Obama Tax Increases

Well, then. We had an overvote problem in Minnesota as well.

did we? did he even get that data correct? what numbers did he compare?
did he compare michigan votes with minnesota registered voters? did he compare anything correctly? duh

he's so stupid you can't trust he even did anything right, moron.

Werbung:
speaking of lies, ...michigan vs minnesota? lol.

well i guess maybe that's just plain incompetence and stupidity by "your guy" ramslaand. lol

and even after I pointed that out to you in prior posts, you STILL continue to claim it.

so again i'm not sure if you are a liar or a moron..or both! (actually I know you are both!)
Lying? Mistaking townships with overvoting in Minnesota by misidentifying them as from the state of Michigan proves what exactly? That townships in Minnesota did not have an overvoting problem? I don't think we can conclude that at all.

Well, then. We had an overvote problem in Minnesota as well.

However, these precincts are all in the state of Minnesota - not Michigan.
Do they even stack up as precincts where impossibly high levels of voting took place?
Top of the list is Benville Township with an alleged 350% turnout.
It's a small place, and according to electoral records, 63 voted out of a total of 71 registered.
That's a turnout of 89%.
We checked the other precincts on the list, and all have them had turnouts below 100%.

So the list is wrong on all counts: it's the wrong state, and the turnout figures (for these 19 Minnesota precincts) are all wrong as well.

'nope.
he was a complete moron.
and so are you.

Lying? Mistaking townships with overvoting in Minnesota by misidentifying them as from the state of Michigan proves what exactly? That townships in Minnesota did not have an overvoting problem? I don't think we can conclude that at all.

Do they even stack up as precincts where impossibly high levels of voting took place?
It's a small place, and according to electoral records, 63 voted out of a total of 71 registered.
That's a turnout of 89%.
We checked the other precincts on the list, and all have them had turnouts below 100%.

So the list is wrong on all counts: it's the wrong state, and the turnout figures (for these 19 Minnesota precincts) are all wrong as well.

he's a moron
and so are you.

so yes, we can conclude there was no overvoting problem in minnesota too.

or else you think the MN GOP might have said something moron?
god you're stupid lol

few mistakes? lol.
those mistakes are so bad they show he's a moron and can't be trusted.

i mean..seriously...high school students understand the difference between states, yet your "expert" is too stupid to get that right?

its like saying "yeah he couldn't add 2 + 2 but for sure he's found hidden secret fraud"
hahahahah
hahahah

ramsland is a moron and so are you :)
I understand people make mistakes about states. For example, Obama once claimed he had visited all 57 states in the Union. That was an honest mistake, and he should not be condemned as though he did evil by saying such a thing. Likewise, if the townships in Minnesota had recorded overvotes then that mistake was serious and the fact that the townships were identified with the wrong state does not eliminate the seriousness of overvoting in those townships.

if you have a BOMBSHELL!! that PROVES FRAUD!! you double check the data, moron.
well unless you are a moron to start with. lol
Democrats know that as long as they obstruct investigations into voting fraud there will be little evidence uncovered to prove the fraud.

Democrats know that as long as they obstruct investigations into voting fraud there will be little evidence uncovered to prove the fraud.

list the legitimate investigations that democrats obstructed, moron. lol

why couldn't any investigation find any fraud, moron? lol

did we? did he even get that data correct? what numbers did he compare?
did he compare michigan votes with minnesota registered voters? did he compare anything correctly? duh

he's so stupid you can't trust he even did anything right, moron.
We could investigate the claims made about overvoting in those townships in Minnesota, but Democrats tend to oppose investigations because investigations uncover evidence crooks want to keep hidden.

I understand people make mistakes about states. For example, Obama once claimed he had visited all 57 states in the Union. That was an honest mistake, and he should not be condemned as though he did evil by saying such a thing. Likewise, if the townships in Minnesota had recorded overvotes then that mistake was serious and the fact that the townships were identified with the wrong state does not eliminate the seriousness of overvoting in those townships.

when you have a BOMBSHELL that PROVES FRAUD!! you check your work, moron. lol.

a high school student wouldnt' have made that mistake.

but ramsland is a moron and so are you

We could investigate the claims made about overvoting in those townships in Minnesota, but Democrats tend to oppose investigations because investigations uncover evidence crooks want to keep hidden.

nothing to investigate, moron. there was no overvoting. ramsland got that wrong too.

i mean..just compare votes to voters. you think the MN GOP wouldn't already have done that if there were a problem?
it has nothing to do with your moronic obsession with democrats, moron. duh

god you're stupid.

That's a turnout of 89%.

'nope.
he was a complete moron.
and so are you.
There is the problem of post-election adjustments to voting registries which occurred in some precincts after the 2020 election when the overvoting issue came to light. What is hard to justify is a voter turnout of more than 100% according to the voter registries at the time of the election before the registries were amended to add new voters to eliminate the appearance of the overvoting problem.

There is the problem of post-election adjustments to voting registries which occurred in some precincts after the 2020 election when the overvoting issue came to light. What is hard to justify is a voter turnout of more than 100% according to the voter registries at the time of the election before the registries were amended to add new voters to eliminate the appearance of the overvoting problem.

if there was overroting in MN why didn't the MN gop say anything, moron? lol.

and feel free to prove your crackpot theory that fraud occured by amending registries illegally.
you morons just make up this stupidity every time you are proven to be stupid. ol

That's a turnout of 89%.

he's a moron
and so are you.

so yes, we can conclude there was no overvoting problem in minnesota too.

or else you think the MN GOP might have said something moron?
god you're stupid lol
Claiming no overvoting problem was uncovered in any state is a fairly big claim. Can you prove that claim is true?

Claiming no overvoting problem was uncovered in any state is a fairly big claim. Can you prove that claim is true?

you claimed there was overvoting by referencing a specific claim.
i showed your claim was false, moron.

god you are so stupid.

if you want to make additional claims of overvoting, you are free to prove them. duh

Werbung:
list the legitimate investigations that democrats obstructed, moron. lol

why couldn't any investigation find any fraud, moron? lol
I have posted some obstruction that you refused to acknowledge so I'll move on. Morons think the lack of proof of fraud from investigations that never took place is proof that no fraud took place.

Back