Glenn Beck compares dead teenagers to Hitler youth

In the realm of reason and logic, everything is black and white.

Only in the simplistic world where everything is defined by a one dimensional left to right philosophy. In my world, there are many colors, many nuances, and many simplistic answers to complex questions, all of them wrong.

I never claimed the two groups were related, neither did Beck.

Only in the words he used. Otherwise, no.

Hopefully PLC has more intellectual courage than you have shown in regard to answering my simple questions.

Yes, I answered your simplistic questions. I'm not sure just what the point was, but then, in my world there are many shades of gray, and vibrant colors as well. It is quite a complex world, as a matter of fact.

I'm not even sure that Beck is a complete idiot. He probably doesn't even believe half of the absurdities he spouts, but simply is pandering to the gullible who flock around and make a willing audience for his sponsors to hawk whatever they are selling, whether it is prescription medicines or gold.

Werbung:
Only in the simplistic world where everything is defined by a one dimensional left to right philosophy. In my world, there are many colors, many nuances, and many simplistic answers to complex questions, all of them wrong.

Only in the words he used. Otherwise, no.

Yes, I answered your simplistic questions. I'm not sure just what the point was, but then, in my world there are many shades of gray, and vibrant colors as well. It is quite a complex world, as a matter of fact.

I'm not even sure that Beck is a complete idiot. He probably doesn't even believe half of the absurdities he spouts, but simply is pandering to the gullible who flock around and make a willing audience for his sponsors to hawk whatever they are selling, whether it is prescription medicines or gold.

you forgot survival food stocks...can't make money of the end of times, without selling the paranoid nuts there foods you know

You see many colors because you are stoned all the time.

Liberals really believe EVERYTHING has many explanations or answers. NOTHING can be black or white. There is an exception to this lefty rule. Anything related to conservatives or conservatism.

They love that word NUANCE...a complete bullsh*t word that really means "I know nothing"...and will accept whatever the lib elite tell me to accept.

Of course you think Beck is an idiot. The lib elite told you to think this.

I take that as meaning you agree the answer to both questions is "True", yet you do not consider yourself to have compared the "dead teenagers to Hitler Youth" by doing so.

I won't interrupt this Leftist circle jerk of Beck-Bashing any longer, enjoy the collective climax.

090324-o-symbol2.jpg

I love that graphic....

I hope you do not mind my using it as my new avatar.

You see many colors because you are stoned all the time.

Liberals really believe EVERYTHING has many explanations or answers. NOTHING can be black or white. There is an exception to this lefty rule. Anything related to conservatives or conservatism.

They love that word NUANCE...a complete bullsh*t word that really means "I know nothing"...and will accept whatever the lib elite tell me to accept.

Of course you think Beck is an idiot. The lib elite told you to think this.

Liberal = anyone who does not share your point of view.

I'm proud to be a liberal by that definition.

I find this graphic offensive and pueril. How old are you?
I have to agree with you, but I also find that the offensive and puerile graphic quite fits the posts made by him. When I see his new graphic I think, oh yes, that's what he does with his mind. He seems quite proud of it and I can see why.

Well okay. It was rather disgusting.

So, I changed it.

What do you think of the new one?

I have that one in green

I also took a picture of my T-shirt that says So far he sucks! and the o in so is the obama symbol

i have Gens on my facebook just to annoy a couple of people, then I will change
it back to the T-shirt, I am worried if a kiddo will know what it meant, so I asked my daughter and she said the second hand must represent another evil person in history, i had to laugh

I have that one in green

I also took a picture of my T-shirt that says So far he sucks! and the o in so is the obama symbol

i have Gens on my facebook just to annoy a couple of people, then I will change
it back to the T-shirt, I am worried if a kiddo will know what it meant, so I asked my daughter and she said the second hand must represent another evil person in history, i had to laugh

Hey Pandy...I like the t-shirt. I will have to get one.

Werbung:
Back