the left and right wont unite

Partisanship in Washington DC? Why, I never heard of such a thing! Partisanship there must be as rare as water in Niagra Falls, as strange as sand in the Mojave, and as unheard of as Republicans in Texas or Democrats in San Francisco. Surely, there can't be partisanship in the capitol, can there?

Are you being sarcastic? (Rhetorical question). We really have only one party and they are a mess.

Werbung:
People are starting to realize that we are not going to get along. A number of people voted for obama thinking he could unite the party's and we would be able to work together exc. exc. Now they are starting to see it just isn’t gonna happen.

People like me always knew it was not going to happen. I am glad more are opening their eyes, maybe now we can go to plan B... what ever that is!

It's pretty telling that Half of U.S. voters (50%) now believe President Barack Obama is governing as a partisan Democrat. Some of us already knew that, glad to know others have noticed.

58% Now Expect More Partisanship in Washington

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fifty-eight percent (58%) of voters now think politics in Washington, D.C. will be more partisan over the next year rather than more cooperative. That’s up from 49% a month ago, 40% two months ago, and 34% in early January.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that just 26% expect things to be more cooperative. That’s down from 48% in early January.

Half of U.S. voters (50%) now believe President Barack Obama is governing as a partisan Democrat. That’s up seven points from a month ago and eleven points from two months ago.

But voters continue to think Congress is acting on a more partisan basis than the president.
Sixty-four percent (64%) now say congressional Democrats are acting like partisan Democrats, while 20% say they’re bipartisan.
As for Republicans in Congress, 57% of voters say they’re acting like partisan Republicans. Twenty percent (20%) say their actions are bipartisan.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...58_now_expect_more_partisanship_in_washington

No one gives a damn about the USA. I laughed my ass off when the USA placed a Black man into their highest office. My stomach is still sore from the experience.

No one gives a damn about the USA. I laughed my ass off when the USA placed a Black man into their highest office. My stomach is still sore from the experience.

On the path you're headed you'll soon be off to prison where another part of you can be sore.

Be warned... come here Saxon and come here Sexy sounds very much alike.;)

WAKE UP and understand that it has NOTHING to do with him being BLACK!

Many of us object to
  1. his brand of attitude
  2. His preference in so that called Christian religion which feeds HATE!
  3. his intrigue in globalism.
  4. His giving an Arab prince a bow (someone forgot to tell him we aren't third world ... YET)
  5. His refusal and efforts to block his LEGAL birth certificate from being presented.
  6. His fascination with rouge nations and the attempt to elevate them to an almost EQUAL playing field to the USA.
  7. His denial about the people he has associated with (William Ayers)
  8. His allowing his wife to turn part of the White House lawn into a plantation.
.... and seriously (of course I can ONLY fully speak for myself) IT IS NOT AN ETHNIC thing ...

WAKE UP and understand that it has NOTHING to do with him being BLACK!

Many of us object to
  1. his brand of attitude
  2. His preference in so that called Christian religion which feeds HATE!
  3. his intrigue in globalism.
  4. His giving an Arab prince a bow (someone forgot to tell him we aren't third world ... YET)
  5. His refusal and efforts to block his LEGAL birth certificate from being presented.
  6. His fascination with rouge nations and the attempt to elevate them to an almost EQUAL playing field to the USA.
  7. His denial about the people he has associated with (William Ayers)
    [*]His allowing his wife to turn part of the White House lawn into a plantation.
.... and seriously (of course I can ONLY fully speak for myself) IT IS NOT AN ETHNIC thing ...

You must of got kicked off before you could finish.:rolleyes:

9. He's of mixed race and his wife is a black woman longing for a plantation.
10. His Hawaiian birth certificate and Senate FBI & CIA National Security Clearance background checks mean nothing.
11. He himself has big ears and his Treasury Secretary looks a little like Mr. Spock so our President may be a Vulcan.
12. He's not a typical hypocritical fearmongering Right Wing holier than thou Radical.
13. He wants some stupid things called "Hope" & "Change".

....and seriously (of course I can ONLY fully speak for myself) IT IS NOT AN ETHNIC thing ...

10. His Hawaiian birth certificate and multiple Senate FBI & CIA National Security background mean nothing.
11. He himself has big ears and his Treasury Secretary looks a little like Mr. Spock so our President may be a Vulcan.
12. He's not a typical hypocritical fearmongering Right Wing holier than thou Radical.

....and seriously (of course I can ONLY fully speak for myself) IT IS NOT AN ETHNIC thing ...

LMAO...while I enjoy your twisted sense of humor...there are some around here that just don't get any humor {unless they are the providers of it} and they become the trolls/stalkers/board monitors of any critical/tongue in cheek poking at others ;)

BEWARE...my friend...they lurk around the darkest corners :eek:

10. His Hawaiian birth certificate and Senate FBI & CIA National Security Clearance background checks mean nothing.

I post FACTUAL comments and you respond as a troll??

Do you think that minimizing what I was saying makes you a frikkin wiz - your response is NOTHING shy of that of a total moron!

Let me step on your trolling comments here and NOW!

SURE and he is also a wannabee Brotha who lied about his not hearing anything the Reverend Wright was saying derogatory about whites and America ...

If that means so much ... why is he hiding it??

are you a juvenile delinquent? ... or just another libby spaz?

That is just liberal B.S. there - you are acting like a bobble head dog with comments like that!

REALLY?? ... you ARE talking about the guy who swore up and down that he was going to put an end to the Patriot Act because it was a violation against our freedom - right? The Harvard Law grad who openly made mention of the 57 states ... what was that about STUPID hope & change??

We are talking about that guy who blew away the little Bush spending spree in a matter of months ... right??

Have you even considered the fact that he has NO WAY to pay back what he claim will not be a debt to our nation?

Want to talk about HOPE and CHANGE??

Here it is ... I HOPE he will leave a little CHANGE in my pocket so I can give it to you to call someone with the sense God gave a dog.

I would not care if he were blue with pink polka dots. I don’t like him. Most of the world "seemed" to love him when he was running. I don’t think they saw his skin color, I think most looked at him. He is apparently likeable.

But I will agree with you that most countries don’t give a damn about the USA, they would just assume see us fall than do well. They won’t like the consequences but they don’t see that ... yet!

You made an obama joke, that is so cute. That made my day!!

Werbung:
Back