The Meaning of Life

Irishone21

The Meaning of Life: Pure Love

It turns out I may need medication, for I fear my mind will create a matrix like nightmare, or melancholy prison around me without it. I’m not always capable of positive expectations, and at times lose control of the thoughts that flood my mind, however, I realize optimal performance requires control without medication. Resorting to medication, nonetheless, does not mean I have abdicated to delusion; and to abandon these visions and illusions, and abdicate to pseudo rationality, would be to decline my destiny, and avoid the prophecy that is peace on earth. Visions I refuse to mention, for Jesus, or God within scripture attributed to His name told me to keep these awakenings in discretion. So instead, I try to diffuse hope, and expand the number of struggling survivors, a number of which is so low, the very thought depresses me. I pray those who torture my mind with shadowy technology; for I know they are skating confidently on thin ice, certain that Jesus will save them if they fall. I promulgate various solutions to which prideful, egotistical natures despise, mock, and deter the exigency of with pseudo rationality and false lessons, as if any amount of altruism, unselfish egoism, or Love will only be perceived as weakness, increasing our vulnerability, when the opposite is true, and the falsely perceived safe side is jeopardizing us far worse than we can begin to fathom. Words like gay are used as verbal weapons to make saints into sinners and sinners into rulers. When I claim the title prince, I have humbled myself, knowing that claiming otherwise would be lying for means of exaltation. I realize I am no angel, nor have I ever claimed this title without including entire populations, but I do try; although I may stumble, I strive for perfection merely to enhance my credibility so observers trust in my faith, hope, and attempted Love, inspiring them to pursue the same. The stigma of an illness challenges the watcher. In vain, BIGBROTHER or various watchers, attempt to help me, by pushing me to insanity, drowning me in preconceived, some sinister and some true, illusions, playing into my paranoia, hoping that I will plea for a life-saver and allow them to breath. Unfortunately, their attempts to manipulate the situation, their duplicitous tactics, make me more reluctant to fall a victim to their remedy. However, I feel as though I’m too far away to guard or reach the lives of others. I may have to swallow my pride, and take the medication, not only for myself, but also for the common good; then again, I may have to depend on another to understand me and relay my message successfully by appealing to the masses. Regardless of what I choose, I can’t do this alone. What damage would be dealt if I were wrong? Would Jesus come and kill me as a false prophet? Or what if I’m right? I’ve told the truth the best as I could, using honesty to counter double think, so I fear condemnation little. If Jesus did choose me to continue His work, everything would make sense to me. But even He told me I was no better than the prophets before me, and I would inevitably die, but does this discount the power of prayer and believing? Couldn’t my life be similar to the convoluted plot of “Stranger than Fiction”? Why would my survival make me better; wouldn’t it make God more compassionate? Do we need this test? Hasn’t it been long enough? Isn’t it time for the magical cure that brings Heaven to Earth, when the body and mind becomes equal to the soul? It would be cynical to say that WE, God’s beautiful family, don’t deserve a say in the future of civilization and the souls of the wicked. Wouldn’t it be ideal if the guilty paid reparations through tears of joy? Isn’t that true justice? Rehabilitate sin, don’t kill it, or provoke it with acts and words influenced by hatred. “Love thy neighbor as you would Love yourself, “ (God’s word within or spoken to Moses) means we should be concerned with our enemy, for rivalries expose and threaten the souls of the evil, and the enemy of evil the same, and in abolishing evil, one will destroy oneself as well. If we are to come together over mutual hatred, let come together in our mutual hatred of hate itself. There is no greater wisdom than a child’s happiness.

