Teabagger Ignorance

First of all, Mr. Topgun. Where is our federal government going to get this revenue for this Obamacare when half the country is out of work. 2nd of all where are we going to get all of these doctors to treat everyone, poll numbers indicate 48% of doctors will retire if this is passed. I agree that healthcare needs to be reformed, but this isn't going to work. The feds can't even manage medicare, social security or even medicaid. Why not reform medicaid and prove to american people that they can successfully manage a program. I hear nothing about tort reform, thats because most politicans are blood sucking lawyers. Everything we buy today is made in other countries. Billions of dollors leave our U.S. economy every month to go over seas. Did it every occur to you, that maybe if we had our jobs back we could afford this Obamacare. Furthermore, we paid for our own health insurance, and it sounded so IGNORANT of you to insist that I didn't want my husband to have his medication. Lets get the everyone back to work and then talk healthcare. By the way, you really need to toss the hat.

Werbung:
By the way, you really need to toss the hat.

He thinks he's "billy jack". A movie:

"Seen today, its politics are highly questionable, and its 'message' of peace looks ridiculous, considering the amount of violence in the film."

And when all of this fails the libs will blame it on Reagan and the club, or some decent midwestern woman who happens to believe in God.

He thinks he's "billy jack". A movie:

"Seen today, its politics are highly questionable, and its 'message' of peace looks ridiculous, considering the amount of violence in the film."

And when all of this fails the libs will blame it on Reagan and the club, or some decent midwestern woman who happens to believe in God.

Billy Jack was a lot like Reagan... Peace through strength :)

I noticed after waking up one sunny morning that our comforter and sheets were made in China. I took a shower with soap that came from Mexico. I washed my hair with shampoo, also made in Mexico. My blow dryer that I dried my hair with-made in China. I put on a new face-only to read "made in France. While dressing, I noticed that my shirt came from Bangladesh and my jeans came from Mexico. So when I made coffee this morning I noticed that the coffee beans were grown in another country. So I poured my husband and I a cup of java went into the living room to watch a TV made in Mexico. After finishing my coffee I started laundry in a washer (Whirlpool), also made in Mexico. So then, I feed my dog "Gus" with dog food made in Mexico. We left the house to buy gas for the car; this came from overseas. So after we finished getting gas my husband had a 9:00 am appointment at our local unemployment office. LETS SPREAD THE WEALTH! GET RID OF THE WEALTHY SO NO ONE HAS A JOB.:D

I noticed after waking up one sunny morning that our comforter and sheets were made in China. I took a shower with soap that came from Mexico. I washed my hair with shampoo, also made in Mexico. My blow dryer that I dried my hair with-made in China. I put on a new face-only to read "made in France. While dressing, I noticed that my shirt came from Bangladesh and my jeans came from Mexico. So when I made coffee this morning I noticed that the coffee beans were grown in another country. So I poured my husband and I a cup of java went into the living room to watch a TV made in Mexico. After finishing my coffee I started laundry in a washer (Whirlpool), also made in Mexico. So then, I feed my dog "Gus" with dog food made in Mexico. We left the house to buy gas for the car; this came from overseas. So after we finished getting gas my husband had a 9:00 am appointment at our local unemployment office. LETS SPREAD THE WEALTH! GET RID OF THE WEALTHY SO NO ONE HAS A JOB.:D

We dont make much these days do we. I personally blame unions and democrats.

I like something walmart has done, they lable where each fruit and veggie comes from. I didnt buy any food that first day because I could not find anything made here. But eventually I have to buy food. I am glad still they lable it so I can know where I am getting my food from and it makes me think about how we dont produce anything anymore but big government. Perhaps others will notice too and start making something at a reasonable cost. If I can find something made in the US at a reasonable price I will always do it, I will even pay a bit more. But not a ton more just to prop up some useless union.

The sad thing Pandora is that even though the products indicate where they were made. We don't know what is in the food we are eating. These other countries growing our food don't have follow the same laws. I was at the grocery store one day and bought some frozen boiled shrimp. After they thawed I took a bite of one and spit it out. GROWN IN VIETNAM. We have no idea what we are eating. Do an internet search on a company "Monsanto" makers of Round Up. They have developed Round Up ready crops. They have modified crops DNA. Whitehouse, FDA, and Monsanto r in bed with one another. I guess that I sound like a radical, but just concerned.

The sad thing Pandora is that even though the products indicate where they were made. We don't know what is in the food we are eating. These other countries growing our food don't have follow the same laws. I was at the grocery store one day and bought some frozen boiled shrimp. After they thawed I took a bite of one and spit it out. GROWN IN VIETNAM. We have no idea what we are eating. Do an internet search on a company "Monsanto" makers of Round Up. They have developed Round Up ready crops. They have modified crops DNA. Whitehouse, FDA, and Monsanto r in bed with one another. I guess that I sound like a radical, but just concerned.

Oh I agree with you and to some degree, actually a large degree this can be blamed on republicans. dems too but I am as mad at republicans on this one.

I especially do not like monsanto

It seems the people are against this and the government is for it. dems and repubs both but for different reasons.

tl;dr

Question for the OP: Why the reference to a sex act. Do you think it makes anything you say more valid?

Werbung:
Back