The Meaning of Life

"You really think 6 billion people can live as a big friendly family without divisions? Its fantasy. Its called human nature.

6 million people can live without engaging in wars, or living in privation, which in turn will yeild unity and democracy. There will still be alienation, but significantly less alienation. And once law is simplified, and leadership restored, there will still be crime, but significantly less crime. Prisons will be rehabilitation centers, not mostly, destructive experiences.

You seriously believe that no organizations are going to spring up between people which will oppose each other? Or personal conflicts will get out of hand? Or racism will go out the window? That people will not be taught to hate one another, and hold prejudice? You do not believe there will still be deranged individuals, individuals who live lives of hardship and turn to crime?

You must be joking.

Werbung:
My message stands. Significantly less hate and inequity through leadership is the aim. Most conflicts can be resolved by reciprocal communcation and when it does get out of hand, we will deal with it together. Have a little faith.

Your suggesting we give up on leadership, and depend entirely on coercion and primitive power (polititians call it hard power, which makes it more appealing). Our mentalities are more advanced than that.

Let the Meek Lead

The government blames the society, when it is their fault. I realize hatred creates a mirror image, but how else can we send our message? If we try to hard to be devoid of hate, we will appear fake, and become ignored. Do they understand, hate is the masquerade of Love? If we change and restore value in the American Government, the world will follow. The government resorts to temporary fixes, which causes them to spend too much time controlling soceity, as oppose to leading. My possessions do not need to be controlled. Is the government not concerned of the affects of their espionage, or are they ignorant of them, or worse, or they paralysed by fear of terrorist? BIGBROTHER justified a nation full of manipulaters, deceivers, hackers, crackers, and technological terrorist. Creating counter-terrorist, is multiplying terrorist. This is pathetic. Too much ego is arrogance, which our government has achieved. Too little ego, is submission or conformity. Many people have submitted, and turned from the government, trusting or neglecting those who deceive, but I do not, and I hope soon or later, you won't either. The people are divided because the government is engaged in duplicity, claiming the art of war is justified, when it is not. The art of war is a primitive document, which we have advanced too far to still use. We must seek to upgrade the mentalities of our brothers in the Middle East, by having compassion for them, and creating a mutual understanding that lets them know that we are an ally, not an enemy. American law is too complex. People are living in fear of the law, not respect. Virtue will show through the simplicity of the law. Preach cooperation, and work to merge dichotomies in America, creating a nation full of people who are equally wealthy. Once we fix the states, nations will follow, with our assistance. Do not claim this is not possible, for you would be lying. Stop enslaving yourself to the power of the dollar and pessimistic understandings of human nature. The minimum wage should be no less than $15 an hour. If businesses cannot afford this, the government will assist the deficit in their budget so that they can. There are many other means to gain money. One of which is cut military spending. There are numerous solutions, but they are ignored, for as a result of this war, the government neglects domestic concern. Tell the world good intentions, and than pursue them, without fear or hesitance. Instead of abolish terrorist, listen to them, cooperate with them, call them brothers with sincerity, earn their trust with persistence and modest desire to have it, defeating the threat and saving the relationship. If there were no poverty, there would be no war, or significantly less war. Unity is only possible when there is non-coerced equality. If people are equally poor, or equally miserable, their liberties will be lost in conformity, and no problems will be solved. The opposite is brotherhood, which allows absolute liberty and equality. Wives of the government are just as fooled as the people, too caught up in the lust of power to realize the injustice of their spouse who is so blind he thinks he is in the right. I do not serve the American Government. I serve God. I expect a confession. I anticipate honesty. Sooner or later, the government will yield to the Revolution.

The greatest leader of men is he who follows and understands God the most. This does not make him a Sheppard, only an empathetic sheep that tries to ensure no sheep gets lost. If a sheep doesn't want to be saved, don't frustrate him by imposing beliefs, let him be free, but leave the door home open. Nor does this make him a saint, for the challenges he faces cause him/her to sin more frequently, or lose himself in the process, especially if he is not supported.

Why do I only see spiritual entities when I’m crying or emotional? How does it comfort me so well without talking? How can we achieve Love, without all the pain? Is the pain love inflicts just a result of unrequited Love, the rest joyous emotion? Why don’t we Love to resolve conflicts?

