Levi Johnston: I'm going to leak things on Palin

Popeye

Levi Johnston appeared on CBS' Early Show Wednesday, where he explained his reasons for spilling unflattering information about the Palin family and said he was keeping some "huge" secrets.

Among other things, Johnston said Palin joked about her son Trig's Down Syndrome, calling him her "retarded baby."

"I was just in shock the first time I heard it," he said, when host Maggie Rodriguez expressed disbelief. He also said Bristol took care of the baby much more than her mother: "Sarah was never home."

Johnston also said that Todd and Sarah would fight in front of their kids.

He said he was going public because the Palins betrayed him and backstabbed him: "I really don't care anymore ... Now it's my turn ... I told a little bit of stuff, and you know, I'm just not going to take it anymore."

Go for it Levi, spill the dirty secrets we all know the hypocritical white trash bimbo's been hiding.

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/27/levi-johnston-on-cbs-earl_n_335866.html

Werbung:
Go for it Levi, spill the dirty secrets we all know the hypocritical white trash bimbo's been hiding.

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/27/levi-johnston-on-cbs-earl_n_335866.html

WOW!! " They fought in front of the kids", WOW! Did Mr. Palin ever assult a YOUNG INTERN in our OVAL OFFICE and spill his DNA over her dress, Did he ever have sex and call it his "Monroe Doctrine" and do drugs in White House , Did he ever pull a dogs ears just to hear it Yip in PAINE ? , did he ever lie to a Grand Jury , I'll bet he has a lot more about Sarah, I bet she gets Cold in Winter, goes sledding in the snow and LOVES AMERICA , to a liberal that is her greatest sin. And the 'Wind of PARIAH" , Obama's wind , continues to blow over our land spreading EVIL in every direction. Stay tuned for more Palin Dirt as made up by a State Controlled Sleazeball. Your FEDERAL GOVERNMENT at WORK trying to destroy Palin whileallowing our troops to die needlessly in AFGH. War. Dying TROOPS while Obama shoots HOOPS, Yes, The "WIND of PARIAH" . Obama,s Wind!

Levi nailed the whole leaving the governorship for money thing.

He better watch out. He's going to have a snowmobile "accident" soon.

WOW!! " They fought in front of the kids", WOW! Did Mr. Palin ever assult a YOUNG INTERN in our OVAL OFFICE and spill his DNA over her dress, Did he ever have sex and call it his "Monroe Doctrine" and do drugs in White House , Did he ever pull a dogs ears just to hear it Yip in PAINE ? , did he ever lie to a Grand Jury , I'll bet he has a lot more about Sarah, I bet she gets Cold in Winter, goes sledding in the snow and LOVES AMERICA , to a liberal that is her greatest sin. And the 'Wind of PARIAH" , Obama's wind , continues to blow over our land spreading EVIL in every direction. Stay tuned for more Palin Dirt as made up by a State Controlled Sleazeball. Your FEDERAL GOVERNMENT at WORK trying to destroy Palin whileallowing our troops to die needlessly in AFGH. War. Dying TROOPS while Obama shoots HOOPS, Yes, The "WIND of PARIAH" . Obama,s Wind!

your a sad lonely person aren't you?

It's typical how the Liberal Left has propped this nobody into believing
he has something important to say. I doubt he has any talent or intelligence for that matter. All this in an effort to besmirch Palin.

And then the Left has the nerve to say legitimate entertainers and intellectual giants like Beck and Limbaugh can't be listened to, can't own an NFL team, etc.

You might want to have a memo with Chestnut, he has made threads about why the left keeps talking about Bush. You are the shining example of the precise hypocrisy habitually vomited out of the right's various mouthpieces.

I think a lot of people are waiting for what is said in her book, so there may be more to the story.
Either way, at the bottom of this post is the official response from Sarah through her wackjob mouthpiece Meg Stapleton.

The problem with this entire ongoing circus that this is basically a domestic dispute being thrown out for media consumption. One side has fame and fortune at stake, the other wanting to capitalize by being brought into this mess. Personally I dont care what Levi has to say. I know a hundred Levi's up here. And there are probably a million of his type around the country. I am not much different from him myself, in being the typical outdoors minded hockey playing type. Several glaring differences stand out, but I think he is a victim of circumstances that are well within and also without of his control.

It is being widely overlooked that Levi is being manipulated by the same greedy lawyer who defended his mother in her Rx heroin sales. I am confident that Rex Butler becoming Levi Taylor's agent is not a coincidence. The way that he(or his agent) has chosen to represent themselves arent doing any favors. If I were Levi, I would be packing my bags to go work on the slope or @ Red Dog or something. Instead he is hurting himself in what is going to matter long term after his 15minutes are up, and that is custody of his child. This wont help him in court one bit.