“Imagination rules the world” –Napoleon

Werbung:
Is the fact that my writing is unlike any other, make my writing more interesting, or does it make your writing better, neither, or both? To me, my writing is more interesting than the greatest writer every known, but neither his mind nor my mind is better than the other. Why must self-absorption be a sin if it’s unintentional, or is it at all? So long as you try, I would imagine the sin has no cost, and it is not reprimanded, but is this not so? Is it all just arbitrary, or does divine correctness depend on the situation? If we all know divine correctness, why can’t we seek to apply it in every situation and affair, or can we, and when a leader arises who makes this known, we will? The possibilities of the unknown are endless and no theory is entirely manifest or else it would be fact. Theories that involve economics which fuel irresponsible competition and theories that suggest the inevitability of war are designed to be proven wrong. Entertainers are so graceful because they make people feel good, and that is why, even though at times they are not morally upright, their appeal remains, for their good outweighs their bad. We all can’t make people feel good, but we can try, and when we fail, we must turn to God to replenish our souls and restore our inner light. Are vain lofty ambitions penalized if, in having them, the lives of others are considered equally? Wouldn’t such aspirations be justified and thus coincide with God’s will? Some say I preach arrogant wisdom, but my words could also be seen as modest folly, neither of which are true. For these reasons, I ask you, for it’s not necessary to hide my own confusion. Right now, I’m me, and thus right, despite the two Vyvanse, God-Gifted blunt roach, and couple of beers it took to get there, for “It is not what goes in a man that defiles him, it is what goes out of him,” (Teacher) and this doesn’t mean I encourage drug use, for withdrawal causes vulnerability, increasing susceptibility to sin. We must be honest, and teach children to know their limits, realize the risks of their decisions, treating them respectively, so they mature earlier and learn to overcome prejudice, realizing drugs harm us, but keeping in mind what is currently perpetual, and what is currently temporary, at least until the final cure and completion of the test. Calling me a mystic is derogatory, for people don’t believe in magic, and many are uncertain about spirituality. My life is an open book; my profession is to write this book. The material success this yields could be nothing, may be wealth, but that is substandard, making me less of a risk taker than previously assumed. One God, who is simple and mysterious like Love, influences all religions. Creativity is God’s gift to me; writing is my gift to God. I may not find the girl I need, for girls need and crave attention, and may become jealous or unsatisfied with my Holy Matrimony, which is incomplete; but then again, I may find the girl to complete my trinity, thus achieving “perfect love (that) cast out all fear”. (The Holy Spirit that dwells in Isaiah) Originality is the product of emotion and definition of individuality, am I wrong? Can we evoke individuality be herding sheep? Meaning, if we provide the leadership, will people be more likely to find themselves and thus find God, or will followers of man be lost in idolism? I think it depends on the leadership, for honest leadership acknowledges this danger and communicates with the people, obtaining mutual understanding, as a means to resolution. In our capitalist world, one is not paid for laboring daily in the simplest and most difficult, risky and challenging profession there is? When one finds answers, his flaws cloud the judgment of others. I am enlightened, wise, foolish, cynical, naïve and unlearned, not to mention equally separated from God and Man; as I said before, I am the middleman. If I get the people to come to me, God will come to us. Why must perplexities obstruct confrontation, causing incomplete communication, preventing action, and resulting in false assumption and alienation? Come to think of it, I am much happier without medication and the only reason I would ever consider taking enervation is to become closer to the people, but regardless, even after this happens, I would still constantly entice others to widen their boundaries; a decision many are not prepared for. CAUTION: SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK; insanity is equally sane and wise as normalcy, but possibly more curious. I read books because I like to admire others, and I’d like to know the people I might one day meet. And you say Marijuana is poison, but I’d like to know why poison makes me feel more alive than remedy? Judgment is skewed, for man thinks he will lose his life (his essence) if he becomes God, when the opposite is true. If this is vague, you tell me how to be clearer, or maybe you should pray for a moment of clarity and assist my mission; I would appreciate you choosing one of the two.

Peace is not weak; it is feared, and I am vital, as are you, to the process of attaining peace here, as peace on earth requires all, although personal peace requires only one, but what is the difference if we are one? First accept me, than we can save the earth with seemingly irrational solutions like having faith and using the power of the mind; acting towards our just ambitions that people think will decrease the gift of plenty, when I know, the effect will be the opposite, so long as our conviction remains, and we anticipate cooperation, making it prerequisite, for unilateralism will not suffice. Are we too insecure to remove our masks? Do you understand when I say hate is the masquerade of Love? Earthly knowledge is more easily acquired on shallow ground, acknowledging this, I wonder if I’m wise in seeking wisdom, for the ocean only gets so deep, and till this day, I have not witnessed someone reach the other side, albeit witnessing miracles. One on shallow ground will laugh at this, for folly is evident, but those who know the waters admire my courage; pursuing the unknown may seem meaningless to some, and once retired, one will find himself behind, for he has to climb the mundane mountain of prosperity after he quits the endless ocean of enlightenment. The question boils down to seemingly endless, but occasionally contenting, confusion, or seemingly meaningless, and partially contenting, materialism. Can one have both? Each choice seems risky, and I admire both sides the same, but feign equality and fantasize of the accomplishment of reaching the end, synonymous to the beginning, so much I find myself at times standing still, ambivalent. The double illusion pulls me in different directions. After the mission is complete, will earth vanish, and humanity cease to exist, or will this bring Heaven to Earth, the final Victory of Life over death? I shun fear, the former, and advocate Love, the latter. The meaning of life is to find Love in God, family and a significant other; one of which is required, but all are recommended. The essentiality of owning all three are becoming more urgent as times moves on. The only way we can truly, without doubts and insecurities, find God on earth is by completing this mission, merging dichotomies, once and for all, for Heaven is not a hierarchy. Not only is this The Revolution, it is also the summit of victory, eternal glory, world peace, pure love, universal happiness, and The Revelation… LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN!!!

