Levi Johnston: I'm going to leak things on Palin

It's typical how the Liberal Left has propped this nobody into believing
he has something important to say. I doubt he has any talent or intelligence for that matter. All this in an effort to besmirch Palin.

It's typical how the Conservative Right has propped this nobody into believing
she has something important to say. I doubt She has any talent or intelligence for that matter. All this in an effort to besmirch Levi.

Werbung:
It's typical how the Conservative Right has propped this nobody into believing
she has something important to say. I doubt She has any talent or intelligence for that matter. All this in an effort to besmirch Levi.

I think its more like defending her on baseless useless attacks more than propping her up.

Besmirch Levi? Do you hear the Palin family doing interviews to talk bad about Levi for money? Nope, but you do hear levi doing interviews and getting clothes, gifts and trips to talk bad about the Palins.

So far he has not even had decent gossip, he had better make some stuff up soon because even the left can't be so dumb to keep paying for his attention without eventually getting some decent dirt.

So far he has not even had decent gossip, he had better make some stuff up soon because even the left can't be so dumb to keep paying for his attention without eventually getting some decent dirt.

You are being too kind Pandora. Much of the Left trades on baseless rumor to keep their followers in line. And when it comes to Palin, they will continue on endlessly. Much like they do with Bush and Cheney.

• Criticize BO and you are a racist.
  • Criticize Palin and you are NOT a sexist but a correct thinking American.

So it goes in the Age of Ignorance (aka Liberalism)

The only this less interesting than talking about Sarah Palin is talking about Levi Johnston.

I think Palin is best left to Palin.

Her D in macroeconomics in college aside... she'd probably make a somewhat decent Conservative Talk Show host. Anything else where she's in charge of other people or policy... not so much.

I think Palin is best left to Palin.

Her D in macroeconomics in college aside... she'd probably make a somewhat decent Conservative Talk Show host. Anything else where she's in charge of other people or policy... not so much.

I like the idea of a talk show, anything is better that harpo productions.

But where is all that dirt levi has promissed? I have come to think that I have ten times more dirt than she does and I dont have much dirt

I think its more like defending her on baseless useless attacks more than propping her up.

Besmirch Levi? Do you hear the Palin family doing interviews to talk bad about Levi for money? Nope, but you do hear levi doing interviews and getting clothes, gifts and trips to talk bad about the Palins.

Oh, come...what else is the boy to do...he's just following in those infamous SOCCER MOM'S BOOTS...she taught him well and that young man is a studious fast learner;)

Werbung:
Oh, come...what else is the boy to do...he's just following in those infamous SOCCER MOM'S BOOTS...she taught him well and that young man is a studious fast learner;)

I do not know of any time Sarah Palin did what he is doing, what he is doing is kind of gross. Even if you dont like Sarah Palin or her daughter, you should not drag or attempt to drag your childs family in the mud.

Bristol picked a bad one. I hope all men in Alaska are not as bad as this little pri@k

Back