Poor Joe Biden has to give up another lucrative side job

That doest make sense. The money did not go to campaigns. They were payments to businesses.
Democrats have spent half a dozen years digging up dirt on Trump and the IRS has not charged him with violating any criminal laws involving receiving illegal gifts. Republicans, on the other hand, have only just begun investigating credible IRS whistleblower claims of Biden family financial corruption.

Werbung:
actually, helping ukraine has a lot of advantages to us: 1) testing our weapons in real conditions 2) helping drain russia of their weapons and keeping putin in check 3) demonstrating to countries like china that we are willing to help our allies fight

you are so stupid. lol

how much of our navy is currently in the red sea fighting the houthis? demonstrate your military knowledge.
China and Russia are well aware of our capabilities you Moron.
And Biden just gave China the thumbs up to invade Taiwan .

Indeed it is. It's so shameless and embarrassing. It's an agreed upon piece of dishonest theater.
No it's based on evidence of hunter con games and the Joe knowing what was going on. That must be why Joe lied about knowing and meeting hunters businesses partners and hunter just said daddy didn't profit when originally he knew nothing.
And hunter Gett ng millions for m China after flying to China with daddy on air force one.
Just like with Kasey Anthony there now t enough evidence at the time to convict but every one thinks she's guilty.

he gave the thumbs up by saying not to interfere with taiwan?
god you say the dumbest things. lol
MORON your a complete MORON . Yep he gave them the OK by basically saying they have no right to independence and we will not help.
YOUR seriously not only a MORON but a legitimate dumb ass

Did wimpy Joe ask, 'Sirs, please do not invade Taiwan if at all possible. Nevertheless, I know a man has to do what a man has to do.'
no, he said not to interfere. that doesn't say "please invade because we won't do anything", moron.

wimpy joe? bombing houthis, helping isreal, huge aid to ukraine, sounds like "wimpy" to you?
god you are stupid. lol

Did wimpy Joe ask, 'Sirs, please do not invade Taiwan if at all possible. Nevertheless, I know a man has to do what a man has to do.'

you want to see wimpy, lets put trump back in the white house. "america first, i hate nato, i've got a business to make money from, I love dictators' would hardly be expected to support ukraine or taiwan

no, he said not to interfere. that doesn't say "please invade because we won't do anything", moron.

wimpy joe? bombing houthis, helping isreal, huge aid to ukraine, sounds like "wimpy" to you?
god you are stupid. lol
Yes wimpy you MORON he looks about as tough as pee wee Herman , its easy to order others to tier death when you are on vacation 40 percent of the time and have never got your hands dirty and sit back and eat ice cream .

Yes wimpy you MORON he looks about as tough as pee wee Herman , its easy to order others to tier death when you are on vacation 40 percent of the time and have never got your hands dirty and sit back and eat ice cream .

so he's wimpy because of how he looks, not what he does?
god you are a stupid. lol

god you are stupid. lol
Did wimpy Joe say this? 'Please, massa, don't invade Taiwan yet. I am still settling up some unfinished business there with billionaire gangsters and have not yet gotten all the money that is due.' I wonder if Adam Schiff can rewrite Biden's phone call transcript to make it sound more ominous like he did with Vindman's copy of Trump's call?

so he's wimpy because of how he looks, not what he does?
god you are a stupid. lol
OK What has he done , how many men has he whipped personally .
Its easy for a man to order other to do his fighting that will not make him tough . Its like your wife cheating on you and you hire someone to beat the guys ass . Will that make you tough MORON.
Your a coward and know about as much about what makes a man tough as you know about science.

Did wimpy Joe say this? 'Please, massa, don't invade Taiwan yet. I am still settling up some unfinished business there with billionaire gangsters and have not yet gotten all the money that is due.' I wonder if Adam Schiff can rewrite Biden's phone call transcript to make it sound more ominous like he did with Vindman's copy of Trump's call?

no, he said not to interfere with taiwan
i know words with more than 2 syllables confuse you.

Werbung:
OK What has he done , how many men has he whipped personally .
Its easy for a man to order other to do his fighting that will not make him tough . Its like your wife cheating on you and you hire someone to beat the guys ass . Will that make you tough MORON.
Your a coward and know about as much about what makes a man tough as you know about science.

yes, what he has done
military aid to isreal
military aid to ukraine, including f 16s
intervention in the red sea.

that sounds "wimpy" to you?
well no one ever accused you of being smart. or even being of average intelligence

Back