Glenn beck is right about gay marriage

That's an interesting story. If the cops were treating your neighbors differently from you simply because of their sexual orientation, there is something dreadfully wrong with your local police. It still has nothing whatsoever to do with hate crimes, as stealing from a pair of lesbians doesn't fall under hate crimes, and as a hate crime is only that if a jury says it is.

Just for the record, I see no reason for hate crime legislation. Everyone should be treated equally under the law. I just don't see how your story relates to hate crimes.

Some hate crimes are obvious, some are not. I would not blame a policeman for making damn sure and covering all bases to make sure they don't get a law suite later for not doing enough. I have no idea what else they took or anything they may or may not have done in the house, I only know the information from when the robbers tried to use my yard for an escape.

You keep saying my area is strange or weird and I agree with you its an absolutely stupid city but I do not think my area is so different than most when it comes to hate crimes

Werbung:
I think the difference ...is not gay or not...its breaking into a car...vs people who break into a home...thats a big difference to the cops...that plays a bigger part of the story....Pandora just chooses to focus on the gay part...not that ..its 2 different crimes...

my grandmothers house was broken into that same night, while she was in the house. I would think thats more serious than breaking into an empty house. We asked them to fingerprint the back door they came in but they would not.

I wrote that in my post, but I guess you were just choosing to be a jerk and find something to complain about me to notice that two houses were broken into

my grandmothers house was broken into that same night, while she was in the house. I would think thats more serious than breaking into an empty house. We asked them to fingerprint the back door they came in but they would not.

I wrote that in my post, but I guess you were just choosing to be a jerk and find something to complain about me to notice that two houses were broken into

I was reading to things at once and somehow missed that, part and I apologize...but point still remains...still not a right..just because cops acted different...maybe you had the right to the same, but they failed to do there job..there is no right to fingerprinting...

unlike some on here, I have no issue saying I was wrong..and on this one I was, on that part..( not the main issue)

The thread is about gay marriage, no?

Pandora has said a mouthful in this quote. And the subject skipped right on as if the white elephant wasn't even there.

ALL things labelled as "love" will have to be included once the legal precident of dissolving "between ONE man and ONE woman" has occured. In every single debate without exception surrounding the gay marriage issue, the gay apologists REFUSE to discuss polygamists following in the courts on their heels. And I know why they refuse. Because they know that if people caught on that this will be the case without any doubt whatsoever, their momentum would be dead in the water. The slippery-slope will have been demonstrated beyond denial.

In fact, if you wanted to kill the gay marriage momentum with the least amount of effort, all you'd have to do is find some polygamists to interview on the evening news saying they're lining up next to have their rights honored. After all, they've been trying to get the right to legally marry in this country LONG before gays have. Centuries before gays have in fact... Get a couple of mormons from Utah on MSNBC or Fox or CNN and watch the door slam shut on the gay marriage momentum.

Well said to both of you. The slippery slope is too slippery for liberals to comprehend. Its those damn blinders they have stuck to their brainless heads.

If you cheapen marriage...well its cheapened. And the consequences of this are very negative. Hell...THC said he wanted to marry his dog...:) Who knows what's next...

And besides, I know several gay men, the last thing they want is to get married. They think marriage is a screwy Hetero thing.

To paraphrase the Speaker of the House (a truly dumb bi*ch), we need to investigate who is behind this effort to legalize homo marriage????

The thread is about gay marriage, no?

Pandora has said a mouthful in this quote. And the subject skipped right on as if the white elephant wasn't even there.

ALL things labelled as "love" will have to be included once the legal precident of dissolving "between ONE man and ONE woman" has occured. In every single debate without exception surrounding the gay marriage issue, the gay apologists REFUSE to discuss polygamists following in the courts on their heels. And I know why they refuse. Because they know that if people caught on that this will be the case without any doubt whatsoever, their momentum would be dead in the water. The slippery-slope will have been demonstrated beyond denial.

In fact, if you wanted to kill the gay marriage momentum with the least amount of effort, all you'd have to do is find some polygamists to interview on the evening news saying they're lining up next to have their rights honored. After all, they've been trying to get the right to legally marry in this country LONG before gays have. Centuries before gays have in fact... Get a couple of mormons from Utah on MSNBC or Fox or CNN and watch the door slam shut on the gay marriage momentum.

