Glenn beck is right about gay marriage

People said no-fault divorce was a no-brainer good thing. Others warned of the cheapening effect it would have upon marriage. Turns out it certainly did cheapen it and now we have people marrying just because of a temporary attraction knowing full well you could change your mind at will. And who cares about the children who pay the price for the hedonism.

All we need is to mock marriage further.

Werbung:
I think most Americans are ok with homosexuals. Where some get upset is the Indoctrination in the Classroom or special rights. Other than that I think most people have a live and let live attitude

I dont care about homosexuals one way or the other, they can even play house if they wish but lets not pretend that marriage is appropriate for them.

I think most Americans are ok with homosexuals. Where some get upset is the Indoctrination in the Classroom or special rights. Other than that I think most people have a live and let live attitude

what special right? evry right they have asked for, has been one we straits have already...name one, and one that is a idea held by a majority of gays as a special right they should have.

what special right? evry right they have asked for, has been one we straits have already...name one, and one that is a idea held by a majority of gays as a special right they should have.

If someone throws a brick through my window and I call the police, they will tell me to file a report at the police station the next day

if someone throws a brick through my window and i am homosexual, the police will be right over to take my statement and make a report.

If I get fired from my job because I am not pleasing or satisfying the boss then I get fired and that is that.

If a homosexual gets fired for the exact same reasons they can take the boss to court and say they fired me because I am homosexual, often get either the job back or some kind of settlement.

there are special rights for homosexuals that non homosexuals just do not have

If you want to pretend there is no special rights, go for it.

If someone throws a brick through my window and I call the police, they will tell me to file a report at the police station the next day

if someone throws a brick through my window and i am homosexual, the police will be right over to take my statement and make a report.

If I get fired from my job because I am not pleasing or satisfying the boss then I get fired and that is that.

If a homosexual gets fired for the exact same reasons they can take the boss to court and say they fired me because I am homosexual, often get either the job back or some kind of settlement.

Thats because of Liberalism in America. Just like Womens rights for example.

If a boss fires a woman because she refused to wear a dress to work she can run to the ACLU they take her case and she wins her job back.

But when a man came to work with a dress to challege the system the ACLU wont take his case to court. AKA Mel Feit back in 1982

Like i said,,,Theyre consequences in life on everything you do. Society has the right to reject you if they dont approve your lifestyle. You dont have to live in America,, Theres a country called France that accepts homosexualty and lesbian behavor.

There you go. All the homosexuals need to be sent to France, all the blacks to Africa, and all the Hispanics to Mexico. Then, we'll have a nation of real Americans, right?

none of those are rights....you both have a right to protest your getting fired...if I worked at a company that was all gay, or black...and I got fired, and had grounds to show I was fired for being strait, or white...I also would have the right to file suit...

as for a brick threw a window...the issue is, if someone throws a brick threw your window...beceuse its kids being dumb...thats one thing

if its thrown to attack you for being gay, thats a hate crime, and the target is not just the person with the window but to strike fear into all gays in the area...Hate crimes laws are not bound to gays, it is not a special right.

If it was thrown by a ex, who had made threats in the past...it could be taken a different way as well...and make it more likey a report would be filed

nothing you said, was special right to gays

Thats because of Liberalism in America. Just like Womens rights for example.

If a boss fires a woman because she refused to wear a dress to work she can run to the ACLU they take her case and she wins her job back.

But when a man came to work with a dress to challege the system the ACLU wont take his case to court. AKA Mel Feit back in 1982

If the ACLU does not take a case, does that mean you don't have a right to take them to court? the ACLU must take all cases or its a violation of your rights? Do you claim the right to have the ACLU fight for you is a right now?

also when you have to go back to a case in 1982...what does that tell you?

none of those are rights....you both have a right to protest your getting fired...if I worked at a company that was all gay, or black...and I got fired, and had grounds to show I was fired for being strait, or white...I also would have the right to file suit...

as for a brick threw a window...the issue is, if someone throws a brick threw your window...beceuse its kids being dumb...thats one thing

if its thrown to attack you for being gay, thats a hate crime, and the target is not just the person with the window but to strike fear into all gays in the area...Hate crimes laws are not bound to gays, it is not a special right.

If it was thrown by a ex, who had made threats in the past...it could be taken a different way as well...and make it more likey a report would be filed

nothing you said, was special right to gays

NOWHERE in the law does it say they get the police out if they can prove the brick was thrown because they are homosexual. They just have to be homosexual to get the special right of having the police out.

They do not have to prove they were fired for being homosexual or black for that matter but they can file a lawsuit if they are homosexual

I did not figure you would admit its special rights.

NOWHERE in the law does it say they get the police out if they can prove the brick was thrown because they are homosexual. They just have to be homosexual to get the special right of having the police out.

They do not have to prove they were fired for being homosexual or black for that matter but they can file a lawsuit if they are homosexual

I did not figure you would admit its special rights.

again, you have the right to file a report...you have the right to sue...nothing you have said, is something you can't do as a gay, but can do as a strait...