"Collectives "reach agreement", they "arrive at consensus", OR, they "find some balance"."

Individuals are powerless and meek alone. Collectives (us, the people) need to force the government to reach agreement. We need extreme measures that don’t sacrifice value to make an impact. Once we earn back power, we need to suggest significant, but still gradual change, which most likely they would call skipping steps, when in reality, anything less is not changing anything at all. We all basically agree, so why can’t we pursue Revolution and fix the problems they avoid, neglect, and failed to solve?

"Now, in terms of "capability", the gov obviously has the edge, right? I mean, how do you tame a rampaging elephant? You can't "make it stop", right? What you really need to do, is to "convince it that it wants to stop", right? If you want it to stop, you gotta make sure it understands it's in its own best interests to stop. The only other option, is "warfare", which is kind of a non-sensical concept in this space, right? The elephant would just put its foot on your head and that'd be the end of the war. So, you gotta stay out from under the elephant's feet, right?"

You realize the same things I realize, except we shouldn’t fear the “elephants feet,” especially if we are not acting alone. Under no situation whatsoever should we let them restrict our liberties. Our dignity is important, and we must fight for it. This is not India, and the consequences of a collective, peaceful Revolution will not be as severe, and so long as we are united, and have our values in check, will be successful, not disruptive or destructive. As long as we agree to listen to our conscience, or our superego, we will be in the clear, for God protects those who are obedient and sincere.

There is bound to be a disagreement at some point, but rather than endlessly debate, we should try to overcome the obstacles to our unity. Or as my brother said, embrace our similarities, as oppose to bicker over our disagreements. We will let a vote solve disagreement. I see what you mean though; ones will is their individual’s choice. That is beside the point though. Instead of voting on the president, why not vote on the issues? Will this be too slow, and not as efficient? Once the people's voice is heard, an elective can represent the people, as oppose to them. This will solve the concern with democracy. In regards to war, however, I don't trust the people, at least no until problems are solved, and people are awakened. A righteous, spiritually enlightened dictator should get us out of this war (a philosopher king) and then, the people can be told the truth about everything. When will the people swallow there pride, and take this risk? Who is fit to uphold this responsibility? I mean, I was chosen by God, but that doesn't mean the people want me, nor do I think my place with God is secure, and acting in defiance to his value, will leave me waiting as well, which is probable, since I don't like to leave anyone behind. Do we fear the answer? Do we fear peace? Or do we accept what is common? Why do we trust in the art of war, and censure the principles of peace? Clearly the art of war has not worked out, but we still denounce the principles of peace when they have not been giving a full trial. Spiritually enlightened does not imply Christian warlord, or radical and violent Muslim both of whom misinterpret God, in fact, it is just the opposite. This dictator must get his government to free constraints on information, and give media both sides, as it will be beneficial to them just as much to the people. He must preach value (not impose beliefs, express them), deference to God, and respect to all religions that advocate Love. He must begin to merge dichotomies, taking whatever steps necessary to do this. If we lead by example, demonstrate positive reinforcement, and have mutual understanding with people, other nations will cooperate. Then the issues, which require debate like abortion and such, can be voted on.

