Son of Osama

bewitched

"CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Omar Osama bin Laden bears a striking resemblance to his notorious father—except for the dreadlocks that dangle halfway down his back. Then there's the black leather biker jacket.
The 26-year-old does not renounce his father, al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, but in an interview with The Associated Press, he said there is better way to defend Islam than militancy: Omar wants to be an "ambassador for peace" between Muslims and the West.

Omar—one of bin Laden's 19 children—raised a tabloid storm last year when he married a 52-year-old British woman, Jane Felix-Browne, who took the name Zaina Alsabah. Now the couple say they want to be advocates, planning a 3,000-mile horse race across North Africa to draw attention to the cause of peace.

"It's about changing the ideas of the Western mind. A lot of people think Arabs—especially the bin Ladens, especially the sons of Osama—are all terrorists. This is not the truth," Omar told the AP last week at a cafe in a Cairo shopping mall."

ok, it's not about changing the ideas of the Western mind... it's about stopping Islamic violence. here comes another Muslim who wants to convert Westerners to Islamic ways of thinking.
take note. this behavior will become more common.
what has to happen is muslims need to stop muslim violence. period.

Werbung:
sooo...what you're saying is that he's targeting the wrong crowd?

Sounds to me like he wants to change a stereotype, not change the entire nation. Hell, if we couldn't do it what makes you think he could?

sooo...what you're saying is that he's targeting the wrong crowd?

Sounds to me like he wants to change a stereotype, not change the entire nation. Hell, if we couldn't do it what makes you think he could?

what I'm saying is that this is typical of muslims who step up and want change, they expect the West to change.
well the West isn't the ones who have declared jihad on America and flew planes into the WTC. what has to happen is that he has to get other "moderate" "peaceful" muslims to stop the violence within Islam.

it's taqqiya. a trickery that's legal to use in dar ul Harb. it turns the table on the enemy and allows muslims to seem peaceful and wanting peace. when actually the foundation of belief is that any non-muslims are lesser than muslims and need to convert and change their ways... as he states.

You are still being ignorant and grouping all Muslims together based on their worst stereotype by taking small parts of scripture and assuming everyone takes them literally. As we have already tried to get accross to you numerous times this is not reality, and in reality most Muslims choose not to follow these violent or dishonesty promoting parts of scripture and instead live a normal life like you or I, except they believe in different religious practices like praying to Muhammed in a mosque rather than praying about Jesus in a church. I have quite a few Muslims friends and they never try to convert me, force their ways on me, change my mindset or blow me up.

I have Christians who I know on the other hand who denounce me at every action I do e.g. drinking and not being Christian. They have countless contradicitons in their holy book but still choose to follow one or the other to the letter whenever it suits them - I personally think that makes them dishonest.

You are still being ignorant and grouping all Muslims together based on their worst stereotype by taking small parts of scripture and assuming everyone takes them literally. As we have already tried to get accross to you numerous times this is not reality, and in reality most Muslims choose not to follow these violent or dishonesty promoting parts of scripture and instead live a normal life like you or I, except they believe in different religious practices like praying to Muhammed in a mosque rather than praying about Jesus in a church. I have quite a few Muslims friends and they never try to convert me, force their ways on me, change my mindset or blow me up.

I have Christians who I know on the other hand who denounce me at every action I do e.g. drinking and not being Christian. They have countless contradicitons in their holy book but still choose to follow one or the other to the letter whenever it suits them - I personally think that makes them dishonest.

Christianity has nothing to do with Islam.

ok, it's not about changing the ideas of the Western mind... it's about stopping Islamic violence. here comes another Muslim who wants to convert Westerners to Islamic ways of thinking.
take note. this behavior will become more common.
what has to happen is muslims need to stop muslim violence. period.

You are still being ignorant and grouping all Muslims together based on their worst stereotype by taking small parts of scripture and assuming everyone takes them literally.

????? I dont see any "grouping all Muslims together" or "taking small parts of scripture" in his post.

Thats the best you could do to counter that argument???

Other than this insistance that Islam not be criticized, followed by your criticisms of Christians, you really didnt even present and arguement, just another strawman.

it's taqqiya. a trickery that's legal to use in dar ul Harb. it turns the table on the enemy and allows muslims to seem peaceful and wanting peace. when actually the foundation of belief is that any non-muslims are lesser than muslims and need to convert and change their ways... as he states.

I was commenting on the above bit of text.

And yes it does, but your too full of hate of Islam to ever see the similarities in the past and the present.

you are assuming I have hate of Islam and I do not.
maybe you are assuming other things too.
Christianity and Islam seperated when Mohammed considered himself the last prophet. the Quran divides the correct path very clearly.
as far as humans sharing virtue, principles and ethics... that doesn't belong to any religion. nor is it exclusive of one or the other.

and I am a she.

You are still being ignorant and grouping all Muslims together based on their worst stereotype by taking small parts of scripture and assuming everyone takes them literally.

You keep dragging out this old, tired arguement even when nobody is "grouping all muslims together".

And yes it does, but your too full of hate of Islam to ever see the similarities in the past and the present.

The bible, ever since pope whats his name picked the books to be included in the bible, and ever since the 800s when the Koran and hadiths were put into their final form, the written doctrines have remained unchanged.

From 632-1924, the Islamic Caliphate ruled over most Muslims under the authority of Islamic doctrine. Mohammed fought to establish it, those who followed fought to expand its authority, and those who followed fought to maintain it up until the end in 1924. The Ikhwan in Saudi Arabia fought to reinstate it in the second half of the 1920s. The Muslim Brotherhood in 1928 declared

The Prophet is our leader. Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope....

The Islamic creed and Shari`ah have ruled over the individual and society, the ruler and the ruled. They have had supreme authority and neither a ruler nor a ruled people could change anything they contained...

1-The introduction of the Islamic Shari`ah as the basis controlling the affairs of state and society...
http://www.muslimbrotherhood.co.uk/Home.asp?zPage=Systems&System=PressR&Press=Show&Lang=E&ID=4584

Groups such as Alqaeda are simply a continuation of this same ideology. The same ideology that has been used since 632. Within a couple hundred years they had the doctrine codified in the written koran and hadiths and they remain the same today. 64 verses regarding the "fight" in the koran
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=simple&q1=fight&size=First+100

46 references to "jihad"

"What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=simple&q1=fight&size=First+100

in the Bukhari hadiths. The doctrine that established the divine authority to rule over muslims was in place in 632. The same, unchanged doctrine motivates the islamic fundamentalist to reinstate that rule.

what I'm saying is that this is typical of muslims who step up and want change, they expect the West to change.
well the West isn't the ones who have declared jihad on America and flew planes into the WTC. what has to happen is that he has to get other "moderate" "peaceful" muslims to stop the violence within Islam.

No the west is the ones who have backed Dicators who stiffled free speach and helped build the Wahhabi's outlook in many nations. And that is what many Muslims want to see a end to...but we of course wanted oil , so we did not pay attention...and now we are scared if we let them have free speech and vote...they will end up with the wahhabist winning elections...where they never would have won before. Maybe we can stop our support of there corrupt governments and give them no excuse for why there nations are failing...forcing them to look at there own , not us for blame....Look at Iran, they have the most Western pro American view of almost anyone in the middle east..why because we stood up to there poor leaders, not helped keep them in power.

Werbung:
No the west is the ones who have backed Dicators who stiffled free speach and helped build the Wahhabi's outlook in many nations.

???? You do realize that 16-17 of the hijackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia?. Do you realize that the Ibn Saud and Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab got together in 1740 and the house of Saud and Wahhabism have been joined at the hip ever since.

Back