Bristol Palin; Just Like Mom!!!

Let's just say Shaman never has anything bad to say about black gangbangers.....Only "white trash". Lol.

Werbung:
And to be fair, C. Clinton did not go on tv, making her defaco open for celeb news reporting...
....Mostly because she didn't Major in boozin', in college, like the Bush-twins.

:rolleyes:

120109-chelsea-clinton.jpg

"At Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, where Clinton did her undergraduate studies, she had declared a major in chemistry with an interest in medicine before switching to history after two years.

In 2001, she graduated from Stanford; her undergraduate thesis topic was the 1998 Belfast Agreement in Northern Ireland.

She went on to earn a master's degree in international relations at University College at the University of Oxford in Oxford, United Kingdom.

In 2003, Clinton joined the consulting firm McKinsey & Company in New York City, New York; she was the youngest person hired in her class.

December 2009, Clinton is studying health policy and management at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health."

I PRAY Her daughter is a COPY of SARAH PALIN!!
Yeah...that's what her daughter needs.

(Maybe....both the Bimbo-twins!!)​
"Bipartisan health care reform negotiations would be more productive if lawmakers just had a buzz, according to Sarah Palin. :rolleyes: The former Alaska Governor told Fox News' Sean Hannity that the White House "beer summit" accomplished more than Thursday's health care reform summit.

"I think Michele Bachmann summed it up very well earlier today. She suggested that maybe the beer summit was more productive and fruitful than what we saw today out of the health care summit," explained Palin.

"Maybe these guys should have popped some tops off some Miller Genuine Draft beers and gotten really down to business and gotten the work done," Palin recommended."

Ya' HEARD-about-that, did ya??!!!
Did it ever occur to you that this kind of pretending to have a brain and "cherrypicking" is why you are still a complaining social entity who is STILL waiting for the government to help you live?

Why don't you bash on Jane Velez Mitchell, of the CNN. She's a drunk too.....forever, and REALLY stupid. Oh yeah, she's not white. Never mind. Lol.

....Mostly because she didn't Major in boozin', in college, like the Bush-twins.

Yeah. Then she took all that fine education, and became a thieving hedge fund operator. This in spite of her boozing with the likes of Madonna.

Then there are the Bush girls (after graduating from Yale) who actually did some good for the people. Barbara is now with the Smithsonian after teaching children with AIDS in Capetown, and Botswana. Jenna was the reading co-ordinator for UNICEF in the Caribbean, and now teaches inner city children at a charter school in Washington.

Personally, I would say that the Bush girls turned out a hell of a lot better then Chelsea.

Now, do you want to talk about Gore's drug addicted kid, or the drunken Kennedy children?

I thought she was living with several different men of various races and teaching "The Lewinsky"!!! Making a lot on money too!! lol,lol

Let's just say Shaman never has anything bad to say about black gangbangers.....Only "white trash". Lol.
Hmmmm...unless you can find that exact quote...I don't hear/haven't heard Mr. Shaman talking about Fair Sarah as "WHITE TRASH"...but now that you've opened that can of worms...I'll agree with you.:cool:

Yep, BODODIE, you hit the nail right on the head...does it hurt when you fall on your on PETARD :confused:

And I don't remember saying that he called her that. I do remember him spewing his crap about white trash several times. Your inability to distinguish words is a problem you should address.

And I don't remember saying that he called her that. I do remember him spewing his crap about white trash several times. Your inability to distinguish words is a problem you should address.

Oh, I really understood your calling Fair Sarah 'WHITE TRASH' and I'm in total agreement...what part of that did you misunderstand...DUH?:D;):)

Werbung:
Back