Let the Meek Lead

The government blames the society, when it is their fault. I realize hatred creates a mirror image, but how else can we send our message? If we try to hard to be devoid of hate, we will appear fake, and become ignored. Do they understand, hate is the masquerade of Love? If we change and restore value in the American Government, the world will follow. The government resorts to temporary fixes, which causes them to spend too much time controlling soceity, as oppose to leading. My possessions do not need to be controlled. Is the government not concerned of the affects of their espionage, or are they ignorant of them, or worse, or they paralysed by fear of terrorist? BIGBROTHER justified a nation full of manipulaters, deceivers, hackers, crackers, and technological terrorist. Creating counter-terrorist, is multiplying terrorist. This is pathetic. Too much ego is arrogance, which our government has achieved. Too little ego, is submission or conformity. Many people have submitted, and turned from the government, trusting or neglecting those who deceive, but I do not, and I hope soon or later, you won't either. The people are divided because the government is engaged in duplicity, claiming the art of war is justified, when it is not. The art of war is a primitive document, which we have advanced too far to still use. We must seek to upgrade the mentalities of our brothers in the Middle East, by having compassion for them, and creating a mutual understanding that lets them know that we are an ally, not an enemy. American law is too complex. People are living in fear of the law, not respect. Virtue will show through the simplicity of the law. Preach cooperation, and work to merge dichotomies in America, creating a nation full of people who are equally wealthy. Once we fix the states, nations will follow, with our assistance. Do not claim this is not possible, for you would be lying. Stop enslaving yourself to the power of the dollar and pessimistic understandings of human nature. The minimum wage should be no less than $15 an hour. If businesses cannot afford this, the government will assist the deficit in their budget so that they can. There are many other means to gain money. One of which is cut military spending. There are numerous solutions, but they are ignored, for as a result of this war, the government neglects domestic concern. Tell the world good intentions, and than pursue them, without fear or hesitance. Instead of abolish terrorist, listen to them, cooperate with them, call them brothers with sincerity, earn their trust with persistence and modest desire to have it, defeating the threat and saving the relationship. If there were no poverty, there would be no war, or significantly less war. Unity is only possible when there is non-coerced equality. If people are equally poor, or equally miserable, their liberties will be lost in conformity, and no problems will be solved. The opposite is brotherhood, which allows absolute liberty and equality. Wives of the government are just as fooled as the people, too caught up in the lust of power to realize the injustice of their spouse who is so blind he thinks he is in the right. I do not serve the American Government. I serve God. I expect a confession. I anticipate honesty. Sooner or later, the government will yield to the Revolution.

The greatest leader of men is he who follows and understands God the most. This does not make him a Sheppard, only an empathetic sheep that tries to ensure no sheep gets lost. If a sheep doesn't want to be saved, don't frustrate him by imposing beliefs, let him be free, but leave the door home open. Nor does this make him a saint, for the challenges he faces cause him/her to sin more frequently, or lose himself in the process, especially if he is not supported.

Why do I only see spiritual entities when I’m crying or emotional? How does it comfort me so well without talking? How can we achieve Love, without all the pain? Is the pain love inflicts just a result of unrequited Love, the rest joyous emotion? Why don’t we Love to resolve conflicts?

"Collectives "reach agreement", they "arrive at consensus", OR, they "find some balance"."

Individuals are powerless and meek alone. Collectives (us, the people) need to force the government to reach agreement. We need extreme measures that don’t sacrifice value to make an impact. Once we earn back power, we need to suggest significant, but still gradual change, which most likely they would call skipping steps, when in reality, anything less is not changing anything at all. We all basically agree, so why can’t we pursue Revolution and fix the problems they avoid, neglect, and failed to solve?

"Now, in terms of "capability", the gov obviously has the edge, right? I mean, how do you tame a rampaging elephant? You can't "make it stop", right? What you really need to do, is to "convince it that it wants to stop", right? If you want it to stop, you gotta make sure it understands it's in its own best interests to stop. The only other option, is "warfare", which is kind of a non-sensical concept in this space, right? The elephant would just put its foot on your head and that'd be the end of the war. So, you gotta stay out from under the elephant's feet, right?"

You realize the same things I realize, except we shouldn’t fear the “elephants feet,” especially if we are not acting alone. Under no situation whatsoever should we let them restrict our liberties. Our dignity is important, and we must fight for it. This is not India, and the consequences of a collective, peaceful Revolution will not be as severe, and so long as we are united, and have our values in check, will be successful, not disruptive or destructive. As long as we agree to listen to our conscience, or our superego, we will be in the clear, for God protects those who are obedient and sincere.

