Spiritual Remedy

Irishone21

To Whom It May Concern,

Without medication for Bi Polar I am a timeless child. I’m nearly done the book, "An Unquiet Mind," by Kay Jamison, and I had this urge to write this. Kay and I, without option, do not conform to the masses but conform to the condition, yet still remain interesting in our own idiosyncratic ways, perceiving the condition in an utterly opposing matter, which may, obviously to the unhopefully, imply that I am merely in the earlier stages of this beautiful mind state. I, and would think she, hopes this is not so, and I am in fact a possibility to prove wrong the system that enslaves us by our consent. There is so much on my mind and my short stay hear does not begin to heal me, and in fact and actuality, I'm back at stage one, but more wise, leaving prior to accepting diagnosis, a capricious but courageous, nonetheless, decision. I appreciate you providing me with the book though, despite knowing she had to speak the honesty you could not do, but I understand your situation nonetheless. I am a more difficult situation than most, for although I may have this manic-depressive condition, I also witnessed miracles following the epiphany that perplex me, while you discount them, unfortunately, as the delusional ideas of an illness, even if these truths, to which caved eyes, my former eyes, are not apt to accept, changed my inner being and entire outlook on life. I feel as though I am the rare case that overrules malpractice, because of these additional factors. I also feel as though I must face deep waters with reverence, and do not need to be pulled into the shallow end of the ocean for that would obstruct my entire purpose in life. The point being, I'm going to become a victim of my philosophy prior to adapting to the constrained life of medication; which may in months to come, be my savior. I really had hoped I could come here and obtain a sleep medicine, with little risks, but may have to completely readjust the time I take Vyvanse, and my caffeine intake, during the day, which hopefully will allow me to sleep, which I doubt. Regretfully, sometimes, I believe we, manic depressives, have all been trapped and challenged by the power of suggestion and refusal of cooperation. Regardless, I would like this to be a learning experience for the both of us, my flaw being pride, yours dishonesty… God gave me the gift, society the illness. I hope you pray that I am the anomaly. In terms of the depressive episodes, this will be a battle between fear and Love, and my ability to counter fear with Love, turning to God for remedy in times of need. One thing I did learn, however, is Love is addictive and intriguing in its simplicity, and thus more complicated the more you judge it. The more one attempts to understand Love or cling to God, the cloudier and more mysterious they become, and in turn, Love turns to fear, as one fears what he or she does not understand. Don’t put simplicity under a microscope. In other words, all things must be done in moderation. In terms of mania, it is a battle of pride and Modesty, and the ability to use the gift of bi polar for the common good and not merely self interest. From my understanding, because Bi Polar individuals think so deeply and unrelentingly, they age faster mentally, despite appearing youthful, and in regards to how they deal with their condition, whether pessimistically, blaming others, or optimistically, accepting the gift graciously, possibly physically as well. Sooner or later, the energy it takes to swim in the deep waters of manic-depressive condition, unless one is tended to by the miraculous hand of God, will cause one to drown, and become dependent upon medication. Personally, I have not reached this point, and acquiescing to the medication, to me, would be running from fear. What I am suggesting to the hospitals means of treatment is, instead of giving us life-savers, teach us how to swim, and use our gift to society’s advantage. Just so you don't get me wrong, I am not this self-righteous prick caught up in a dream to rule the world, it's similar to that, but opposite. I seek to join this world. Doctorial means to helping me join this world are ineffective on me, but I am glad that I tried; now it is societies turn to reciprocate the relationship. I am broken-hearted, and because I had no one to turn to, the Lord, God, and Big Brother remained close and comforted me so I would not give up. Now that I know this, my depressive episodes bring me joy so long as I counter fear with Love. Also, I feel compelled, to dedicate myself to spreading the wisdom to God, as I know it, to those who lend an ear, to restore the value in humanity, and remove unnecessary law once human nature is cured as a sign of trust to the people. My target is the government, for they are the root, and changing them will change the world. Being a superpower enables them to divert the power of the dollar, the primary cause of corruption. I have full confidence in this plan, but its efficacy will only sky the limit once you all do as well. This is a simple solution that guarantees success, but, depends on the power of our individual minds to refute evidence based theory, thus making it complex for it requires unity in a divisive world. I am the middle man of neutrality, against no one, for all, for both sides of rivalry to merge. My gift is their or maybe your cure. The truth is first delusional to the soon to be enlightened mind.

Love,

Zachary Scott McBride #21

P.S. I admire the doctors very much; I could not imagine a more difficult job… 

Werbung:
Irish, Let me say this with absolute reality. I enjoy your posts. But please break them into paragraghs.

As it is read, I cant take the time to read your posts as much as Id like to. I have little doubt to the disucssion you would probably generate as to your position on any number of issues. As VYO asked me, and I have learned, and will ask the same from you, please use the return/enter button more often.

