Republican birther hokey pokey

Werbung:
And he showed his birth certificate, the doctor who delivered him was checked out, the base where he was born was checked all back in 2000 when he did his first run.

All the rules to running for president were varified by reporters who actually did reporting back in 2000

He did not seal any of his documents, he was very open about where he was born and hid nothing.

Interesting. Your author makes the claim that he has proved that he was born in the country but offers up no proof. He also makes the claim that officials in hawaii stated that he was born there but that is not the case. They stated that the certification of live birth that he produced was genuine. Hawaii law, however, states clearly that a certification of live birth is not proof that one was born in Hawaii. The law states that a certification of live birth can be obtained for a foriegn born child if one of the parents is a resident of Hawaii.

Further, the author clearly admits that he has not produced a certificate of live birth which is the long form document that proves hawaiian birth.

don't ask for you proof, you don't care...just another worthless hack who could care less about facts...because you want to believe a conspiracy theory...even though you don't have one fact...none

You made the claim that it had been proven. I asked to see the proof and am completely unsurprised that you can't produce it. And I do care about the facts. That is why I am asking to see proof. A birth certificate that names the hospital, and attending physican is proof and would satisfy me. Those who accept a thing without seeing facts are the ones who are not interested in facts. Apparently your faith is enough for you.

And I don't need any facts. I am not the one making the claim that he was born in the US. You are making the claim so the proof is for you to provide. I am merely asking to see it and you, unsurprisingly, are completely unable to deliver that which you claimed had been provided.

I never thought of interrogating people here.

Interesting approach, but how does the investigator measure the truth value of the responses derived.

Anything said can be questioned into infinity as well.

It just never ends, or it ends and we wonder why.

What stops the interrogation.

What is the correct or satisfactory response.

And why is it accepted as fact.

Why should it.

But can you or should you believe anything anyone tells you

One would expect that a link to a credible source would accompany any "proof" offered up to substantiate any claim.

In this case, the point is moot as I knew beforehand that no such proof would be offered up as none exists. Those who accept obama's american birth do so on faith and not upon the presentation of any fact on behalf of obama.

picture.php

Still no facts huh? Still no proof. I don't know what you do for a living, but I am a scientist and I require a data set of facts before I can rationally be expected to believe a proposal put before me. There is a data set of facts available, but they don't lead one to believe.

1. A certification of live birth that foriegn born children may get has been presented rather than an actual birth certificate

2. Obama has had his actual birth records sealed.

3. Obama has had his educational records sealed.

Now what is it about those facts that suggests to you that you have been told the truth about the place of his birth? Just interested.

That's a GREAT ONE!!!!!!!

And ignore pale. Because Obama kicked his ass by getting elected he's convinced himself that we can do background checks to clear someone to work at a 7-11 but a President with the highest National Security Clearance and a law saying he must be born in America... no one could or would do a background check on them.

He's a tin foil hat birther and as honest Abe said...

People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like.
Abraham Lincoln

Werbung:
Back