at you :)

there is no correlation? that's what you have to prove, moron.

you continually claim its true..but you don't prove its true. duh.

you're so funny.

please keep failing so I can keep laughing at you :)

I proved it using family income statistics. You do not have to be white to do well in this country. Your hate filled ideology is a load of crap.

If whites were an ethnic group they would be ranked 76th out of the 107 ethnic groups in this link. 76th is privleged?

You have not even made a point. What is your point? Saying brain dead over and over?

I proved it using family income statistics. You do not have to be white to do well in this country. Your hate filled ideology is a load of crap.

If whites were an ethnic group they would be ranked 76th out of the 107 ethnic groups in this link. 76th is privleged?

You have not even made a point. What is your point? Saying brain dead over and over?

no, you proved nothing. asians make more than whites who make more than blacks, and you claim skin color is not a factor in that.
but you haven't prven it at all. Waving your hands and whining isn't proof :)

my point is that you continue to fail with braindead posts :)

no, you proved nothing. asians make more than whites who make more than blacks, and you claim skin color is not a factor in that.
but you haven't prven it at all. Waving your hands and whining isn't proof :)

my point is that you continue to fail with braindead posts :)

A lot of people make more money than whites. That is the point! There are African immigrants who make more money than whites and there is are basic reasons why.

I'm not arguing with somebody who has no point.

You are ignorant. Major league ignorant!

There is no correlation between skin color and economic success. The correlation is between other factors like family structure, intelligence and attitude.

Why do immigrants from Ghana and Nigeria have higher family incomes than whites? average white family income from this link is $65,902.

why do they? I don't know. How many families from ghana are there? maybe its a statistical oddity because of a small sample size.
maybe they live in higher income states?

lots of questions, but you fail to prove your claim that skin color has ZERO effect every single time. lol

The poster who never uses facts, statistics or links is demanding proof. You are not even a mediocre message board poster.

so you have to use facts to ask an obvious question? lol.

no, braindead one.

YOU make a claim, YOU need to prove it. Its really that simple.
and you've failed every single time.
you must enjoy failing spectacularly :)

why do they? I don't know. How many families from ghana are there? maybe its a statistical oddity because of a small sample size.
maybe they live in higher income states?

lots of questions, but you fail to prove your claim that skin color has ZERO effect every single time. lol

You ever heard of the internet? There are hundreds of thousands of people here from Ghana and more than that from Nigeria.

They are successful because of strong family ties(2 parents), hard work, intelligence and education. Like most immigrants they come here to earn success rather than looking for handouts.

Werbung:
you ever hear of proof? lol.

compared to the number of whites, the number of people from ghana is tiny. duh

and you know why people from ghana are successful? cool.
feel free to prove your original claim that skin color has ZERO effect on income :)

Back