Thank you Sarah Palin!!! AD

Werbung:
For those PALIN haters.... :D
Back, at ya'!!!​
STEPHANOPOULOS: You said, after the election, that Governor Palin has a bright future in your party. Does that mean that, if she does chooses to run for president, she can count on your support?

MCCAIN: Oh, no. Listen, I have the greatest appreciation for Governor Palin and her family, and it was a great joy to know them.....But, I can't say something like that.

:p

Back, at ya'!!!

:p

oh geez the liberal republican isnt sure they could vote for a conservative? I am shocked!

McCain didnt agree with her poltics, he just knew conservatives could not stand him and he needed someone conservatives would like so he picked her.

its no shock that he wouldnt vote for her, he probably voted for John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) in (04)

McCain didnt agree with her poltics, he just knew conservatives could not stand him and he needed someone conservatives would like so he picked her.
Yeah...."liking" seems to be fairly-important, to "conservatives" (as in, every Bush-supporter would have liked to have had a beer, with him).

I guess.....as-long-as competency is (obviously) never an issue, for you folks, Palin would be a fine-fit, for you. :rolleyes:

I hope conservatives continue to like Sarah Palin.

That should keep them in opposition for ever.

Go Sarah, go Sarah

Thank you for teaching Bristol about birth control...Palin is a moronic hillbilly

Can you even imagine if that whack job was Vice President and actually in the White House? I mean it would be like Joe the Plummer meets the Munsters!

For those PALIN haters.... :D

Joseph Smith had people willing to swear that he had gold plates, Charles Manson had followers, even Hitler had followers--and still does today. Saddam, Osama, George Bush,... I'm not sure that having followers is any kind of guarantee of a person's nobility, goodness, or even usefulness.

Joseph Smith had people willing to swear that he had gold plates, Charles Manson had followers, even Hitler had followers--and still does today. Saddam, Osama, George Bush,... I'm not sure that having followers is any kind of guarantee of a person's nobility, goodness, or even usefulness.

Which applies equally to the blind followers of PE Obama.

Can you even imagine if that whack job was Vice President and actually in the White House? I mean it would be like Joe the Plummer meets the Munsters!

and Joe biden is doing what? What exactly is his position? Nobody even mentions him...

and Joe biden is doing what? What exactly is his position? Nobody even mentions him...

Bristol Palin is due to have her baby on the 18th...maybe I missed it but what happened to all those plans of her and the father getting married? Or is this just another example of the Palin hillbilly style?

Bristol Palin is due to have her baby on the 18th...maybe I missed it but what happened to all those plans of her and the father getting married? Or is this just another example of the Palin hillbilly style?

Isn't Palin's husband a secessesionist? Hardly seems likely that someone worthy of the White House would have secessionist connections.

another stupid comment from you. What does her daughter have to do with Joe Biden's position?:mad:

I'm sure you have a perfect family and you and your kids will never have such issues right? You must live in a glass house... GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Werbung:
I guess the Iraqis need to figure that one out, huh? :rolleyes:

There was a time before the invasion of Iraq and until things went really south in Iraq after Abu Graib broke, that former Alaska Governor Jay Hammond was advising on how a similar system to Alaska could be adapted to Iraqi oil royalties.

This more or less fell apart when the security situation declined rapidly. Then in 2005 Hammond passed at 83, and well it never became reality.

Back