Obama Tax Increases

I have posted some obstruction that you refused to acknowledge so I'll move on. Morons think the lack of proof of fraud from investigations that never took place is proof that no fraud took place.

you've not proven that democrats obstructed any legistimate investigations.

you think anyone should be able to investigate anything, even with no evidence.
that's not how the world works, moron.

Werbung:
I have posted some obstruction that you refused to acknowledge so I'll move on. Morons think the lack of proof of fraud from investigations that never took place is proof that no fraud took place.

nah, morons think that fraud ocurrs even with no credible proof of it.
which is why you are a moron

you've not proven that democrats obstructed any legistimate investigations.

you think anyone should be able to investigate anything, even with no evidence.
that's not how the world works, moron.
The facts remain. Nobody has to prove them to those who refuse to believe them for facts to be true.

the fact remains that you morons have no credible proof or else you would have actually won a court case. lol.
No fraud case will ever be won in courts where judges adamantly refuse to touch any cases at all involving voting fraud.

Millions of rubes were fooled by Schiff's lying wicked totally false version of the phone call used to impeach President Trump. Schiff is guilty of treason and should be sent to prison for that despicable lie.
Of course he is and you have all the evidence to prove it. Moron.

Judges looked at the data and found it lacking moron lol
Because it was stupid like you
What data was there to look at? Missing logs from voting machines? Missing chain-of-custody records from hundreds of thousands of ballots for Biden? Millions of missing mail ballots? Homeland records of illegals who voted? Forensics examinations of voting machine memory cards and hard drives? None of these things? What did they look at, election officials' certifications of vote totals that had not been irrefutably verified and sworn statements from Democrats and Dominion officials that no fraud had been committed?

Here's another example of what an arsehole your voted for and he's a good Christian too. But remember, he didn't do it.

I know. I remember the President who said, "I never had sex with that woman - Monica Lewinsky," and Biden's insistence he never touched Tara Reade. I also remember Dr. Blasey Ford remembering distinctly that Kavanaugh assaulted her although the details remained fuzzy in her mind and none of her friends remembered anything of the sort happening that fateful night so many decades ago.

Give up. Trump was impeached for it but had nothing to do with it.
Yeah sure. If you believe that it's no wonder you believe there's some hideous god.
Trump was impeached by Democrats who stupidly believed he said this to Zelenskyy on the phone:

‘We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.’

I know. I remember the President who said, "I never had sex with that woman - Monica Lewinsky," and Biden's insistence he never touched Tara Reade.
But he did and he admitted it. Trump is yet to acknowledged he rooted half of NY.

I also remember Dr. Blasey Ford remembering distinctly that Kavanaugh assaulted her although the details remained fuzzy in her mind and none of her friends remembered anything of the sort happening that fateful night so many decades ago.
Oh the irony. Then you tell us that there's no corruption. He darted it and the authorities let him off because he's a Trump stooge.

Werbung:
But he did and he admitted it. Trump is yet to acknowledged he rooted half of NY.

Oh the irony. Then you tell us that there's no corruption. He darted it and the authorities let him off because he's a Trump stooge.
One of the many reasons I don't believe you is because the same corrupted FBI that sought to frame Trump and his associates with fake crimes also investigated Kavanaugh and found no evidence of wrongdoing involving Blasey Ford in spite of the best efforts to do so.

Back