The Alaska and Sarah Divorce

Werbung:
I'm not sure Palin being elected president would affect Scotsman much, him being a Scotsman and all. It could affect those of us who reside in the USA, of course, but what effect it might have will most likely never be seen.

What state did you govern, Always?

Thanks for asking, PLC1, I govern the HUGE STATE of CONSERVATIVE THOUGHT, a state you have never visted but one in which I invite you to take residence in. After dwelling in Conservatism for a short time , you will discard your liberal rags , cleanse your mind and your soul. Your spirit will come alive, the Obama ghost that infects your mind will run away and be cast into a burning pit of HELL! Welcome Brother, join us, I too was once a lost liberal , a useless democrat, a Union thug, walking a picket line searching for more pay for even less work. I would have become a corrupt Acorn, a trouble making Community Organizer, inciting riots and harming honest community leaders. YOU have many reasons to follow CONSERVATISM!!
SEE YOU AT OUR NEXT TEA PARTY!!! VOTE PRINCIPLES, NOT PARTY IN 2010!

Your statement to your ignorant twin {ALWAYS} that brought about my ATTITUDE on your judging others without bothering to; get to know them, read the post that BUNZ has made regarding Dear Sarah and now I'm explaining this all to you because you can't stay on POINT OR FOLLOW A THREAD...you and your twin seem destined to speak the same language/style/technique...like minds thinking the same exact way :cool:

seems DR. TILLER missed one in Kansas a few years ago!! DAMN!!

.....I too was once a lost liberal , a useless democrat, a Union thug, walking a picket line searching for more pay for even less work.
You Jr. High/Jr. NeoCon-wannabes surely do have an over-active Imagination...

303.gif

Werbung:
Thanks for asking, PLC1, I govern the HUGE STATE of CONSERVATIVE THOUGHT, a state you have never visted but one in which I invite you to take residence in. After dwelling in Conservatism for a short time , you will discard your liberal rags , cleanse your mind and your soul. Your spirit will come alive, the Obama ghost that infects your mind will run away and be cast into a burning pit of HELL! Welcome Brother, join us, I too was once a lost liberal , a useless democrat, a Union thug, walking a picket line searching for more pay for even less work. I would have become a corrupt Acorn, a trouble making Community Organizer, inciting riots and harming honest community leaders. YOU have many reasons to follow CONSERVATISM!!
SEE YOU AT OUR NEXT TEA PARTY!!! VOTE PRINCIPLES, NOT PARTY IN 2010!

Does that huge state welcome people who lean Libertarian, or do you have to be a hard nosed authoritarian?

I tend to vote principles, and have voted for Republicans about as often as Democrats, and for third parties probably even more often. Have you ever voted for a Democrat for anything?

Back