Protesters we are Hamas

Werbung:
show me liberals supporting hamas with actual proof of them being liberals.

They should be sent to jail for treason. Each and every one. Supporting America's enemies is textbook example.
Shouting is exercising free speech, guaranteed by the Constitution.
Hamas is an enemy of Israel, NOT the US.

Shouting is exercising free speech, guaranteed by the Constitution.
Tell me you know nothing about the law without telling me you know nothing about the law.

Newsflash: Not all speech is Constitutionally protected free speech (whether you are shouting or not). If what you are "shouting" is treasonous against the United States then it not protected speech, dumbass.
Hamas is an enemy of Israel, NOT the US.
Hamas is a declared terrorist organization and enemy of the United States currently holding U.S. citizens hostage.

Tell me you know nothing about the law without telling me you know nothing about the law.

Newsflash: Not all speech is Constitutionally protected free speech (whether you are shouting or not). If what you are "shouting" is treasonous against the United States then it not protected speech, dumbass.

Hamas is a declared terrorist organization and enemy of the United States currently holding U.S. citizens hostage.
No one will be prosecuted for treason for shouting slogans, regardless of your stupid opinion.

No one will be prosecuted for treason for shouting slogans, regardless of your stupid opinion.
I never said they would. I said they should.

The fact that you are defending traitors kinda makes you a POS traitor yourself. So fuck off, traitor.

I never said they would. I said they should.

The fact that you are defending traitors kinda makes you a POS traitor yourself. So fuck off, traitor.
They should not, and they will not.

I am defending the Constitution, stupid.

They should not, and they will not.

I am defending the Constitution, stupid.
STFU, you POS traitor.

You know I am right. You're just too much of a pussy to admit it.

Since I don't listen to POS traitors, into the ignore file you go.

And liberals support these clowns and claim no one here supports Hamas .
I thought it was hilarious yesterday when that dumb bitch got on TV to beg Columbia University for food and water.

She got more than she bargained for from NYPD!!

Werbung:
If it will please you to think the protesters are Republicans and not violent ungodly leftist radical Democrats, then knock yourself out.

you think the world is "republicans" or "liberals"?
god you are a true moron. lol
how about...independents, moron? people who aren't political, moron? lol.
and why can't some of them be republicans? republicans dont care if babies are blown up? weird admission by you. lol

i dont have to knock myself out to make you look stupid. you practically do it yourself

Back