Bristol Palin; Just Like Mom!!!

Mr. Shaman

i.e. Who needs an education (or, that there readin'-stuff), when there's A STAGE available??!!!

"Bristol's career choice may prove dicey -- for her mom.

In her farewell address as Alaska governor, Palin attacked the Twiggy-like nature of starlets and Hollywood's penchant for advocating gun-control laws, in the same thought :confused: -- something we did not think could be done.

"You are going to see anti-hunting, anti-Second Amendment circuses from Hollywood," Palin warned in that speech."
Wow!!

She's gonna work for Disney...just like....

britney-spears.jpg

Werbung:
Who needs an education (or, that there readin'-stuff), when there's A STAGE available??!!!

Wow!!

She's gonna work for Disney ... just like....

Well, you're certainly a fine example of how much good an "education" is.

I can remember when the left wing mentally ill were whining about some denigrating Chelsea Clinton, or Al Gores alcoholic, drug addicted, kid. Then BO came out with his "leave my children alone", and the left wing said "yeah man, leave duh kids alone".

Of course, they knew that did not apply to them.

Problem is people like you whined like a stuck pig over it. Now there is no limit on how the left wing can attack her, her daughter, and her Down Syndrome child.

AS for Clinton , I heard he thought Chelsea was Monica for a couple of years!
Left Wing Press hid it!!

Problem is people like you whined like a stuck pig over it. Now there is no limit on how the left wing can attack her, her daughter, and her Down Syndrome child.
Ah, yes....that photo-prop that keeps-on-giving..... :rolleyes:
Sarah%20Palin%20and%20Trig.jpg

Sarah Palin presents so much ammunition to the democrats that her children are irrelevant.

In fact, they are probably very embarrassed to have her for a mother.

Isn't that enough punishment for anyone?

Sarah Palin presents so much ammunition to the democrats that her children are irrelevant.

In fact, they are probably very embarrassed to have her for a mother.

Isn't that enough punishment for anyone?

Noticing as I have that you tend to project your life on that of others, I cannot see any reason for your mother to be proud of you, and can see how she would be embarrased for her mistakes in your upbringing.

Do you not think you have punished her enough?

Noticing as I have that you tend to project your life on that of others....
Try it, sometime!!

Imagine yourself a baby....who's Mom keeps dragging you from-place-to-place....while you'd rather be at home....being read-to.​

Imagine yourself a baby....who's Mom keeps dragging you from-place-to-place....while you'd rather be at home....being read-to

Lol. I guess mommy would have to know how to read first.

PHILADELPHIA -- Even in a school system known for its academic troubles, the numbers at Vaux High School are extraordinary: More than 90 percent of 11th-graders tested last year could not read or do math at grade level.http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/02/24/354733/a-shake-up-for-failing-schools.html

That's your neck of the woods. What's with the Mommies there? Is it Pennsylvania? Is it liberals?

Well, you're certainly a fine example of how much good an "education" is.

I can remember when the left wing mentally ill were whining about some denigrating Chelsea Clinton, or Al Gores alcoholic, drug addicted, kid. Then BO came out with his "leave my children alone", and the left wing said "yeah man, leave duh kids alone".

Of course, they knew that did not apply to them.

I PRAY Her daughter is a COPY of SARAH PALIN!! Seems these "Compassionate "liberals take pleasure in attacking a very young Mother! I guess they are angry because she did NOT have a PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION!!, Radicals like to picture a innocent life twisting in the womb while its skull is being cracked open and the poor infants brain is sucked out ! However , this torture, this murder did not happen due to the MORALS taught by her Mother, Sarah Palin, and by the Grace of a Loving GOD!!
You libs could learn from her example!!

I PRAY Her daughter is a COPY of SARAH PALIN!! Seems these "Compassionate "liberals take pleasure in attacking a very young Mother! I guess they are angry because she did NOT have a PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION!!, Radicals like to picture a innocent life twisting in the womb while its skull is being cracked open and the poor infants brain is sucked out ! However , this torture, this murder did not happen due to the MORALS taught by her Mother, Sarah Palin....
Yeah....she's quite the role-model....if you're a skinhead.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back