the left and right wont unite

WAKE UP and understand that it has NOTHING to do with him being BLACK!

Many of us object to
  1. his brand of attitude
  2. His preference in so that called Christian religion which feeds HATE!
  3. his intrigue in globalism.
  4. His giving an Arab prince a bow (someone forgot to tell him we aren't third world ... YET)
  5. His refusal and efforts to block his LEGAL birth certificate from being presented.
  6. His fascination with rouge nations and the attempt to elevate them to an almost EQUAL playing field to the USA.
  7. His denial about the people he has associated with (William Ayers)
  8. His allowing his wife to turn part of the White House lawn into a plantation.
.... and seriously (of course I can ONLY fully speak for myself) IT IS NOT AN ETHNIC thing ...

I liked Bush's attitude alot more, the cocky gunslinger...with sh**y aim and no talent...often leading to bad wars.

Bush kissed them, whats your point? what Obama not use enough tongue for you? I would say Bush I bowed to leader of Japan, but then agian he threw up on him to, so .....

I liked the Bush idea of how to handle Rouge nations...have them get nukes and then try to pay them off...N Korea...or Iran...take 2 of its biggest enemy nations out, and then act shocked when they dont do what you tell them,,,,also talk big, and puff out your chest, and make sure to feed them as much propaganda for there own people as you can,

Associations,.....cough cough I dont even know Kenny Boy.....

and realy its a plantation now? what you see black people on the white house lawn and just think must be working the land?

Werbung:
Quick answer would be no I think your statements are small & obviously ludicrous enough on their own. I'm just having a little fun pointing that out.;)

oh .... I see ... so unlike yours - my response should have ONLY been a short concise response?

having a little fun pointing - like you would with people who have an incurable facial cancer??

In my opinion - that is what Obama is - an incurable cancer that the whole world can see. That fool is much worse than that little Bush was!

W Bush was the most partisan President in my lifetime, which goes back to the time of Roosevelt. Republican led Congresses were fiercely partisan as well. Did you really expect the partisanship to go away? Not even the most naive person should have expected that to happen. What goes around comes around.

Extreme partisanship goes back to the very earles days of this nation.

I really appreciate with this forum.

Thank you.

W Bush was the most partisan President in my lifetime, which goes back to the time of Roosevelt. Republican led Congresses were fiercely partisan as well. Did you really expect the partisanship to go away? Not even the most naive person should have expected that to happen. What goes around comes around.

Thank you.

The difference is this

President George W. Bush did not campaign on the promise he will end the partisan devide and reach out. Or that he would unite.

A very large part of the obama campaign was talking about how he would unite us (actually it was said that he was the only one who could) It was also said that he was the one who would and could get other countries to "like us again" but according to the polls when I made this thread, we were more devided as a nation than we were even under the "evil" President George W. Bush.

The difference is this

President George W. Bush did not campaign on the promise he will end the partisan devide and reach out. Or that he would unite.

A very large part of the obama campaign was talking about how he would unite us (actually it was said that he was the only one who could) It was also said that he was the one who would and could get other countries to "like us again" but according to the polls when I made this thread, we were more devided as a nation than we were even under the "evil" President George W. Bush.

Probably no one can unite the "left" and the "right" in the US. When Obama said he was the only one who could, he might have believed it. If he did, he was wrong. We are just about as polarized now as we were back in the late '60s.

I do think that Obama has more credibility among other nations than Bush ever did, however.

Probably no one can unite the "left" and the "right" in the US. When Obama said he was the only one who could, he might have believed it. If he did, he was wrong. We are just about as polarized now as we were back in the late '60s.

Are we sure we want the Left and Right to "unite"?

I do think that Obama has more credibility among other nations than Bush ever did, however.

I think this depends on the time frame and the nation. Having credibility does not equate to getting what you want out of someone either. So far, in my view at least, Obama has gotten little out of anyone that Bush was not able to get a lot out of either.

Are we sure we want the Left and Right to "unite"?

There's the million dollar question.

We probably don't really want the left and right to unite. What would be a step forward would be honest and reasoned debate about the issues of our day.

But, then, that is asking too much of our politicians, isn't it?

The difference is this

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 196 for George W. Bush both parties must work together.
And ten more pages of just G.W.B. stating that he hoped/wished/expected/desired that both political parties would work together and just how often did he manage that {when a lie wasn't involved about the cost for the war, the need to keep looking for WMD's, how Al Qaeda was in IRAQ}...and hell his own party turned tail and ran the other direction when G.W.B was trying to force feed the Social Security Reform issue upon America...NO BODY BOUGHT INTO IT!!!

So continue to hold our current elected President to that all mighty exalted superior fire that you hold so dear...there won't be another President as sorry arsed as G.W.B. {not in my life time anyway} and I've lived through Nixon and G.W.B. :D

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 196 for George W. Bush both parties must work together.
And ten more pages of just G.W.B. stating that he hoped/wished/expected/desired that both political parties would work together and just how often did he manage that {when a lie wasn't involved about the cost for the war, the need to keep looking for WMD's, how Al Qaeda was in IRAQ}...and hell his own party turned tail and ran the other direction when G.W.B was trying to force feed the Social Security Reform issue upon America...NO BODY BOUGHT INTO IT!!!

So continue to hold our current elected President to that all mighty exalted superior fire that you hold so dear...there won't be another President as sorry arsed as G.W.B. {not in my life time anyway} and I've lived through Nixon and G.W.B. :D

Got any quotes from President George W. Bush saying that he would unite both parties and that he alone is the only one who can do it?

I did not post the thread because I wanted to unite or because I even think it is possible

I just thought it was funny that a big reason people stated for voting for obama is he would unite everyone and it turns out we are more partisan than ever

Jesus, do we always have to do all of your research for you or are you just waiting around for your 'support group' to show up with the PAPER WORK ;)

No one but obama claimed to be the only one who could unite then be it seems the best at making a great devide.

if you think President Bush made the claims obama made post them

I do not think he made them.

Werbung:
Jesus, do we always have to do all of your research for you or are you just waiting around for your 'support group' to show up with the PAPER WORK

what work?? is this post work in your opinion? Come on ... part of the reason I STOPPED POSTING is because when I did the work you people could rarely say anything that was not insulting ...

Thank you.

Partisan? as in this part of the description?
–noun 1.an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, esp. a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

This Obama attitude isn't partisan is it?

WASHINGTON (AP) — A $48.8 billion measure to fund foreign aid and the State Department budget has passed the House of Representatives after lawmakers voted overwhelmingly to force U.S. officials to oppose International Monetary Fund loans to countries that support terror.
The bill passed on a 318-106 vote after members voted overwhelmingly to force the Obama administration to abide by conditions on IMF funding added by lawmakers when Congress passed a huge war-funding bill last month.
President Obama had said he could choose to ignore the conditions since they would interfere with his ability to conduct foreign policy.
Obama's move had infuriated lawmakers, who also want to make sure developing countries would not have to cap spending on health care and education when taking IMF funds. (SOURCE)

Back