Zachary McBride #21

#1 “Life is not a game, it is a test.”

#2 “My mom use to always ask me, “what is the meaning of life,” it’s ironic I found the answer”.

#3 “What you call an illness, and some call a gift and a curse, I call The Cure.”

#4 I liked the hospital, for it was an opportunity to work the system, and meet many important individuals, helping me affirm my beliefs.”

#5 (J-Mags) “My Brother is brilliant as well as I, for exile brings enlightenment, whether wrong or right, which is genius”

#6 “We don’t have to be equally poor, but we’re meant to be equally wealthy”

#7 “Forever is a real word”

…I never meant to say goodbye.

WHY DO I EVEN TRY?

“This stigma of bipolar is a defense mechanism that avoids the complications of contemplation. Instead of soaking in my frame of mind, people brush over the content and expose the flaws, rather than the possibilities and exigencies of what is being discussed. It is rather disheartening.”

“Why do I have to be an attention whore? If you had deep thought, would you keep it to yourself, or share it? I do seem hopelessly self-absorbed though, that is why I try to entice others to find me, and conform to my standards in terms of cooperation and Love, for in doing so, I will join society, and considering I am the chosen one, so will God.

If you knew what I knew, wouldn’t you do the same? Who was it that said silence was cowardly? Abraham Lincoln, correct?

And stop thinking I'm bragging about being the chosen one, for that is not so. I am modest, and do not consider myself more worthy than any of you. I was lost, I believed since day one, and I began searching; that is all. I am not luckier than you. Yeah, I am happy that I am Loved by God (so are you) but I am also lonely and confused for I can't get others to realize what I know, and do not know what to do, for everyone claims I am delusional. My responsibility isn't easy, and I stumble as much as anyone, if not more.”

If you knew what I knew, wouldn’t you do the same? Who was it that said silence was cowardly? Abraham Lincoln, correct?

I'm just not entirely sure this is the place for your message.

There is no place, here, for my message brother. I feel worthless to this world, despite the responsibility I was giving. My diagnosis further clouds the truth, leaving me alone, without support. I don't know much, but I know what I know, which should be enough to make the government good.

Oh please... the meaning of life is 42...the problem isn't figuring out what the meaning of life is, it's figuring out how that conclusion was reached...I spose it'll be another several million years.

God. This is the meaning of life. It is no longer a mystery. The meaning of life is to be one big family, united in Love. Once we acheive that, we will be successful, and there will be Heaven on Earth. (Believe it or not, you can't debunk something until it is tried)

God. This is the meaning of life. It is no longer a mystery. The meaning of life is to be one big family, united in Love. Once we acheive that, we will be successful, and there will be Heaven on Earth. (Believe it or not, you can't debunk something until it is tried)

You actually really can debunk something if it hasn't been tried. One love? With a few less war mongering governments we could stop a lot of conflict, but theres always going to be interhuman conflict about anything you can think of.

You really think 6 billion people can live as a big friendly family without divisions? Its fantasy. Its called human nature.

You actually really can debunk something if it hasn't been tried. One love? With a few less war mongering governments we could stop a lot of conflict, but theres always going to be interhuman conflict about anything you can think of.

You really think 6 billion people can live as a big friendly family without divisions? Its fantasy. Its called human nature.

Its more about the Earth not being able to sustain as many people. We'll have to get rid of at least half the human population. I suggest we start with Muslims and Christians.

"You really think 6 billion people can live as a big friendly family without divisions? Its fantasy. Its called human nature.

6 million people can live without engaging in wars, or living in privation, which in turn will yeild unity and democracy. There will still be alienation, but significantly less alienation. And once law is simplified, and leadership restored, there will still be crime, but significantly less crime. Prisons will be rehabilitation centers, not mostly, destructive experiences.

And population? Killing people is not an answer. If people realized there was a Heaven, they would spend more time trying to fix the testing grounds.

Werbung:
not that it matters... my views didn't go up, despite people adding responses? does that make sense... No big deal, just noticing.

Back