There is bound to be a disagreement at some point, but rather than endlessly debate, we should try to overcome the obstacles to our unity. Or as my brother said, embrace our similarities, as oppose to bicker over our disagreements. We will let a vote solve disagreement. I see what you mean though; ones will is their individual’s choice. That is beside the point though. Instead of voting on the president, why not vote on the issues? Will this be too slow, and not as efficient? Once the people's voice is heard, an elective can represent the people, as oppose to them. This will solve the concern with democracy. In regards to war, however, I don't trust the people, at least no until problems are solved, and people are awakened. A righteous, spiritually enlightened dictator should get us out of this war (a philosopher king) and then, the people can be told the truth about everything. When will the people swallow there pride, and take this risk? Who is fit to uphold this responsibility? I mean, I was chosen by God, but that doesn't mean the people want me, nor do I think my place with God is secure, and acting in defiance to his value, will leave me waiting as well, which is probable, since I don't like to leave anyone behind. Do we fear the answer? Do we fear peace? Or do we accept what is common? Why do we trust in the art of war, and censure the principles of peace? Clearly the art of war has not worked out, but we still denounce the principles of peace when they have not been giving a full trial. Spiritually enlightened does not imply Christian warlord, or radical and violent Muslim both of whom misinterpret God, in fact, it is just the opposite. This dictator must get his government to free constraints on information, and give media both sides, as it will be beneficial to them just as much to the people. He must preach value (not impose beliefs, express them), deference to God, and respect to all religions that advocate Love. He must begin to merge dichotomies, taking whatever steps necessary to do this. If we lead by example, demonstrate positive reinforcement, and have mutual understanding with people, other nations will cooperate. Then the issues, which require debate like abortion and such, can be voted on.

My friend, and friends. If you are searching for some meaning I have good news. There almost is no meaning. The meaning of life can not possibly be the same for every human being that ever existed. Thats absurd. No, there is no universal meaning. But each of us DOES have a meaning. A unique one just for you. I can't know this meaning. No one but you does. Maybe that's the universal meaning. "Find your own meaning!" Almost as if God cracked a joke!
I advise you to look into things you enjoy and find a meaning there. If you enjoy music, theres an easy place. Art, even easier. Etc, etc, until you find something that MEANS something to you, then it becomes YOUR meaning. Find a speacial someone, hobby, object, WHATEVER makes you happy.
Good luck, and I hope this helped

yep... that is the meaning of life to Militades. To find yourself. But my point was that if we all find ourselves... or in otherwords, if we all are self aware and we all find ourselves, and thus are in touch with our souls, then most likely our hate for one another will dissipate. Once this happens, the people will come together in the name of Love and God and at this point, we have completed lifes mission and earned the right to immortality on earth, equality of the mind, body, and soul... that is, if this is what we want?

Fascism is a crusade that moves towards freedom. The only way to stop fascism without ensuing complete destruction is to be perfect. Afterwards, complete liberties and flexibility in regards to morality must return, but it is only after we separate ourselves from corruption, and are justified in pointing out the wrong in a government that constantly breaches our trusts, may we regain control, and save democracy. YES FACSIST, we are working together now!!!

Werbung:
This is to them: If I admitted to slavery/delusion I would be an actor who lies to supplicate my audience. Just because people dance in sensory deprivation chambers you (the man (men) behind the curtain on the other side of the cave) have created, doesn’t mean you made them dance, it means they chose to survive as oppose to let you win. One day you will reap the ramifications of your ruthlessly deceptive minds, and these reparations will be reflecting the painfully joyous tears you have caused. I promise, when this happens, I won’t call you a slave nor a prisoner, only a brethren. I will never concede to your simulated clarity-consuming reality. Much of psychiatry is evidential assumption that assists sociopathic rulers and undermines religious epiphany. The stigma of this gift is fuel to my strength, not proof of my ignorance.

