The Government and the People

Irishone21

The Government is far from the will of the people

I Sometimes I try to discern the future in an optimistic way, but I can't help but ignore the thought of a world completely controlled by A.I. I'm not trying to be a prophet when I make guesses that the government will be ended in 2012, and I hope I am forgiving if I offend anyone by making such claims. However, I do believe brotherhood will once again tighten the relationship between government and the people. I believe that the government will grow more lenient, and cut more people breaks, making laws more lenient, once leadership is restored in the government. A leader emphasizes positive reinforcement, mutual understanding, and to lead by example. Positive reinforcement could be infiltrated by paying people who have been virtuous, even if they don't have a job. Mutual understanding is apparent in a government that coincides with the will of the people. Lead by example is revealed in a government which is benevolent. People are alienated because the internet has resulted in a society to lazy to physically congregate outside of their conformed social cliques. The United States have been using terrorism as a means to create a social condition that is increasingly controlled by and dependent on the government, making laws more strict, and ultimately depriving people of their liberty. Technology assists this task, as it helps weaken democracy by diverting people from physical congregations which are generally more powerful and productive then the, not so popular, political forums in which people tend to just spread conformed journalism, rather then the truth and honest opinion, including the fact that people are losing control, not to mention their freedom, as a result of an unbalanced, conservative government. If the US weren't such superior minded war mongrels, than other countries wouldn't hate us so much. Conservatives are clearly exploiting the weakness when they use fear as a means to enhance security. I would bring other countries into the picture, but the American government is the driving force behind the empire, and they benefit most from the conservative dynasty. The ironic thing is, now only an American Revolution can stop the devolution, and/or, empire of America. We need to unite and find solutions ourselves!
www.myspace.com/zmcbride

Werbung:
everyone is becoming a drone as if these were the nazi years... Don't you wonder why so many people hate us? NO THIS IS NOT SPAM, OPEN YOUR EYES!

everyone is becoming a drone as if these were the nazi years... Don't you wonder why so many people hate us? NO THIS IS NOT SPAM, OPEN YOUR EYES!

Le gasp, he does more than blindly orate.

Look, pal, the reason we called it spam is that you don't tend to really discuss anything around here. You showed up a while back, and you've started a few threads and posted a couple of rather ineffectual responses there. How about really getting involved and discussing some of the issues other people have posted? It'd go a long way towards earning our respect. Or at least it'd get us to stop calling you a spammer.

Irishone,

I understand your anxiety about our future. I also understand how many are afraid that the evil one has now become us. If that is true, we will all go down with the ship or suffer atrophy as our nation's poor handling of our finances will bring us to our knees.

Le gasp, he does more than blindly orate.

Look, pal, the reason we called it spam is that you don't tend to really discuss anything around here. You showed up a while back, and you've started a few threads and posted a couple of rather ineffectual responses there. How about really getting involved and discussing some of the issues other people have posted? It'd go a long way towards earning our respect. Or at least it'd get us to stop calling you a spammer.

VYO, I agree 100% with you on people signing on a thread for
their own self-centered/selfish purposes, and don't have no
positive input or debate to offer.

How can a person give respect, and does not know what respect
really is? Yet they dislike being called names. To be honest some
seem to think that signing on to a thread interupting is cool, and
that goes for people who signs on being a Internet bullie.

In closing in the political game..if a person has nothing to talk
about...be quiet.

However, I do believe brotherhood will once again tighten the relationship between government and the people. I believe that the government will grow more lenient, and cut more people breaks, making laws more lenient, once leadership is restored in the government. A leader emphasizes positive reinforcement, mutual understanding, and to lead by example

The ONLY candidate from the two major parties who will offer a chance at this is Ron Paul. He's the only candidate, again - from the two major parties, that wants to make government smaller and less intrusive.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com

I agree. I believe that people could have more influence if they agree'd to work together. I don't mean to exhaust you with my sentiment... I'm giving you my honest opinion on matters, If I'm not as intellectually inclined as you, forgive me... Don't be awestruck by the rhetoric, and try to grasp the message. A true leader operates with the most ignorant, as he walks behind his men, not in front of them.

I agree. I believe that people could have more influence if they agree'd to work together. I don't mean to exhaust you with my sentiment... I'm giving you my honest opinion on matters, If I'm not as intellectually inclined as you, forgive me... Don't be awestruck by the rhetoric, and try to grasp the message. A true leader operates with the most ignorant, as he walks behind his men, not in front of them.
Just curious .......work together on what exactly? I think what you really meant to say was "I believe that people could have more influence if they all thought exactly the same way I do." I'm not happy with the administration right now either but for VERY different reasons then you. To me, this is not a conservative government anymore. Bush and company are more afraid of the liberal defeatist element in this country than they are of blood thirsty terrorists getting in. We aren't fighting this war to win anymore yet we're spending billions of dollars as if we were. Either crush them or raise the white flag and hand over your wallet. We're doing neither now and I fear a leftist controlled government will accomplish the latter.

I wish there was a common ground from which all Americans could derive strength and bond together. It existed once but it is most certainly gone for now.

-Castle

Werbung:
Back