More Palin Issues

While she is your failed VP candidate, she is still my Governor.

and obama is going to be all of our president but when we ask questions that still have not been resolved or ask for something as simple as his medical records we are told to get over it, we lost he won.

with palin you are talking about her daughters boyfriends mother exc. with obama its his medical records, his college papers and school information. the basic stuff every president gives.

But im with you, we need to get to the bottom of Sarah Palin's daughters, boyfriends mother. maybe after we get done with that we can get a peek at obamas medical records :)

Werbung:
When a candidate brings out thier family on the campaign trail, as evidence of thier values etc, it opens them up for criticism. Especially when illegal activities such as drug dealing is involved. It is a matter of judgement. If Bill Ayers becomes as issue for stuff he did 40 years ago, doesnt it seem fair to ask why her future and basically current in-law is out peddling a very addictive drug?

Who paid for Obama's suits? Obama or the DNC? To me, the clothes mean jack because they can/were returned, it is more about the scores of thousands of dollars paid for a hair and makeup artist.

Of course it does, it is a matter of judgement and association with criminals. What goes around comes around.:rolleyes:

The economy of the state? Absolutely! We are talking about probably a career drug dealer here. I highly doubt she paid taxes on the capital gains from her pharaceutical heroin, or her prescriptions which were fraudulent.

obama drug out michelle who said some of the most vile things, and when we asked about it we were racist, or hateful or off topic. you should at least try to hide your bias or come out of the closet and admit that you have one

So why this didn't apply to Obama?
It does, Sarah ran around the country saying so.
Again, Sarah Palin said that the clothes were not hers and they were being returned. However, the lib media and all the obamabots made a huge deal about this. HMMM, are we being hypocrites and only criticize when it's convinient for us/you?
Did you not read my post. I said I give her a pass on the clothes, but the makeup and hair "artists" are different.
around.:
So Bill Ayres, Rezco, Rev. Bigot Wright, and Rasheed Kahlidi. this doesn't affect the quality of Obama's judgement right?
It obviously does matter because Sarah and everyone else who thought she was the conservative second coming bashed him for this.
Do you know for a fact that Sarah Palin cooked cookies or perhaps went hunting with Levi's mother?
Thier husbands have worked together for well over a decade. Thier teenaged children were obviously involved in a sexual relationship, while they were not close friends, they certainly associated with each other...think of it similar to Obama-Rezco.
Explain to me how the mother of Levi Johnston, by being a drug user will influence the economy in Alaska? This I don't get?
You must not have read my post. She is not only a drug user, but a drug DEALER! This means that not only does she engage in a felonious act through selling a black market substance, but she also does not pay taxes on those incomes. This is not to even mention the negative effect that spurring pharaceutical heroin has on the overall economy. Junkies dont produce much. She does nothing but produce more junkies. Figure it out yourself.
Does she smoke crack in the governor's office and therefore second hand fumes affect the way Sarah Palin governs the state? :confused:
In the Govs, office? No. But she does create and enable the continued or new addiction to...basically heroin. I am not sure how you are sitting here trying to justify this, but that is on you and not me.

When she comes up for re-election in 2010, she will have some splainin to do!
.....And, seeing-as-how Wasilla is the Meth Capital of Alaska....that''d be 'splainin' in serious-overdrive!!!!

images

and obama is going to be all of our president but when we ask questions that still have not been resolved or ask for something as simple as his medical records we are told to get over it, we lost he won.
I think he should release his medical records, and if he hasnt now, he will in the future as all Presidents in modern times more or less do.
with palin you are talking about her daughters boyfriends mother exc. with obama its his medical records, his college papers and school information. the basic stuff every president gives.
I say make it all public. But the guilt by association here is the same as you and the right justified back in August.
But im with you, we need to get to the bottom of Sarah Palin's daughters, boyfriends mother. maybe after we get done with that we can get a peek at obamas medical records :)
When it comes to being an Alaskan, and the fact the Governor, oftentimes holds more sway than the President on some critical issues, I do want to get to the bottom of it. Just as you proceed on your crusade against Obama.

obama drug out michelle who said some of the most vile things, and when we asked about it we were racist, or hateful or off topic. you should at least try to hide your bias or come out of the closet and admit that you have one

I admit that I have a bias towards political candidates for major public office that dont have direct ties to a drug dealer of the most serious degree.

She was in court today and pleaded not guilty and was appointed a public defender. Not only is this woman a drug dealer, and the soon to be in-law of the Palin family, she has to take resources away from other Alaskans to do so. I have little but contempt for this woman and her valley trash tendancies.

On Jan. 5, I was listening to the radio station KFQD early in the morning. Before I could turn it, the Dan Fagan minute came on. He said he had looked up Sarah Palin’s grandson’s name (Tripp) in an Urban Dictionary and that it meant “to have sex while on drugs or drunk.” This comment was a repeat chosen by the station to be aired again.

This is the guy who spends his life hating the Palins and trying to destroy them. Now, even an innocent newborn isn’t spared from this guy’s venom. Not surprising, this is the same guy, along with his sidekick, Sanquanita, who made fun of a special-needs child at the state fair two summers ago. They laughed on their radio show, because this child was tethered to its mother. The sidekick said she wanted to pet the child, like a dog. To think Anchorage Daily News and KFQD pay this guy to try to destroy our governor is sickening.

On Jan. 5, I was listening to the radio station KFQD early in the morning. Before I could turn it, the Dan Fagan minute came on. He said he had looked up Sarah Palin’s grandson’s name (Tripp) in an Urban Dictionary and that it meant “to have sex while on drugs or drunk.” This comment was a repeat chosen by the station to be aired again.

This is the guy who spends his life hating the Palins and trying to destroy them. Now, even an innocent newborn isn’t spared from this guy’s venom. Not surprising, this is the same guy, along with his sidekick, Sanquanita, who made fun of a special-needs child at the state fair two summers ago. They laughed on their radio show, because this child was tethered to its mother. The sidekick said she wanted to pet the child, like a dog. To think Anchorage Daily News and KFQD pay this guy to try to destroy our governor is sickening.

Dang that does sound sick!

You are in Anchorage?

Werbung:
Back