The meaning of life is to find ourselves and the easiest way to find ourselves, in my opinion, is to search for God by way of faith, without being clingy and bitter in the process. This should enhance our self-awareness, and assist our ability to find our place in the world. It did for me at least. God gave me purpose and meaning, where as before I received God’s word from the Bible and after I lost my sense of belonging during adolescence, I felt empty. During reading the Bible, first, I think I read the Gospel according to Mathew, in the King James Version of the Holy Bible, and spent ample time pondering the meaning of Jesus’ truth. After reading it, I felt relieved, and became flushed with emotion at some point. It was then, that I looked in the Bible seeking esoteric, or personal messages, which I did receive, Thank God. Unfortunately, despite this epiphany, the miracles that followed and the blessing that my life has been ever since, I still feel doubted, deceived, and questioned by my brethren, which exhausts me, and sooner or later, I tend to submit to the pervasiveness and diffuse hatred, and become isolated as I will lose the company of the comforting spiritual entity or smoke that surrounds me, thus allowing defeat. However, this alienation and occasional isolation I feel is only temporary and is a learning experience for me. This is all necessary training that will assist my and I would imagine, our, lofty ambition in which I faithfully pray for. But my point was if we all are self-aware and we all find ourselves, and we all become in touch with our souls, then most likely our hate for one another will dissipate. People fear this will be conformity, but it will in actuality be brotherhood, which will not diminish our character, but will enhance them. Once this happens, the people will come together in the name of Love and God and at this point, we have completed life’s mission, reached the end of the course of history, overcame death, and earned the right to immortality on earth, which is the equality of the mind, body, and soul. This is the end of time and the perpetuity of life. This is definitely a possibility for the twenty first century, but my question for you all is, is that what we want? Is it vain to desire to watch earthlings once we pass? If we all want Heaven on Earth, then we must put our competitive natures aside and pursue it. We don’t have to end sports, for sports are games, but in regards to life, war, and work, we must set aside our egos and cooperate with one another, rehabilitating each other’s minds by persistently, but patiently, and not overwhelmingly, implementing compassion and Love. In other words, complete unity is absolute freedom and eternity. This may only be possible when we alleviate the struggle of man, rather then impose it. When we end, rather then amplify poverty; allowing people to be equally wealthy, as opposed to being coerced into slavery by the system, this will become progressively attainable. Also, we must immediately revamp and gradually abrogate government, replacing it with a system of leadership, after security has reached its summit of efficacy, to liberate the oppressed. For this to happen the government must promulgate the right intentions and values, and seek the will of the people, possibly by voting on the issues, and spending more time with (not against) the minority, as a means of unification. Destruction and anything “anti” is regressive as it prolongs these efforts, and puts us at risk for unprecedented devastation.

Surprisingly, knowing my unabated hatred (but undisguised Love) for our government, I believe fascism is a crusade that moves towards freedom. The only way to stop fascism without ensuing complete destruction is to be perfect. Afterwards, complete liberties and flexibility in regards to morality must return, but it is only after we separate ourselves from corruption, and are justified in pointing out the wrong in a government that constantly breaches our trusts, may we regain control, and save democracy. Yes Fascist, this means we are working together now, so you can stop monitoring my Internet by inserting new codes and interfering with old URLs, emplacing partial words that allude to pride and power, not to mention isolating my IP address, and possibly assigning me a number that is from 37-39. Maybe the number I speak of, in which was conveyed and inserted in a document in the transition of copying an article from the Internet to word, not to mention, included in a censor, to which, during my stay at the hospital, Net Nanny was hacked, and controlled, which, during editing my MYSPACE profile, censored normal words as a trick that diverted my message by erasing the words that preceded imperialism to make it seem as though I supported it, to which, within the censor, was this same number, to which I also find in searches proving the isolation of my address, is just my paranoia, but I have found support that supports my cause nonetheless. I still have the document that they corrupted, because while I was copying it to word, their inexplicable and without verifiable proof, artificial (counter) intelligence, or subservient to protocol security officers who, after minimization targeted me and labeled me as a terrorist, thus keeping track of me, to divert my independent research when fear of America’s avaricious informational advantage is at risk, or both, which has been created, or who is being paid, or both, to seek out these actions and scramble and ruin the copied site as a means to cease governmental betrayals and exposure. The problem with Government control is that it is so intrusive, so elusive, and so deceptive, that people are apt to be inflicted with hate after being violated and repetitiously deceived. These people are not evil, but they have engaged in these sinister intentions so long that they have been force to believe, or ignore the wrong in what they are doing, supporting a supposed dark side. They basically are victims of doublethink, and we must help them by honesty and values. Only by unity within the brotherhood, may they maintain values and thus eligible for leadership. It is not the fascism itself that is ruining lives; it is the deception that connotes it. If I had support, or at the least marijuana, it would be much easier for me to deal with all their deception and mockery, but unfortunately, I don’t, and usually, even after swearing myself to purity and selflessness, I succumb to cancerous hatred and vanity. I will have to rise above this misfortune without ideal circumstances, and pray others will begin to understand me. For me to boast God’s wisdom would be to discredit my own, indirectly insult God, and take credit for what we should attribute Him, without neglecting me. VIVA LA REVOLUTION.

Back