Well, good! I hope they do. Polygamy should be legal.

Well said to both of you. The slippery slope is too slippery for liberals to comprehend. Its those damn blinders they have stuck to their brainless heads.

If you cheapen marriage...well its cheapened. And the consequences of this are very negative. Hell...THC said he wanted to marry his dog...:) Who knows what's next...

And besides, I know several gay men, the last thing they want is to get married. They think marriage is a screwy Hetero thing.

To paraphrase the Speaker of the House (a truly dumb bi*ch), we need to investigate who is behind this effort to legalize homo marriage????

I would marry my dog to make a point but really Id rather marry my grandchildren ( If I ever get any) so I can leave them my money without death tax and also get them on my health care

I was reading to things at once and somehow missed that, part and I apologize...but point still remains...still not a right..just because cops acted different...maybe you had the right to the same, but they failed to do there job..there is no right to fingerprinting...

unlike some on here, I have no issue saying I was wrong..and on this one I was, on that part..( not the main issue)

Well if it is not a right what exactly is it? You could be right that its not a right so much as its a privilege.

What ever it is, its something homosexuals get that straight people do not.

Call it a right or a privilege or unfair and kooky all are accurate to me.

Well if it is not a right what exactly is it? You could be right that its not a right so much as its a privilege.

What ever it is, its something homosexuals get that straight people do not.

Call it a right or a privilege or unfair and kooky all are accurate to me.

even if you assume that it was policy or something...would it not be for many many others, not just gays...so again , not special to gays. Also I don't think gays asked for that...

even if you assume that it was policy or something...would it not be for many many others, not just gays...so again , not special to gays. Also I don't think gays asked for that...

The lobbyists for homosexuals did lobby for this and got it.

can you not agree this is something, call it a right or a privilege but its something that homosexuals get that non homosexuals do not get.

why is that so hard for you to admit when its right there in black and white.

Hell I love my car...can I marry it??

This jam is a good one...sung by a great singer who just happened to be a major league gay bird with no interest in marriage...and whom died much to early.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuU9AEA0ymU

I love Freddie Mercury !!!

As for marrying your car, why not? Who am I to define love for you? Who am I or anyone for that matter to put my morals on you!

I love Freddie Mercury !!!

As for marrying your car, why not? Who am I to define love for you? Who am I or anyone for that matter to put my morals on you!

Right on both counts.

He was a great singer. Too bad all that pillow biting killed him.

And yeah...anything goes these days...in the age of ignorance (aka liberalism)

Right on both counts.

He was a great singer. Too bad all that pillow biting killed him.

And yeah...anything goes these days...in the age of ignorance (aka liberalism)

Libertarians are also part of the "do what ever you want as long as it doesn't hurt me" thinking too.

I am really serious though about the marriage thing. I just want it legal for anyone or anything to be able to marry anyone or anything in groups or in singles for any reason. Just get it over with, no more moving the line. Just erase the line all together. I am so tired of the arguing about people needing others and government to validate their relationships. Lets just call them all valid and move on to another issue less boring :)

But lets take away every tax exemption status and benny from it in the process :)

I agree with Pandora. Anyone should be able to marry anyone, numbers of ones or anything else they "love". There will be no partial watering down of "between one man and one woman", it will be a total washout. So lets just do it already and be done with it.

I'm thinking of marrying my half-brother. He's really hot looking and we get along just great...so I'm in "love" with him....and his cousin too. Imagine two husbands! Wow. Twice the paychecks coming in. I'll get the kids DNA checked to make sure which daddy is which for when we split up and go to family court to sort out child support and visitations..

Yee Haw! Ain't love grand?

Werbung:
The lobbyists for homosexuals did lobby for this and got it.

can you not agree this is something, call it a right or a privilege but its something that homosexuals get that non homosexuals do not get.

why is that so hard for you to admit when its right there in black and white.

The lobbyist told the cops go to crime scenes for gays, but just gays...Yep thats how it happened...

When my car got broken into, oddly they never asked if I was gay...they came out and filed a report...I guess had I said, but I am gay they would have fingerprinted the car, and put out a APB for anyone with my Bookbag...At least thats what you seem to think...cuz you know, it was a hate crime!

Back