Irish, Let me say this with absolute reality. I enjoy your posts. But please break them into paragraghs.

As it is read, I cant take the time to read your posts as much as Id like to. I have little doubt to the disucssion you would probably generate as to your position on any number of issues. As VYO asked me, and I have learned, and will ask the same from you, please use the return/enter button more often.

It is entirely possible that the form you see above mirrors the form in his head which is a logical reason that people with chemical imbalances that result in mental conditions or for that matter, people with physical conditions that result in mental conditions are so very hard to communicate effectively with. Such a jumble of rushing thoughts that one can't sort into a rational pattern would have to make communication outside oneself very difficult.

Palerider,
Fair enough, and I am one who has to be aware of my composition, because I also tend to post long winded paragraphs and really should just break them into several posts.

Regardless, and despite whatever condition Irish experiences, I enjoy his often idealistic posts when I can read them.

That being said, wouldnt it be an interesting enviroment if we brought together all the regulars posting on this board and put them in the same room.

I once met with about a dozen other posters from another board I belonged to (which will remain forever un named) and have to tell you that I didn't have a very good time. Too much water had already passed under the bridge, so to speak, and a lot of the people had already decided that they did or did not like so and so. All in all, it wasn't a very enjoyable evening.

The anonyminity with which we speak here doesn't really lay a good foundation upon which to build a face to face relationship.

I figured as much. I am a previous member of a similar board that often had "meets" I never attended one. I did meet with an individual when I was in the same area. I didnt have a bad time. He was actually quite similar to you in the sense of being right wing and a fairly good debater.

I dunno I guess I am one, who doesnt hold a grudge over this **** and not take it all to seriously. I am here for open discussion and to broaden my horizons a bit on the views of others. Hell I would still shake Berreal's hand and buy him a beer if he is old enough. I dont think he is quite a legal adult though. I find his posts entertainingly ignorant, but wouldnt be rude to him in person. I try not to be rude to anyone anywhere. It does happen once in awhile though.

I dunno I guess I am one, who doesnt hold a grudge over this **** and not take it all to seriously. I am here for open discussion and to broaden my horizons a bit on the views of others. Hell I would still shake Berreal's hand and buy him a beer if he is old enough. I dont think he is quite a legal adult though. I find his posts entertainingly ignorant, but wouldnt be rude to him in person. I try not to be rude to anyone anywhere. It does happen once in awhile though.

Same here, but there are those who don't seem to be able to separate personality from political philosophy or just hold grudges over lost points or debates. I don't quite understand that sort of thing but then I don't quite graspe the typical liberal mindset either.

It is entirely possible that the form you see above mirrors the form in his head which is a logical reason that people with chemical imbalances that result in mental conditions or for that matter, people with physical conditions that result in mental conditions are so very hard to communicate effectively with. Such a jumble of rushing thoughts that one can't sort into a rational pattern would have to make communication outside oneself very difficult.
Very possibly true. I am bi-polar, also. There is a very wide range of classifications within the diagnosis. I happen to be rapid cycling BP II. I do not have full manic episodes, and my depressive stages are not fully debilitating.

Nuff said on that. It's a whole 'nother can of worms.

Very possibly true. I am bi-polar, also. There is a very wide range of classifications within the diagnosis. I happen to be rapid cycling BP II. I do not have full manic episodes, and my depressive stages are not fully debilitating.

Nuff said on that. It's a whole 'nother can of worms.

So similiar to cyclothymia?

I belong to several other boards but have never met, in real life, any of the people. I think I would like to but - in real life - I'm a very shy person (hard to believe eh?).

I have found that many people seem to fall in certain categories.

Those who come in just wanting to stir things up and have a good time. There several people who I got to know in that category beyond what they have posted and found them funny, enlightening, and to have some very good real life views (some opposite and some similar). I would have liked to met them.

Another group of people I've virtually gotten to know are those that love to debate, in some cases hold opposite view points, or take a devil's advocate position in debates but - at the end of it all, we can still go into the social areas of the board, share a "virtual beer" and talk about other stuff without animosity or grudges and have a good time. These are the same people that drop all arguments and are willing to come to the aid of a fellow member in need. These people I'd also like to meet.

Another group are what I would simply call "erratic" - they are a little off putting, explode unexpectectly and typically take down entire boards with their explosions. They can be manipulative and persuasive to the extreme. And they hold grudges in the face of denials and those grudges creep up in off topic chit chat. I've known one person from this group and never want to meet one.

I'm sure there are more groups.

Yeah typical chickenhawk answer from you.

Sorry, I don't fit the mold. I have been to war and been in combat. I am not asking anyone to do a thing that I haven't already done. And I really don't understand the modern liberal mind set. There is simply too much irrationality there.

Werbung:
Back