Obama is Air Raiding Villages & Killing Civilians

Werbung:
...That it takes some extremely-lazy people to accept the fact War is inevitable; typically, people who'll never have any skin in the game.​

You've lost me......

Are you pining for the days before war was invented and hate and greed and pain and suffering and all the other nastiness in the world came to pass? or are you just wanting an ostrich like existance one where you bury your head in the sand and hope it's going to be a nice quite day when you eventually pluck your head from its hiding place.

Personally speaking I'd quite happily see whole villages TLAMed if it stopped muslim suicide bombers infiltrating our trains our planes and our towns. True some people died.............lots of people are dying...........

Trouble is Shaman the front line for this war is now your towns and villages with your friends and neighbours so don't give me that self indugent latte drinking liberal $hite about "people who'll never have any skin in the game"

You've lost me......

Trouble is Shaman the front line for this war is now your towns and villages with your friends and neighbours.....
Nope!!

The only War, here, is between civil-people & inbred-teabaggers....hardly a life-threatening-situation.

Despite your desperate-need for (some kind o') Absolutes, in your Life....everything's Temporary.

:rolleyes:

That'd be a Tea-Baggers assumption.​

Smile like a donut...

picture.php

You've lost me......

Are you pining for the days before war was invented and hate and greed and pain and suffering and all the other nastiness in the world came to pass? or are you just wanting an ostrich like existance one where you bury your head in the sand and hope it's going to be a nice quite day when you eventually pluck your head from its hiding place.

Personally speaking I'd quite happily see whole villages TLAMed if it stopped muslim suicide bombers infiltrating our trains our planes and our towns. True some people died.............lots of people are dying...........

Trouble is Shaman the front line for this war is now your towns and villages with your friends and neighbours so don't give me that self indugent latte drinking liberal $hite about "people who'll never have any skin in the game"
picture.php

Well....at least you have a LOT, in-common, with those muslim suicide bombers.

Hope the two-o'-you are enjoying yourselves....flamin' & bombing each-other.

Those wars-of-attrition always pay-off......

:rolleyes:

YOur pretty pathetic ...I don't even need to say why., you should be able to figure it out.

I recall back some time ago, you use to be sane, almost rational...sad how far you have fallen. Blaming Obama for the fact that civilians died in a war he did not start..( nore did Bush) Odd how I never heard you cry a damn word when Civians died in Iraq...or before Obama took office..

With you crying about this, Gipper saying we need to get out of Afghanistan...makes me really think how Screwed up the right is, when you start to sound like a bunch of cry baby hippies with no damn backbone to fight those who actually attacked us. Amazing what having the other party in charge does to you.

YOur pretty pathetic
The feeling is mutual.

Blaming Obama for the fact that civilians died in a war he did not start..( nore did Bush) Odd how I never heard you cry a damn word when Civians died in Iraq...or before Obama took office.
Obama is the one who said BUSH and the US MILITARY was only "air raiding villages and killing civilians" in Afghanistan but you're so [expletive deleted] in love with Obama that you weren't bothered by his statement when he made it and you cannot see the hypocrisy of his statements now that he's in charge and civilians are still dying in air raids.

Now go play in traffic.

unless of course you , read a freaking news paper or watched any new paper...Your such a partisan hack.

Please... don't disturb his carefully constructed little world.

It is amazing. No amount of shock and awe was too great for them before Obama became president. Suddenly, they've become aware that civilians suffer in war. How compassionate.

Perhaps they'd support my desire to drastically cut the U.S. military, thereby reducing the number of foreign civilians it has the opportunity to slaughter... by accident.

Werbung:
The feeling is mutual.

Obama is the one who said BUSH and the US MILITARY was only "air raiding villages and killing civilians" in Afghanistan but you're so [expletive deleted] in love with Obama that you weren't bothered by his statement when he made it and you cannot see the hypocrisy of his statements now that he's in charge and civilians are still dying in air raids.

Now go play in traffic.

Its nice that your

A Spineless
B want america to fail in afgainstan
c. so low you would use the death of civilans only for political points to attack Obama
d clueless
or all of the above..

And oddly you cant see the hypocrisy in you even giving a crap about civilian deaths.

Back