Please show me where you don't have the right to a police fileing a report if someone throws a brick threw your window....They may find your report vboring and not needed if there is no greater crime, and all you need is the report for your insurance..and sending a cop a waste a manpower, but does not mean you don't have a right...I had my car broken into a few times, all they did was show up take my info, and leave...its not like in a case like that they are going to fingerprint and send a detective out to solve it...the only reason they even show up is, to verifiy it did happen...and becuse both times was out in a burb so they are bored...if I had been gay, it would not mean all the sudden they send swat out looking for the peole that did it.

Hate Crimes and terroristic threats...will get more attention then..simple vandalism...it has nothing to do with rights.

also you seem to not understand the differnce between filing a lawsuit...and having a case . I could file a lawsuit against you saying you threatend to black mail me....it would be quickly thrown out for lack of evidence as its not even true....but I could file it...

anyone fired for any reason...can file a lawsuit...the issue is if you have a case and can win...I live in a at will employment state...if you want to sue saying you where wrongfully fired...anyone can ..but you have to prove it was for discrimination, not the other way around...and a company may decide its not worth fighting in court...but that does not mean they have a special right...at my job alone I break our own policy all the time...not becuse the cust has a right...but becuse its not worth the fight.

again, you have the right to file a report...you have the right to sue...nothing you have said, is something you can't do as a gay, but can do as a strait...

Please show me where you don't have the right to a police fileing a report if someone throws a brick threw your window....They may find your report vboring and not needed if there is no greater crime, and all you need is the report for your insurance..and sending a cop a waste a manpower, but does not mean you don't have a right...I had my car broken into a few times, all they did was show up take my info, and leave...its not like in a case like that they are going to fingerprint and send a detective out to solve it...the only reason they even show up is, to verifiy it did happen...and becuse both times was out in a burb so they are bored...if I had been gay, it would not mean all the sudden they send swat out looking for the peole that did it.

Hate Crimes and terroristic threats...will get more attention then..simple vandalism...it has nothing to do with rights.

also you seem to not understand the differnce between filing a lawsuit...and having a case . I could file a lawsuit against you saying you threatend to black mail me....it would be quickly thrown out for lack of evidence as its not even true....but I could file it...

anyone fired for any reason...can file a lawsuit...the issue is if you have a case and can win...I live in a at will employment state...if you want to sue saying you where wrongfully fired...anyone can ..but you have to prove it was for discrimination, not the other way around...and a company may decide its not worth fighting in court...but that does not mean they have a special right...at my job alone I break our own policy all the time...not becuse the cust has a right...but becuse its not worth the fight.

Sometimes it seems pointless to talk to you but I am going to try one more time

If someone throws a brick through my window FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON AT ALL I can not get the police to come to my home to investigate.

If a homosexual has a brick thrown through their window FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON AT ALL the police will be out to take a report and investigate

the brick DOES NOT have to be thrown in the homosexual person window BECAUSE they are homosexual, they just have to be homosexual to get the special treatment.

now if you still can not understand that then there is no help for you

Sometimes it seems pointless to talk to you but I am going to try one more time

If someone throws a brick through my window FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON AT ALL I can not get the police to come to my home to investigate.

If a homosexual has a brick thrown through their window FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON AT ALL the police will be out to take a report and investigate

the brick DOES NOT have to be thrown in the homosexual person window BECAUSE they are homosexual, they just have to be homosexual to get the special treatment.

now if you still can not understand that then there is no help for you

You mean to say that someone could throw a brick through your window, and the cops wouldn't care? What's the matter with cops in your town?

Yet they would respond if the homeowner happened to be gay? That's blatant discrimination. Your local police are out of control.

Here, the cops would come regardless of the homeowner's sexual preference. In fact, I don't think they would care about that one way or the other.

If I were you, I'd attend some city council meetings.

Werbung:
You mean to say that someone could throw a brick through your window, and the cops wouldn't care? What's the matter with cops in your town?

Yet they would respond if the homeowner happened to be gay? That's blatant discrimination. Your local police are out of control.

Here, the cops would come regardless of the homeowner's sexual preference. In fact, I don't think they would care about that one way or the other.

If I were you, I'd attend some city council meetings.

I would not say they do not care. You can go down to the station and fill out a report, they would not turn you away

But if you are homosexual they will come to your home make a report, investigate on the scene, check the area to see if there is any threats or dangers.

If you are black or muslim and I think Jewish they will come out to the house also.

My point is there are special rights that homosexuals get that straight people don't.

There is a difference in having a policeman come to your home take a report, walk the area with his flash light and talk to people in the area asking if they saw anything or had any idea who would do this and telling you on the phone to come down in the morning and fill out a report.

I used the brick as a weapon for a reason, I am pretty darn sure if it was a gun shot the police would come out no matter who you are.

Back