Economic success and failure in the USA. Has nothing to do with pigmentation.

Tiring that to post here is akin to teaching special ed children.

If black people from Nigeria and Ghana can come here and do better than whites there obviously is no white privilege.

If 9 of the 17 highest earning ethnic groups are not white than pigmentation obviously does not matter.

Werbung:

If black people from Nigeria and Ghana can come here and do better than whites there obviously is no white privilege.

If 9 of the 17 highest earning ethnic groups are not white than pigmentation obviously does not matter.
white privilege is just another fake democrat cause to generate hate and division .

Factors that affect economic success or failure.

1. Family structure-We have an immense amount of data going back to the 1960s that shows that most poverty and crime in our country comes from single parent families.

Black children are more than 2X likely to grow up in single parent homes than whites and 4X more likely than Asians. Having the financial support, love and guidance of 2 parents is a huge factor on the financial well being of the children.

2. Intelligence-Numerous studies have been done that show a direct correlation between IQ and economic success. This is universal. If you took a thousand 35 year olds in the UK or Germany and listed them by IQ and income you would find a direct correlation between high IQ and higher incomes.

We have decades of IQ testing in this country that shows certain groups test higher or lower than whites.

Jews-110
Asians-105-106
Whites 99
Hispanics-90
Blacks-85-86

This is not to demean black folks but it explains a lot. There are many professions that require an IQ above 106 and 90% of blacks do not meet that qualification. That's why you do not see many blacks in higher income STEM professions. Sorry but a person with a 90 IQ is not going to be a chemist or software programmer.

3. Attitude-Immigrants succeed in western countries because they come here for the opportunity. They are not looking for hand outs. They are not brain washed to fail. Too many Americans are socialized to fail.

4. Capitalism-Successful people embrace capitalism not hate it. I live in a city of just 40,000 people. We have 18 Mexican and Asian eateries and 2 Latino food stores and a bakery. One of the Chinese restaurants is owned by a Chinese American pharmacist and she also has a snow cone business in the same building.

According to this link from 2007 Indian Americans owned 308,502 businesses in the USA. Chinese Americans owned 423,609.

you keep repeating your claim and yet all you do is hand wave. lol.

so again, pigmentation has ZERO effect on earnings?
you have yet to prove that.

I made my case supported by facts, links and logic.

People from all over the world come to this country and succeed. It matters not what color they are or religion or ethnicity.

Out of the 107 ethnic groups listed whites would be 76th in household income. How is that privilege?

If you do not understand then move on. I do not need to respond to you libtards and your superficial bullcrap. I can just preach all I want.

you haven't proven that skin color has no effect on income. you keep waving your hands. duh.

if you do not understand this, stay here and let me keep laughing at you. :)

I prove it in every post I write.

Find a new angle. Better yet prove how I'm wrong.

its not proof. lol.

blacks on average are lower than whites. prove that ZERO PERCENT of that is due to skin color. duh

clue for morons - i don't have to prove you wrong. YOU made the claim, you prove it. duh.

I made my case supported by facts, links and logic.

People from all over the world come to this country and succeed. It matters not what color they are or religion or ethnicity.

Out of the 107 ethnic groups listed whites would be 76th in household income. How is that privilege?

If you do not understand then move on. I do not need to respond to you libtards and your superficial bullcrap. I can just preach all I want.

you're so stupid. lol.

we're not talking about "white privilege". duh.
we're talking about "effect of skin color on income". try to pay attention and stop deflecting. duh

since you seem too stupid to understand this, in order to prove your claim that skin color has NOTHING to do with income, you need to list all the factors that DO affect it, and show those explain 100% of the income effect, and that therefore skin color has ZERO effect.

you can't just claim you've proven it when you haven't.
well, you can, but i'll keep laughing at you.

Werbung:
Back