The Alaska and Sarah Divorce

Werbung:
Just for kicks PLC1, are you a lib like Bunz or do you dislike Always?

Cause everyone knows Libs are in to controlling and re-educating.
Ah, yes....everyone knows....another o' those "conservative"-Absolutes.

:rolleyes:

PLC stands for Pragmatic, Libertarian, Conservative

Its not just the "liberals" and the left who are into control and re-education, plenty of "conservatives" and right wingers would do the same.
"....WOULD do the same."???????????????

:eek:

Just ban advertising. That is the lion's share of campaign expense.

Publish a platform. Media can place it in their media, even add endorsements. But no commentary, opinion or any other spin.

Just the facts.
....Accompanied with fact-CHECKING!!!

March 26, 2002

"Did you hear about what the federal government's top lawyer told the Supreme Court a week ago? Solicitor General Theodore Olson testified that U.S. officials have the right to lie to American citizens."

Here ya' GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite A SMALL DEBT when compared to the $345,000 per RESIDENT that Obama has grew our National debt into! Palin was soooo GREAT for ALASKA that you Leftist just KNOW where she is going to be governing from and all YOUR SLIME CANNOT STOP HER!
Sarah hits HOME RUNS and all you parrots can do is "BUNZ" - lol,lol

......tragically when she tries to strung more than three words together she has a tendency to get confused with how she started her sentence and.... well, it all kindda goes wrong for her. A nice enough lady but alas one of little brain.

AND YOU, Scotsman , What state did you Govern? The state of comedy is your limit surely! One day in the near future Mrs PALIN will be PRESIDENT and you will be of "moderate" means! SORRY!

When it comes to Parnell, so far so good. He is up for election this year. I dont know if I will support him then, but right now if asked if I approve or disapprove...I would approve.

One thing that the folks of the lower 48 probably cant fathom is how much the August 2008 changed things here. Alaska was in the media for Discovery and Travel Channel shows. Deadliest Catch hugely poppular show, even Alaskans who had nothing to do with the fishing industry found a little pride in the protrayal of hard working through tough conditions for boom or bust is as Alaskan as it gets.
Then when the Sarah situation propped up, and the world changed for Alaska and Alaskans. Alaska, for better or worse was dragged into the modern 21st century as a State because of her. The kid gloves were removed on all sides and has changed from being a largely community based movement to an all to sad partisan based electorate.

That being said, a few months back I was in an Anchorage Sportsmans Warehouse and I saw the Governor and the First Lady trying on boots. No cameras, no security, no undue attention from other customers. It was like when the previous Governors of Alaska, when they would often be seen shopping alone or with only family, and largely went unbothered.

For better, or for worse (dependent, of course, on who's ox is being gored), I'm still a big fan o' the sentiment...The Internet is the GREATEST-invention, since the printing-press!

"He who first shortened the labor of copyists by device of movable types was disbanding hired armies, and cashiering most kings and senates, and creating a whole new democratic world: he had invented the art of printing." - Thomas Carlyle, Sartor Resartus, 1833.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
Just for kicks PLC1, are you a lib like Bunz or do you dislike Always?

I don't dislike anyone. I'm just quoting what Always posted, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipper
Cause everyone knows Libs are in to controlling and re-educating.

That could be. Being controlling is a part of authoritarian philosophy, which can be something that both conservatives and liberals can buy into. However, it wasn't a lib who posted that he would re educate people who disagree with him, then control the rest. It was Always.

Unless, of course, you think the Always is a lib. I read his philosophy as being at the extreme authoritarian end of that continuum, and somewhere to the right of center in the conservative/liberal continuum.

PLC stands for Pragmatic, Libertarian, Conservative

Correct.

Its not just the "liberals" and the left who are into control and re-education, plenty of "conservatives" and right wingers would do the same.

Correct again. It was, in fact, Always who expressed the opinion that people who disagree with his position need to be "reeducated."

It is the Libertarian philosophy that would disagree with forcing others to follow in lock step, not the Liberal nor the Conservative one.

As I said before I dont think she is dumb, not by any stretch of the imagination. She is largely ignorant. To a glaringly obvious level. Nor is she gifted either. There is no question in my mind that George W. Bush is smarter than Sarah bar none.
I think they're both guilty of the same crime; being INcurious (out of sheer-laziness.)

If the average-person insists on self-imposed ignorance/incuriosity, that certainly is their option.

Quite A SMALL DEBT when compared to the $345,000 per RESIDENT that Obama has grew our National debt into! Palin was soooo GREAT for ALASKA that you Leftist just KNOW where she is going to be governing from and all YOUR SLIME CANNOT STOP HER!
Sarah hits HOME RUNS and all you parrots can do is "BUNZ" - lol,lol

and that debt allowed Wasilla to become a shopping hub for 50,000 in a town of 6,800. seems to be working out well.

AND YOU, Scotsman , What state did you Govern? The state of comedy is your limit surely! One day in the near future Mrs PALIN will be PRESIDENT and you will be of "moderate" means! SORRY!

I'm not sure Palin being elected president would affect Scotsman much, him being a Scotsman and all. It could affect those of us who reside in the USA, of course, but what effect it might have will most likely never be seen.

What state did you govern, Always?

Werbung:
Back