Obama Tax Increases

Let me again post what Trump actually said beside what the psychopathic liar Schiff falsely claimed he said.

What Trump actually said:

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.
+++++++++++++++++

What the lying scumbag wickedly claimed Trump said:

‘We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.’
Just to remind how illegal it all was. You had better tell jack Smith because he's got you fascist leader by the balls. https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/21/politics/trump-evidence-documents-case-jack-smith/index.html

Deny that moron.

Werbung:
Democrats don't care about justice and the rule of law. If Democrats commit crimes for themselves or the Democrat Party, then their fellow Democrats will cover for them for the sake of the Democrat Party.

prove that, lying moron. lol
but you won't

Facts Democrats obscure for crooked dishonest reasons:

Statistical anomalies in the 2020 Presidential Election | Kiwiblog

6 – Thousands of precincts all reporting significant over vote in Michigan. Russell Ramsland of Allied Security Group, LLC of Dallas, TX swore an affidavit concerning a detailed audit his company did on voting machines in Texas in 2018. He wrote in detail of the many serious security inadequacies of the software and then examined the 2020 Presidential vote count in a number of counties in Michigan. He reported that over 3,000 precincts in the state of Michigan reported a vote count between 80 and 350% of registered voters. He lists a number of precincts in his report and in some cases a massive over vote. The vast majority of the precincts on the list were on or about 100%. The whole affidavit makes for interesting reading.

The affidavit claimed to use data from the Michigan Secretary of State to show “a statistical anomaly so far outside of every statistical norm as to be virtually impossible.”

Directly below that claim came statistics showing that the Benville Township precinct had a 350% turnout compared with the number of registered voters.

But Benville Township is not in Michigan—it is in Minnesota

The affidavit goes on to list several other tiny townships in Minnesota, some even smaller than Benville.

Trump’s legal team, particularly Sidney Powell, had promoted the affidavit as showing major evidence of voter fraud.
Details of the document were first widely reported Friday by the pro-Trump Powerline Blog, which called the mix-up a “catastrophic error.”

you're so stupid. i've already told you that ramsland is a moron who can't get minnesota and michigan straight. lol

Facts Democrats obscure for crooked dishonest reasons:

Statistical anomalies in the 2020 Presidential Election | Kiwiblog

6 – Thousands of precincts all reporting significant over vote in Michigan. Russell Ramsland of Allied Security Group, LLC of Dallas, TX swore an affidavit concerning a detailed audit his company did on voting machines in Texas in 2018. He wrote in detail of the many serious security inadequacies of the software and then examined the 2020 Presidential vote count in a number of counties in Michigan. He reported that over 3,000 precincts in the state of Michigan reported a vote count between 80 and 350% of registered voters. He lists a number of precincts in his report and in some cases a massive over vote. The vast majority of the precincts on the list were on or about 100%. The whole affidavit makes for interesting reading.

The claim: In Michigan “we have over-votes in numerous precincts of 150%, 200%, and 300%.”​

During a Nov. 19 news conference, Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer representing President Donald Trump, charged that many precincts in Michigan — a key state won by his Democratic opponent, President-elect Joe Biden — recorded more votes than actual voters.

In Michigan, he said, "we have over-votes in numerous precincts of 150%, 200% and 300%."

Giuliani’s source for these percentages was an affidavit authored by Russell Ramsland, a security consultant and former Republican congressional candidate. The document alleges that anomalies in the vote count indicate that Michigan election results were "manipulated."

"There were at least 19 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics exceeded 100%," the affidavit reads. The document then goes on to list the 19 precincts, shown in this screenshot:

But there’s a problem, and it’s a big one: All 19 of the precincts cited in the affidavit are actually in Minnesota, not Michigan.

A separate part of the affidavit focuses on Wayne County, which includes Detroit. Of 47 Wayne County precincts, the document lists 25 that allegedly showed 100% turnout. Here’s that portion of the document:

This portion of the document isn’t accurate either: None of the 25 precincts listed are actually in Wayne County. Like the 19 precincts cited above, each is in Minnesota.

Powerline, a conservative blog, was the first to report that the affidavit cited Minnesota rather than Michigan voting jurisdictions. (A possible explanation is Michigan’s postal abbreviation is MI, while Minnesota’s is MN.) Other media outlets confirmed these discrepancies.

ramsland is a moron and so are you. lol

clue for morons - minnesota is a different state than michigan. lol

. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it.

