Teabagger Ignorance

Werbung:
LETS SPREAD THE WEALTH! GET RID OF THE WEALTHY SO NO ONE HAS A JOB.:D
Yeah....the Wealthy have pretty-much done THEIR Job. :rolleyes:

"Under attack from Democrats for sluggish job growth, Bush told an audience in Harrisburg that he knew that "because jobs have gone overseas," people are looking for work in the United States. He insisted his economic policies were designed to create more jobs at home."

:confused:

We dont make much these days do we. I personally blame unions and democrats.
Yeah....we need more tax-cuts, right????

:rolleyes:

"Evidence pops up from time to time revealing what the already-rich beneficiaries of Bush's tax cuts are really doing with their windfall. Bush assured us they would invest their tax savings and create jobs. That didn't happen. So, where did all that moola go?"

The sad thing Pandora is that even though the products indicate where they were made. We don't know what is in the food we are eating. These other countries growing our food don't have follow the same laws. I was at the grocery store one day and bought some frozen boiled shrimp. After they thawed I took a bite of one and spit it out. GROWN IN VIETNAM. We have no idea what we are eating. Do an internet search on a company "Monsanto" makers of Round Up. They have developed Round Up ready crops. They have modified crops DNA. Whitehouse, FDA, and Monsanto r in bed with one another. I guess that I sound like a radical, but just concerned.
Yeah.....Government Regulations on what we import is quite the radical-concept.

:rolleyes:

Strengh by running away (Beirut bombings)
That's cutting & running away......the Reagan Legacy.​

"It also showed that -- in part, because we did effectively cut and run -- the Marines moved underground into bunkers. And then they moved -- were deployed, redeployed on to ships offshore. And then they sailed away. But it showed that extremist tactics can be effective in intimidating nations to leave."
(....Not-to-mention closing-down Family Planning clinics.)​

Werbung:
Back