Hamas vows to attack again and again over and over till Israel is destroyed

Werbung:
nah, i'm a moral person and I will continue to be a moral person and stand up for morality, not support an evil god like you do.
When it comes to a debate between you and God over judgments of morality you should be warned in advance that it is immoral to slander God.

When it comes to a debate between you and God over judgments of morality you should be warned in advance that it is immoral to slander God.

well, based on the morality of a god that condones slavery and genocide.
i'm good with not condoning slavery and genocide, but you are welcome to.

If God is evil and vengeful that is all the more reason you should avoid slandering Him.
How can we even know "God" is alive? Perhaps the reason we never hear God is because he is deceased, or perhaps, he just went the the corner store for some ciggies like Nelson Muntz' father and never came back.

notice that the article talks about the state of israel not jews..

many jews, especially orthodox ones oppose the state of israel

rabbi stalin
jerusalem

notice that the article talks about the state of israel not jews..

many jews, especially orthodox ones oppose the state of israel

rabbi stalin
jerusalem
Millions of sinners have oipposed God's people throughout history. That is old news.

Genesis 12
King James Version

1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
4 So Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.​

I am saddened for those who mock God on the very eve of meeting Him face to face.
I don't mock him
I am quoting him
Are you embarrassed by him and his support of slavery and genocide? You should be if you were a moral person

Fact is hamas has vowed to destroy Israel and have refused state hood 5 times .
They do not want peace and you can not make peace with people who have this mind set .
The moronic Palestinian mass-murderers are still bombing innocent Israeli women and babies while the dummasses in the world whine about Palestinian babies dying in war because Hamas turds use them for shields against the just Israeli Army seeking to rid the world and innocent Palestinians of the diseased madmen.

Werbung:
The moronic Palestinian mass-murderers are still bombing innocent Israeli women and babies while the dummasses in the world whine about Palestinian babies dying in war because Hamas turds use them for shields against the just Israeli Army seeking to rid the world and innocent Palestinians of the diseased madmen.
You are a dumbass for not wanting Palestinian babies blown up?
Jesus is a dumbass then

Back