Freedom Oil

BytheRules

Ladies and gentlemen, after the freedom fries, here comes the freedom oil!
Terror-Free Oil Initiative
Am I the only one to think they just want to make money by playing on the 9/11 feeling, with a huge generalization on arab=terrorist?
Would some people here buy from them?

Werbung:
I doubt you are the only one. Almost anyone who wants to discredit our President and undermine our efforts in the MiddleEast will agree with you I suspect.

I for one would be willing to pay extra for gasoline if I knew the revenue was not going to companies located in countries that fund or reward terrorist activities. I don't give a hoot whether they are Arab or not.

I doubt you are the only one. Almost anyone who wants to discredit our President and undermine our efforts in the MiddleEast will agree with you I suspect.

I for one would be willing to pay extra for gasoline if I knew the revenue was not going to companies located in countries that fund or reward terrorist activities. I don't give a hoot whether they are Arab or not.

Indeed.

We should listen to sensible Muslims like Abdel Rahman al-Rashed, general manager of the al-Arabiya news channel, who wrote in the Arab News two years ago what our own officials struggle to say:

"It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims. ... We cannot clear our names unless we own up to the shameful fact that terrorism has become an Islamic enterprise; an almost exclusive monopoly, implemented by Muslim men.''

Just to let you all know oil companies don't sponsor terrorist groups. The point of the government encouraging buying Americans is obviously in self-interest, and if you can trick people by using nationalism then by all means do it. I for one refuse to be tricked and will buy the lowest price, which benefits the economy the most. But that the money used to buy oil isn't going to terrorists, unless they have an oil monopoly that I don't know about.

No saggy...

It is for the reason I stated. So that revenue is not going to companies located in countries that fund or reward terrorist activities. Plain and simple.

Werbung:
No saggy...

It is for the reason I stated. So that revenue is not going to companies located in countries that fund or reward terrorist activities. Plain and simple.

The Iraqi, Iranian, Saudi Arabian etc. governments don't fund terrorists, they don't even get money from oil companies except taxes. Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, and other terrorist organizations are opposed to the government so that tax money doesn't go to them. And the oil companies that make the big bucks don't fund terrorists, the money goes into their own pockets. They oppose terrorists because they don't like the hostility they create for potential buyers.

Back