I wish it would go away. And for anyone who wants to chime in and say that if I quit talking about her, she will go away. That is simply not true. I have tried that. Same goes for thos who might not like Obama.

http://community.adn.com/adn/node/144663
From Sean Cockerham in Anchorage -

Sarah Palin emailed a statement today following claims by Levi Johnston on the CBS "Early Show" that he's keeping some unspecified "huge" things about Sarah Palin from the public.

Johnston also said on the show that Palin joked about her son Trig, calling him her "retarded baby."

Here's the statement Palin released through her spokeswoman, Meg Stapleton:

"We have purposefully ignored the mean spirited, malicious and untrue attacks on our family. We, like many, are appalled at the inflammatory statements being made or implied. Trig is our 'blessed little angel' who knows it and is lovingly called that every day of his life. Even the thought that anyone would refer to Trig by any disparaging name is sickening and sad. CBS should be ashamed for continually providing a forum to propagate lies. Consider the source of the most recent attention-getting lies - those who would sell their body for money reflect a desperate need for attention and are likely to say and do anything for even more attention."

Johnston is preparing to pose nude in Playgirl.

She had to. She took the money. She walked out on her constituents and Alaska for a measly 1.25million. She walked out on pursuing her political agenda and what apparently is so important to her, for 1.25 million. Pretty selfishly cheap in my book for something she apparently loved so much.

was with you on the first part...2nd part you sound like a birther tea partier type with conspiracies....not helpful

I am not a conspiracy theorists, but there are more than a few stories I know personally where two or more people go into the woods, and one doesnt come back. Then nobody knows what happened to the missing one.
Happens all the time.

It's typical how the Liberal Left has propped this nobody into believing he has something important to say.
You need to go back and refresh your memory. I am a life long Alaskan, in a small state with quite a bit of family and friends in the very same small town in a small state. I had never heard of him until Sarah announced that Bristol was pregnant.
Please tell me how the left wing is responsible for this?
mccain-bristol-palin-levi-johnston.jpg

There are thousands more like it. Lets drop this left wing's fault argument because it is simply bogus.
I doubt he has any talent or intelligence for that matter. All this in an effort to besmirch Palin.
There is no question that there is a tit for tat media feud going on among between the two. Although I will suggest that both Sarah and Levi and all concerned are of similar intelligence.
And then the Left has the nerve to say legitimate entertainers and intellectual giants like Beck and Limbaugh can't be listened to, can't own an NFL team, etc.
:rolleyes: I wouldnt exactly call the NFL owners who are the ones who effectively fillibustered Limbaughs ownership bid as anything left. The nature of thier business is generally right leaning.
Rush and Beck playing the martyr is nothing new. Those who soak up the other propaganda lap it up like a camel in the desert.

He's smart for going public. All birds who sing know this one by reflex. The more public you go, the more people know about you and who your claims are on, the better your protection. I'm sure they attempted to shut him up the first nanosecond they learned he was bailing on the family. And seeing Palin presiding over a rally where a spectator shouting "kill him!" [our now president] was audibly met with a cheeky grin by her...well, I'm sure she meant to deliver on Levi.

He's probably got stuff in a safe deposit box or seven stashed around the country. The price tag for this material? Million$ I'm sure if Sarah ever dares to run for office again. ln a way, sans the Playgirl spread, this kid has made the best of a bad situation that he frankly couldn't avoid. They meant to own him for the rest of his life, to gag him, to control him. And he wants his freedom and knows how to maintain it: blackmail. And sad as it is, it is what is necessary in situations such as his. They gave him no choice..

He's smart for going public. All birds who sing know this one by reflex. The more public you go, the more people know about you and who your claims are on, the better your protection. I'm sure they attempted to shut him up the first nanosecond they learned he was bailing on the family. And seeing Palin presiding over a rally where a spectator shouting "kill him!" [our now president] was audibly met with a cheeky grin by her...well, I'm sure she meant to deliver on Levi.

He's probably got stuff in a safe deposit box or seven stashed around the country. The price tag for this material? Million$ I'm sure if Sarah ever dares to run for office again. ln a way, sans the Playgirl spread, this kid has made the best of a bad situation that he frankly couldn't avoid. They meant to own him for the rest of his life, to gag him, to control him. And he wants his freedom and knows how to maintain it: blackmail. And sad as it is, it is what is necessary in situations such as his. They gave him no choice..

We haven't often agreed...but you are quite 'SPOT ON' with this post. This young man knows the fine art of CYA!!! ;)

Werbung:
It has been almost a month since this thread started, What did he "leak"

What horrible news has he given about the evil Mrs. Palin?

Seems to me he is playing the left. He has has free trips, free clothes, lots of attention... even got invited to strip for playgirl but has not given up anything in the way of "dirt" on Mrs. Palin or her family.

This thread reminds me of the Palin divorce thread...just say it to make her sound bad and dont worry if its true or not....

Back