HEY BUNZ! Please ANSWER PANDORA!!

Nice try GenSeneca :cool:...but the 'LOONIES' have heard the CRY and they flock to the utterance of a fellow member in distress...the pain and agony that one suffers is just to hard to ignore from the 'GANG of BIRTHERS' who flutter around the WWW awaiting another distress cry so that they can swope down and offer aide and assistance to the FELLOW LOONIE!

There's NO RATIONAL REASON FOR THIS TO CONTINUE BUT IT WILL BECAUSE THEY JUST WON'T SHUT UP :mad:

But you done good there good man

SORRY!! NEWPAPERS ARE NOT CONSIDERED A " LEGAL DOCUMENT", ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES WHEN LIBERAL RAGS LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. In Fact OUR CONSTITUTION does not mention that a PRESIDENTS" BIRTH must be reported in a local newspaper. A LEGAL DOCUMENT IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED! ANYONE CAN PAY and RUN A NEWSPAPER AD!! LOL,LOL- EVEN G.W.BUSH!

Werbung:
GenSeneca Said: See I have posted proof, others have as well - Pocket
While I admit that I haven't been following the birther threads closely, I've never seen any of you "deniers" post his COLB or offer links to verifiable sources. What I have seen, is a lot of you "deniers" beating up on the "birthers" and getting absolutely nowhere.

See that's just the POINT...the post that you've supplied has been put out there with LINKS in abundance and the 'BIRTHERS' just keep ignoring that FACT.

So it's not the rest of us that KEEP DRAGGING THIS UTTER IGNORANT TOPIC BACK TO THE SURFACE but the BIRTHERS and their ability to selective read the posts that have provided the information AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN. Regardless of the who/what/where they don't let it go and anytime they want to get behind one more 'NUT JOB' such as this NEW TOPIC and example of TEAM WORK then they will...but you've done as others have before you and it's a good attempt to put it all to rest.;)

We'll see if the ignorance is over come with the FACTS :cool:

Check the factcheck.org link that I gave, it talks about that and thouroughly debunks the claims. The original posting they gave was a low res scan of his COLB, the one I posted is the updated, high res, COLB.

Whether people like it or not, Obama is an American.

Now I don't know if Bunz actually made the claim that BO's BC has been shown in court but you're correct, it has not been. They are also correct in stating that BO has shown enough verifiable evidence to have any such cases dismissed without the need for a trial, therefore, without the need for his BC to be shown to a judge.

See I have posted proof, others have as well - Pocket
While I admit that I haven't been following the birther threads closely, I've never seen any of you "deniers" post his COLB or offer links to verifiable sources. What I have seen, is a lot of you "deniers" beating up on the "birthers" and getting absolutely nowhere.

All he has provided is the COLB. The only other thing he might provide would be the long form BC being referenced. Newspaper ads are meaningless.

Check the factcheck.org link that I gave, it talks about that and thouroughly debunks the claims. The original posting they gave was a low res scan of his COLB, the one I posted is the updated, high res, COLB.

Whether people like it or not, Obama is an American.

Whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

THAT had to hurt!!!!!!!

All he has provided is the COLB.
Which is a legal document and all that's necessary.

The only other thing he might provide would be the long form BC being referenced.
That would change what? Absolutely nothing. People who believe in the conspiracy theory will continue to believe it regardless of the facts that are presented. I have extensive experience with this from my dealings with the 9/11 troofers, the only "facts" conspiracy theorists accept are those that buttress their claims, all other facts are dismissed.

Newspaper ads are meaningless.
If it were a Kenyan newspaper announcing BHO's birth, you would sing a different tune.

Which is a legal document and all that's necessary.

sure its a legal document, the question is whether its sufficient.

That would change what? Absolutely nothing. People who believe in the conspiracy theory will continue to believe it regardless of the facts that are presented. I have extensive experience with this from my dealings with the 9/11 troofers, the only "facts" conspiracy theorists accept are those that buttress their claims, all other facts are dismissed.

try it and see
there is little similarity betweeen this and the Inside job stuff.

If it were a Kenyan newspaper announcing BHO's birth, you would sing a different tune.

why ? a paid ad is a paid ad in any newspaper.

The only other thing he might provide would be the long form BC being referenced.

After some digging, I've found that Hawaii has never issued "birth certificates" long or short form, they have only issued COLB's.

So the demand for a "Long Form Birth Certificate" is a demand for evidence that doesn't exist. The only purpose for demanding such evidence is to make sure the conspiracy theorists requests cannot be met, thus allowing the conspiracy theory to continue indefinately, under the false pretense that Hawaii ever issued LFBC's and that a request to see it is not unreasonable.

After some digging, I've found that Hawaii has never issued "birth certificates" long or short form, they have only issued COLB's.

So the demand for a "Long Form Birth Certificate" is a demand for evidence that doesn't exist. The only purpose for demanding such evidence is to make sure the conspiracy theorists requests cannot be met, thus allowing the conspiracy theory to continue indefinately, under the false pretense that Hawaii ever issued LFBC's and that a request to see it is not unreasonable.

was just using the terminology used locally, its actually this

Long Form Certificate of Live Birth
short-form Certification of Live Birth

Both are COLB's but they are not the same, the long form contains much more information.

the long form contains much more information.

The short form contains all the pertinent legal information; who: BHO, what: Birth, when, Aug 4, 1961, where: Hawaii

So what possible information could you find on the long form that would be more relevant to answering the question of whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii, and is an American citizen, than the information provided by the short form?

*Edit*

Let me phrase that question another way:

What information from the long form could possibly contradict the information on the short form?

Seeing as the short form is based on the long one, it doesn't seem reasonable that information contained in the long form would change the validity of the short form.

The short form contains all the pertinent legal information; who: BHO, what: Birth, when, Aug 4, 1961, where: Hawaii

So what possible information could you find on the long form that would be more relevant to answering the question of whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii, and is an American citizen, than the information provided by the short form?

Where, as in which hospital
By whom, as in what doctor

Short form, at the time, could be issues with nothing more than an affadavit from the parent. Long form involves other people.

I suspect he may well have been born in Hawaii and that the reason he opts to block release is embarassing information included on the long form. He is sensative to small slights such as his ears. It also would explain his hiding his academic records.

I suspect he may well have been born in Hawaii and that the reason he opts to block release is embarassing information included on the long form.

So you want to see the long form based on an interest in finding embarassing information and not due to an interest in answering the question of whether or not BHO is an American....

You are not looking for the truth, you're hunting snipe.

Werbung:
So you want to see the long form based on an interest in finding embarassing information and not due to an interest in answering the question of whether or not BHO is an American....

You are not looking for the truth, you're hunting snipe.

I'm not hunting anything, just watching the game.

No judge will ever take this case so its all kind of moot.

The short form is NOT conclusive so it would be better to put it to rest. Just offering up a reason why he woudl not wish to to the simple and obvious thing.

Back