Obama is Air Raiding Villages & Killing Civilians

Oh I get it now... You believe our troops were totally incompetent under Bush.....
Correction: Under RUMMY!!!!!! (The Pentagon's Version of Lil' Dumbya.)​

"He came in determined to reassert civilian control over the Joint Staff and the rest of the military and it was a pretty tough process, a lot of friction in those first months, with Rumsfeld saying, `No, I don't think you heard me clearly. I'm the boss. I want it this way,'"

rummfinger.jpg

Werbung:
Surely though the "deep culture undercurrents" are exactly the problems being faced by the troops!
...Not to mention "deep historical undercurrents" that might-have-had a little-to-do with their vision of The Future....especially after watching what happened at the neighbors' place.

:rolleyes:

"At the war’s end, private interests hopeful of exploiting the region’s oil urged their governments to ignore war-time promises to Arab leaders. A variety of small, divided Arab states would be much easier to maneuverhttp://www.ranknfile-ue.org/uen_bloodandoil.html into oil deals than a large, independent Arab republic."

clueless I see

maybe you did not notice the troops on the ground to take the city , moving threw it...you where to busy hoping some civilians would die so you could blame obama

Nice link to prove the accuracy of your statement... Oh you don't have one, because you're talking out of your anal cavity to hide the fact that you have no facts.

Drink some Irish Whiskey and play frogger on the freeway.

Yet another piece of devastating rhetoric from the right.

Isn't it ironic that the right is called the right when it is sooo wrong?

...........I am slightly worried that even the leadership don't know what they are talking about - you mentioned in an ealier post COIN ops you may feel that this is the sort of thing that we should be undertaking in Afghanistan?

Surely though the "deep culture undercurrents" are exactly the problems being faced by the troops!

We can't have a Afghanistan that will not be used for Al-Quida again, or be safer for all Afghans...untill the government has control over the nation as a whole..not as a faction. All that leads to is, what you see in Pakistan...a large section where they still have sanction, and the Government is not able to do anything. It would lead in time to civil war again as the Taliban or Government will try to finish the job at some point..and without the US, it would be a far more bloody battle...

The Afgan Government must control both Kandahar and Kabul to show it actually is in control. Troops must actually take control, set up base, and hold the cities...then provide the services needed that the Taliban failed to do, and at the same time, do as best you can to stay out of there business as well. Kandahar is the spiritual birthplace and main power for the Taliban...when we take it, it will be a major blow to there legitimacy, and ability to recruit new fighters.

Nice link to prove the accuracy of your statement... Oh you don't have one, because you're talking out of your anal cavity to hide the fact that you have no facts.

Drink some Irish Whiskey and play frogger on the freeway.

your right, we have no troops, there, none at all, no plans to take control, we just bombed it because the American Military hates Civilians the the Army Evil...Happy?

The troops bomb it unquestioningly which at best makes them stupid and at worst war criminals.

The people who sent them there couldn't care less about civilans, US soldiers, catching AQ operratives, OBL, destabilising the Taliban

They just want access to the Caspian Oil fields.

Notice how everything has shifted to 'NATO' troops now to try to win some PR back for the US who are the mass murderers of Afghanis

Pocket - ref post 51

I agree with you but I think that the problem is that the west has got it a bit wrong in that it is only looking at a very small part of a global problem. I read somewhere that invading Afghanistan was a bit like after the attack on Pearl Harbour the US declaring war on Vice Admiral Chuichi Nagumo's attack fleet instead of the whole of Japan. It misses the point of a global islamic war being waged.

Pocket - ref post 51

I agree with you but I think that the problem is that the west has got it a bit wrong in that it is only looking at a very small part of a global problem. I read somewhere that invading Afghanistan was a bit like after the attack on Pearl Harbour the US declaring war on Vice Admiral Chuichi Nagumo's attack fleet instead of the whole of Japan. It misses the point of a global islamic war being waged.

Absolutely. This is something that both Bush and Obama are accountable for, not being able to see the grave danger of this cruel ideology, spreading throughout more countries than only Afghanistan and Iraq.

Werbung:
Pocket - ref post 51

then you should read smarter people...If it was like pearl harbor...it would be Pearl harbor, if the US sent people in, killed 3000 people in Japan, and they backed and supported them when Japan called for them to be arrested and taken to Japan for trial...

The Taliban and Al-Quida attacked...the US did what any sane nation would do...if fought back...Unlike most nations , we have not tried to take over and just make it ours...we have tried to make things safer for us, but also better for the people of Afghanistan...Germany was never so nice to Poland....

Back