Obama is Air Raiding Villages & Killing Civilians

c. so low you would use the death of civilans only for political points to attack Obama

And oddly you cant see the hypocrisy in you even giving a crap about civilian deaths.

First off, let me point out that the left wing loonies have always been the spineless ones ever since the Revolutionary War.

More to the point though, are you saying that the left NEVER used civilian deaths for political points against Bush?

Werbung:
Its nice that your

A Spineless
B want america to fail in afgainstan
C. so low you would use the death of civilans only for political points to attack Obama
D. clueless
E. hate the troops
or all of the above..

And oddly you cant see the hypocrisy in you even giving a crap about civilian deaths.
Sorry, but you've (obviously) forgotten the early-days o' "conservative"-Patriotism.

I just wanted to make your list as accurate as is necessary.​

First off, let me point out that the left wing loonies have always been the spineless ones ever since the Revolutionary War.
Yeah....Thank GAWD for those hard-core "conservative"-warriors!

Running_Romneys.jpg

:rolleyes:

Obama, your messiah, said that we were only airraiding villages and killing civilians. When he made that statement, you remained silent. You did not attack him as:

A Spineless
B Obama wants america to fail in afgainstan
C. Obama is so low he would use the death of civilans only for political points to attack Bush
D. clueless
or all of the above..

Please, try to explain why that is.

Then, go play in traffic.

Yeah....Thank GAWD for those hard-core "conservative" warriors

Why are you mocking the Sullivans now?

As to Romney, no one has called him a Conservative. He might be in Massachusetts, or under their standards, however, don't compare him to a true Conservative.

And, while you list several members of the Congress who are veterans, let us not forget that every poll taken has shown that the miulitary is 2/3's Conservative, or Republicans.

And let us not forget that Carter chose the Naval Academy over combat duty, Clinton lied to the ROTC, and the draft board, to avoid military duty (and if not for Carter, and the bumbling Gerald Ford, would never have been able to be President), and BO has never signed up for selective service as required by law even though there is no draft. And under federal law if one does not register for selective service they are not entitled to federal employment.

Obama, your messiah, said that we were only airraiding villages and killing civilians. When he made that statement, you remained silent. You did not attack him as:

Please, try to explain why that is.

Then, go play in traffic.

you mean when our policy was, fire missle, kill a few, maybe good guys maybe bad...and then fall back and not secure the city? That was the Bush way , lots of dead Civilans, but we never gained security , all we did was piss off more people, but secure no one...

Now, yes some innocents die, but you actually send in strong forces, take the city, secure it, hold it, and actually give the people something to feel safe and build there city back....That's how you win COIN...not just trying to kill a few, kill civilians and then run back to base..

Sorry if your so poor at seeing the difference...Must be the I hate Obama blinders...

you mean when our policy was, fire missle, kill a few, maybe good guys maybe bad...and then fall back and not secure the city? That was the Bush way , lots of dead Civilans, but we never gained security , all we did was piss off more people, but secure no one...

Now, yes some innocents die, but you actually send in strong forces, take the city, secure it, hold it, and actually give the people something to feel safe and build there city back....That's how you win COIN...not just trying to kill a few, kill civilians and then run back to base..

Sorry if your so poor at seeing the difference...Must be the I hate Obama blinders...
Oh I get it now... You believe our troops were totally incompetent under Bush but they are using completely different tactics now then they were before so the same troops are suddenly super soldiers now that Obama is in office... Got it.

Must be the "I hate Bush" blinders that you wear so proudly.

Oh I get it now... You believe our troops were totally incompetent under Bush but they are using completely different tactics now then they were before so the same troops are suddenly super soldiers now that Obama is in office... Got it.

Must be the "I hate Bush" blinders that you wear so proudly.

it has nothing to do with the troops, it has to do with leadership and planning..Do you have the slightest idea what your talking about even?

it has nothing to do with the troops, it has to do with leadership and planning..Do you have the slightest idea what your talking about even?
Clearly more than you...

So now we only bomb before we go in and secure the area?
The Afghan government has condemned a NATO air strike over the weekend that killed at least 27 Afghan civilians. NATO said it fired on what was believed to be a group of insurgents about to attack its troops. The air strike was not part of the current offensive in southern Afghanistan, but US military commanders have said again and again, that protecting Afghan civilians is a top priority, and that incidents like the air strike yesterday undermined the overall mission. - PRI
You excel at being wrong.

Werbung:
...........I am slightly worried that even the leadership don't know what they are talking about - you mentioned in an ealier post COIN ops you may feel that this is the sort of thing that we should be undertaking in Afghanistan?

“1-18. The Narrative: Mobilising the Population. The narrative is central to the counterinsurgency effort. The narrative must be a carefully crafted message which aims to strengthen the legitimacy and build the authority of the indigenous government in the eyes of the population. It has to resonate with the local population, use their words and imagery in a way that taps into deep cultural undercurrents. The narrative aims to convince the people that the indigenous government, supported by international forces and organisations, can deliver a better future in terms of security, justice and material wealth.” (British Army Field Manual, Vol.1, Pt. 10, Counter Insurgency, October 2009)

Surely though the "deep culture undercurrents" are exactly the problems being faced by the troops!

Back