There was NO Insurrection!

Werbung:
They certainly did.
Yeah sure they did.
I suppose those fake rednecks went to a fake court hearing and were sentenced by a fake judge to a fake prison term.

You people have to be mentally ill to still romance with Trump's failures.

Yeah sure they did.
I suppose those fake rednecks went to a fake court hearing and were sentenced by a fake judge to a fake prison term.

You people have to be mentally ill to still romance with Trump's failures.
Here is the most accurate way to view Trump.

All humans are imperfect.

But, when you look at what Trump did for America and for the benefit of the most number of American's, there is no question of Trump being the best POTUS since Reagan in terms of accomplishment.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

But, when you look at what Trump did for America and for the benefit of the most number of American's, there is no question of Trump being the best POTUS since Reagan in terms of accomplishment.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM
Best POTUS???

81 million didn't think so and you don't have the capacity to think.
He was a complete failure, his tariffs sent the economy into a slide, how's that wall going?, Sucked up to every dictator around the world and tried their stunts here.
He should be in jail with his proud boys, oath keepers etc.

You've got a lot to learn and most of it is facts. You know nothing like all MAGA nut cases.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

My thread

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

january 6 was a violent attempt to keep trump in power. sounds like an insurrection to me.

you're so stupid :)

Werbung:
Back