Republican Family Values?

Werbung:
While it may be witty to point out that the party that touts itself on family values has members that are very hypocritical. For me more concerning is that the victims, now become the base of a joke and are therefore victimized once again because of that persons status or belief system and it being pointed out as by the other party. Its horrendous what happens to the victims, but certainly not above board for the democrats to make a point of this.

While it may be witty to point out that the party that touts itself on family values has members that are very hypocritical. For me more concerning is that the victims, now become the base of a joke and are therefore victimized once again because of that persons status or belief system and it being pointed out as by the other party. Its horrendous what happens to the victims, but certainly not above board for the democrats to make a point of this.

OK mr Alaska man, I'm not sure how they do things up their, but down here where its warm we make fun of everyone equally. including ourselves. even little jimmy that just got boned by his priest gets a good ribbing.

and when i say 'we' i mean me. And when I mean me, I mean just this specific personality thats typing right now.

Armchair, while I am one known for having a very open minded sense of humor it was more a chance to just point it out. Its not an Alaskan thing really, because we have the highest rates of sexual assault in the nation. I worked for several months at a womans shelter. Fascinating stuff really. More guys should do it, it would really make one think more about the things they say and do. Trust me, there is nothing more than I like to snicker at is the Republican Senator from Idaho trying to pick up gay sex. The irony is thick. I am just glad it wasnt the Senator from Alaska.

Armchair, while I am one known for having a very open minded sense of humor it was more a chance to just point it out. Its not an Alaskan thing really, because we have the highest rates of sexual assault in the nation. I worked for several months at a womans shelter. Fascinating stuff really. More guys should do it, it would really make one think more about the things they say and do. Trust me, there is nothing more than I like to snicker at is the Republican Senator from Idaho trying to pick up gay sex. The irony is thick. I am just glad it wasnt the Senator from Alaska.

I understand that Alaskan Republican Sen. Ted Stevens has his own problems. What with being investigated by both the FBI and IRS for corruption. His house has even been searched. Certainly not uniquely Republican and, for a change, not sexual in nature, but I thought worth mentioning.

I understand that Alaskan Republican Sen. Ted Stevens has his own problems. What with being investigated by both the FBI and IRS for corruption. His house has even been searched. Certainly not uniquely Republican and, for a change, not sexual in nature, but I thought worth mentioning.

This has been all over the news.

The consensus is that there's no way the authorities would be going in this deep if they didn't have the Senator dead to rights on something. I think we'll see this story on even more Republican corruption has legs. It right now appears to be a bribery situation but maybe much more.

It's not nearly as funny as "Conservative" Republican Senators trying to seduce male Congressional pages... or groping for "toilet paper" ;) on the bathroom floor and playing footsies looking for gay stall sex... but it could be much more damaging.

This has been all over the news.

The consensus is that there's no way the authorities would be going in this deep if they didn't have the Senator dead to rights on something. I think we'll see this story on even more Republican corruption has legs. It right now appears to be a bribery situation but maybe much more.

It's not nearly as funny as "Conservative" Republican Senators trying to seduce male Congressional pages... or groping for "toilet paper" ;) on the bathroom floor and playing footsies looking for gay stall sex... but it could be much more damaging.

Bribery and corruption in politics? No way! At least he's not cutting these deals with Iranian mullahs like liberal hero Jack Murtha.

It really is unfortunate what has happened in Alaskan politics. Right now there is are trials going on for two state house members on bribery charges. The accused briber has plead guilty and is singing loudly. Senator Stevens even 2 years ago was a source of pride and quite a bit of revenue for Alaska. Now he has become somewhat of an embarasement. But good news is we have the best looking governor in the world maybe...google Sara Palin sometime. I have met her, she is even better in person. But on the Alaska front, I think you will see some dramatic changes as a result of the ongoing trials and investigations.

It really is unfortunate what has happened in Alaskan politics. Right now there is are trials going on for two state house members on bribery charges. The accused briber has plead guilty and is singing loudly. Senator Stevens even 2 years ago was a source of pride and quite a bit of revenue for Alaska. Now he has become somewhat of an embarasement. But good news is we have the best looking governor in the world maybe...google Sara Palin sometime. I have met her, she is even better in person. But on the Alaska front, I think you will see some dramatic changes as a result of the ongoing trials and investigations.

I'm not surprised that most Alaskans now view Sen. Stevens as a source of embarrassment. Seems, nowadays, that embarrassment and Republicans go hand in hand.

Or Ronald Reagan & Oliver North... Iran-Contra.

Completely different scenarios. Murtha was doing it purely for money. Reagan and North were doing it to undermine the Russians.

You can question their actions in hinesight, but intent matters.

Werbung:
Completely different scenarios. Murtha was doing it purely for money. Reagan and North were doing it to undermine the Russians.

You can question their actions in hinesight, but intent matters.

Perhaps you've forgotten some of the latest Republican scandals, this ought to help.http://www.slate.com/id/2165980/ Not completely up to date so it doesn't include Larry Craig who is currently appearing in a bathroom stall near you.

Back