Hillary going to the Convention?

Here We Go

Hillary is a pain in the wazoo. It's a joke to imagine she can change the rules to fit her winning the election. But, nothing surprises me anymore about the Democratic comedy of errors. Can she really do this and will the voters accept it? Could we have another Civil War? :confused:

Werbung:
Is this lass living in some drug induced parallel universe or something! Can't the "Grandees" of the Democratic Party call the guys with white coats and restraining belts and a quite word in her ear and just whisper "Look sweetie....you lost....cheerio" and if she still doesn't grasp the massage they can just cart her off to some quite secluded home for addled politicians that have exceeded their sell by date!!

In Moscow last night we had the Champions League Finals played between Chelsea and Manchester United......Chelsea lost the game in a penalty shootout. This is the cartoon in today's Daily Telegraph ..

matt_manuwin_220508_672920a.gif

about sums it up really........:D

Werbung:
Hillary is a pain in the wazoo. It's a joke to imagine she can change the rules to fit her winning the election. But, nothing surprises me anymore about the Democratic comedy of errors. Can she really do this and will the voters accept it? Could we have another Civil War? :confused:

I think HC's latest "mis-statement",or whatever it was, regarding the RFK assassination was the last straw for a lot of the superdelegates.They are just looking for a reason to go to Obama, and now they have the political cover to do it. If she ever had a snowball's chance in hell, it's gone for sure now. I look for Obama to gain several SDs over the next few days. But even if we don't see that happen, it'll all be over in early June. I predict she'll formally drop out on June 3rd...

What will be interesting to watch is the "deal", she's gonna want to make. Does she want the VP slot? Will he offer it to her? After that last statement of hers, I'd say her chances are pretty slim. But, stranger things have happened..

Back