What part of that do you not understand?
Millions of rubes were fooled by Schiff's lying wicked totally false version of the phone call used to impeach President Trump. Schiff is guilty of treason and should be sent to prison for that despicable lie.

NJ4Qx[1].pngDemocrats don't care about justice and the rule of law. If Democrats commit crimes for themselves or the Democrat Party, then their fellow Democrats will cover for them for the sake of the Democrat Party.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[2].gif
oooo...geeee....that's quite the avalanche of examples, there, Goober.

NJ4Qx[1].pngLet me again post what Trump actually said beside what the psychopathic liar Schiff falsely claimed he said.

What Trump actually said:

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.
+++++++++++++++++

What the lying scumbag wickedly claimed Trump said:

‘We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.’

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[2].gif

STILL no references, Goober??????

Millions of rubes were fooled by Schiff's lying wicked totally false version of the phone call used to impeach President Trump. Schiff is guilty of treason and should be sent to prison for that despicable lie.
speaking of lies, ...michigan vs minnesota? lol.

well i guess maybe that's just plain incompetence and stupidity by "your guy" ramslaand. lol

and even after I pointed that out to you in prior posts, you STILL continue to claim it.

so again i'm not sure if you are a liar or a moron..or both! (actually I know you are both!)

prove that, lying moron. lol
but you won't
Corrupt FBI officials forgave Hillary's violations of federal laws before they even interviewed her, and they never investigated her or interrogated her under oath in spite of admitting she broke federal laws.

The affidavit claimed to use data from the Michigan Secretary of State to show “a statistical anomaly so far outside of every statistical norm as to be virtually impossible.”

Directly below that claim came statistics showing that the Benville Township precinct had a 350% turnout compared with the number of registered voters.

But Benville Township is not in Michigan—it is in Minnesota

The affidavit goes on to list several other tiny townships in Minnesota, some even smaller than Benville.

Trump’s legal team, particularly Sidney Powell, had promoted the affidavit as showing major evidence of voter fraud.
Details of the document were first widely reported Friday by the pro-Trump Powerline Blog, which called the mix-up a “catastrophic error.”

you're so stupid. i've already told you that ramsland is a moron who can't get minnesota and michigan straight. lol
You do not prove all the data wrong just because of a few mistakes, although that is what Democrats like to do.

You do not prove all the data wrong just because of a few mistakes, although that is what Democrats like to do.

few mistakes? lol.
those mistakes are so bad they show he's a moron and can't be trusted.

i mean..seriously...high school students understand the difference between states, yet your "expert" is too stupid to get that right?

its like saying "yeah he couldn't add 2 + 2 but for sure he's found hidden secret fraud"
hahahahah
hahahah

ramsland is a moron and so are you :)

The claim: In Michigan “we have over-votes in numerous precincts of 150%, 200%, and 300%.”​

During a Nov. 19 news conference, Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer representing President Donald Trump, charged that many precincts in Michigan — a key state won by his Democratic opponent, President-elect Joe Biden — recorded more votes than actual voters.

In Michigan, he said, "we have over-votes in numerous precincts of 150%, 200% and 300%."

Giuliani’s source for these percentages was an affidavit authored by Russell Ramsland, a security consultant and former Republican congressional candidate. The document alleges that anomalies in the vote count indicate that Michigan election results were "manipulated."

"There were at least 19 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics exceeded 100%," the affidavit reads. The document then goes on to list the 19 precincts, shown in this screenshot:

But there’s a problem, and it’s a big one: All 19 of the precincts cited in the affidavit are actually in Minnesota, not Michigan.

A separate part of the affidavit focuses on Wayne County, which includes Detroit. Of 47 Wayne County precincts, the document lists 25 that allegedly showed 100% turnout. Here’s that portion of the document:

This portion of the document isn’t accurate either: None of the 25 precincts listed are actually in Wayne County. Like the 19 precincts cited above, each is in Minnesota.

Powerline, a conservative blog, was the first to report that the affidavit cited Minnesota rather than Michigan voting jurisdictions. (A possible explanation is Michigan’s postal abbreviation is MI, while Minnesota’s is MN.) Other media outlets confirmed these discrepancies.

ramsland is a moron and so are you. lol

clue for morons - minnesota is a different state than michigan. lol
Well, then. We had an overvote problem in Minnesota as well.

Werbung:

if you have a BOMBSHELL!! that PROVES FRAUD!! you double check the data, moron.
well unless you are a moron to start with. lol

Back