Economic success and failure in the USA. Has nothing to do with pigmentation.

Werbung:
Youre educating us? You have vision of grandeur comrade.
You couldn't find your butt without a map.

Did you know these things before I posted them? You knew Asians were doing well in this country but did you know that Asian household income was 30% higher than whites? 30%!

How can whites be privleged when you have so many non white people who are more affluent?

9 of the top 17 in household income are not white! How does pigmentation matter then?

I know this is hard for some people but the race ideology lie says that the darker you are the more worse off you should be and the lighter you are the more affluent you should be. What a complete lie!

People from India are dark skinned and they have household incomes double that of whites! Average white household income is $65,902.

A normal person would celebrate these FACTS. Libtards get pissed off! You are a bunch of racists.

Indian132,067
2Taiwanese102,405
3Australian100,856
4Filipino100,273
5South African98,212
6Basque94,091
7Indonesian93,501
8Latvian89,697
9Macedonian87,803
10Pakistani87,509
11Iranian87,288
12Lebanese87,099
13Austrian86,499
14Russian85,989
15Lithuanian85,812
16Chinese85,424
17Japanese85,007

FYI South Africans are ranked 5th in income. I did not even include them because the races are varied.

Last edited:
Did you know these things before I posted them? You knew Asians were doing well in this country but did you know that Asian household income was 30% higher than whites? 30%!

How can whites be privleged when you have so many non white people who are more affluent?
You are exhibiting racist attitudes again.

Blacks are are advantaged by their own action from men like Jackson and sharp not embracing the family which is something blm is against embracing thug life and drug life and criminal behavior and being democrats who exploit them and use them .

You are exhibiting racist attitudes again.

What is racist by saying that because Asians have household incomes 30% higher than whites? That whites are not privileged?

Here is my post again. What part of that is racist? What possibly could be racist about celebrating the success of non white people?

Last edited:
What is racist by saying that because Asians have household incomes 30% higher than whites? That whites are not privileged?

Here is my post again. What part of that is racist? What possibly could be racist about celebrating the success of non white people?
That is my.opinion just like you gave opinions. I dont care what you think about what I say or how you react.
To me, youre just another sociopath disgruntled low iq republican.

I have been in nursing since 1990. Almost all the people who had the position to tell me what to do were women and at least half of them are not white.

I worked in a prison where half of the supervisors and nurse practitioners were black immigrants.

Your sick view of the world and of the USA is a lie and needs to be confronted and extinguished.

what is my "sick view of the world and of the us". list it from my posts, nimrod. lol

what is my "sick view of the world and of the us". list it from my posts, nimrod. lol

I started a whole thread on the immoral race ideology of the left. If you do not understand it is not my fault.

It is in every post you tards write.

White people suck.

Black people are not responsible for anything that happens to them.

White privilege.

Obsession with slavery.

America is a shit racist country.

Intelligence and hard work have nothing to do with success.

I started a whole thread on the immoral race ideology of the left. If you do not understand it is not my fault.

White people suck.

White privilege.

Obsession with slavery.

so why do you cowardly and stupidly refuse to answer a simple question about your OWN THREAD? lol.

does skin color have anything to do with income? your thread title said NOTHING but then you argued you didn't say "zero".

so..which is it? lol if its nothing it must be zero, but yet you argue against zero.

hahahahahahhaha

White people suck.

White privilege.

Obsession with slavery.

point out my posts which say any of those things, nimrod.
go for it. lol

Werbung:
so why do you cowardly and stupidly refuse to answer a simple question about your OWN THREAD? lol.

does skin color have anything to do with income? your thread title said NOTHING but then you argued you didn't say "zero".

so..which is it? lol if its nothing it must be zero, but yet you argue against zero.

hahahahahahhaha

What question? I proved beyond any argument that you do not have to be white to succeed in America. That success is not about skin color.

Back