Economic success and failure in the USA. Has nothing to do with pigmentation.

Werbung:
That's not what he's saying at all but your limited comprehension abilities its all your able to get out of it.

did you "attack'
I'm about done dealing with this nonsense. He's like a dog trying to hump a leg. yet less informed and less intelligent.

you're certainly done providing proof of your claim that skin color has ZERO effect on income.
of course you never started. :)

you ever hear of proof? lol.

compared to the number of whites, the number of people from ghana is tiny. duh

and you know why people from ghana are successful? cool.
feel free to prove your original claim that skin color has ZERO effect on income :)

I have worked with many African immigrants as a nurse for 30 years. I'm also married to an immigrant from the Philippines.

so it has NOTHING to do with skin color (as per YOUR own thread title)...but you don't think "nothing" and "zero' mean the same?
hahahaha
hahahah
hahahahahha

It shows he has experience in the community and experience observing as a paid medical professional with training . Whats yours watching bugs bunny and watching rupaul's drag race and the view .

It shows he has experience in the community and experience observing as a paid medical professional with training . Whats yours watching bugs bunny and watching rupaul's drag race and the view .

he has experience with a few people out of hundreds of millions. "wow" lol

repauls drag race? must be a favorite of yours for you to bring it up like that. :)

so it has NOTHING to do with skin color (as per YOUR own thread title)...but you don't think "nothing" and "zero' mean the same?
hahahaha
hahahah
hahahahahha
yes akin color can affect income so to the likely hood you have been raised in a single parent home in poverty and in a culture where crime and thug life is prevalent in the culture , also as much as I hate to bring this up because of genetics passed.

Research from a variety of fields demonstrates that children born into poor families tend to end up less educated, less healthy, more prone to contact with the police, and less likely to accumulate wealth over a lifetime.May 11, 2016

These are all thing that you seem unable to comprehend .
Also culture in the black community affects income a great deal . All to often a single parent home will not put education as a top value in life but right now success and income which is a result of the thug and gang culture .
There is a series of failures in the black community that result in this .

"These are all thing that you seem unable to comprehend ."

I understand all that just fine, moron. lol. I never said those were not true. duh.

but the OP claimed that skin color has ZERO effect on income, and I asked him to prove it, and he failed, spectacularly. that seems to be something you are unable to comprehend :)

Werbung:
he has experience with a few people out of hundreds of millions. "wow" lol

repauls drag race? must be a favorite of yours for you to bring it up like that. :)

I have been in nursing since 1990. Almost all the people who had the position to tell me what to do were women and at least half of them are not white.

I worked in a prison where half of the supervisors and nurse practitioners were black immigrants.

Your sick view of the world and of the USA is a lie and needs to be confronted and extinguished.

Back