Glenn beck is right about gay marriage

Werbung:
was the little girl attacked to send a message to all little girls they are not wanted? Or was the target just that girl...99% of the time...the only target was...her.

Who gives a crap?

She was still just as beat, just as tortured and just as DEAD!

We can hope that the person who did it gets the full extent of the law but unlike if you were to do the same to a homosexual, its not a guarantee

Now the gay guy...First if you can't prove it was done because he was gay...there is no hate crime...so point is not valid...so lets say its clear there was...who was the target now? No it was not just him...the target was all gays...it was to strike Terror and fear into...all gays around...not just that target...thus the status of a hate crime, and more victims...

Unless you are a mind reader or they confess, you will never know what was in their head when they did what they did, you can only assume it was because they were homosexual, unless I guess they write anti homosexual things in blood or something weird?

Unless you are a mind reader or they confess, you will never know what was in their head when they did what they did, you can only assume it was because they were homosexual, unless I guess they write anti homosexual things in blood or something weird?

you would be shocked, most of the time, they make it pretty clear....When its not, you know what happens? they don't get charged with a hate crime...Buring a cross or putting a noose in a black mans yard...you don't need to say anything , or do much mind reading to know it was a race related attack.

you would be shocked, most of the time, they make it pretty clear....When its not, you know what happens? they don't get charged with a hate crime...Buring a cross or putting a noose in a black mans yard...you don't need to say anything , or do much mind reading to know it was a race related attack.

I would accept both of those as signs the person doing it hates black people but if someone hung a noose in my yard or a burning cross I would be terrified and want equal protection. I pay the same taxes as anyone, why shouldn't i get equal protection?

Just a couple of observations about his rather lengthy exchange:

The cops aren't going to care if the victim of a crime was gay, straight, white, black, or whatever. If there's enough manpower, and the crime is serious enough, they will come out. If the cops in your area ask about your sexual orientation before deciding whether to respond to a crime, then there is something seriously wrong with your local cops.

A hate crime is not a hate crime until a jury says it is. That is way, way after the cops respond to the crime going down or don't respond.

A strait is a narrow part of the sea between two land masses. A straight someone who is not gay.

Now that those misapprehensions are corrected, by all means, carry on.

A strait is a narrow part of the sea between two land masses. A straight someone who is not gay.

And if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does...

Groucho_Marx.jpg

Just a couple of observations about his rather lengthy exchange:

The cops aren't going to care if the victim of a crime was gay, straight, white, black, or whatever. If there's enough manpower, and the crime is serious enough, they will come out. If the cops in your area ask about your sexual orientation before deciding whether to respond to a crime, then there is something seriously wrong with your local cops.

A hate crime is not a hate crime until a jury says it is. That is way, way after the cops respond to the crime going down or don't respond.

Now that those misapprehensions are corrected, by all means, carry on.

Its up to the victim of the crime to say they are homosexual, I do not think police ask

The thread is about gay marriage, no?

Ill stand my ground though that if they make homosexual marriage legal then they need to make polygamy legal too and marriage to anyone or anything else that a person might feel the need or desire to marry

if they do that then ill be happy
Pandora has said a mouthful in this quote. And the subject skipped right on as if the white elephant wasn't even there.

ALL things labelled as "love" will have to be included once the legal precident of dissolving "between ONE man and ONE woman" has occured. In every single debate without exception surrounding the gay marriage issue, the gay apologists REFUSE to discuss polygamists following in the courts on their heels. And I know why they refuse. Because they know that if people caught on that this will be the case without any doubt whatsoever, their momentum would be dead in the water. The slippery-slope will have been demonstrated beyond denial.

In fact, if you wanted to kill the gay marriage momentum with the least amount of effort, all you'd have to do is find some polygamists to interview on the evening news saying they're lining up next to have their rights honored. After all, they've been trying to get the right to legally marry in this country LONG before gays have. Centuries before gays have in fact... Get a couple of mormons from Utah on MSNBC or Fox or CNN and watch the door slam shut on the gay marriage momentum.

You might be right. They might not care. Heck they may be revolted at the ideas they have to follow different rules based on who a person has sex with

As I said before, if your local police follow different rules for gays and straights, then there's something terribly wrong with your local police. Here, that is not the case.

As I said before, if your local police follow different rules for gays and straights, then there's something terribly wrong with your local police. Here, that is not the case.

homosexual people fall under hate crimes laws,

you know last night was a really good example....

A while back someone broke in my car, stole my purse that I stupidly left in my car and mp3 player exc. they also broke into my grandmothers house across the street that same night.

the police happened to find my purse and brought it back to me but refused to do anything other than that. I am sure they only brought it back because they found it down the street from me. I asked if they could fingerprint my car or grandmas back door that they came into and they said there is nothing they could do.

Last night someone broke in the house behind mine. Funny thing was I was in the back yard on my lap top posting on this thread about the different treatment you get if you are homosexual. The two women who got their house broken into were lesbians, nice women. I felt bad for them.

Who ever broke into their house hopped their fence into my yard taking part of an xbox and wii and wine coolers (had to be kids if they took that sort of stuff) the police were called came out and spent over 2 hours taking statements and looking in everyones yard. that part is no big deal but when they knocked on my door at 1230 am to retrieve the wine bottles to finger print I had to chuckle, they would not do it for me or my grandmother.

I do not personally agree with hate crime laws, I think everyone should be treated equal but if you are going to have hate crime laws then it makes sense that you would have to investigate more for someone who is in that category.

If I am not in the list for hate crimes then you do what you have to and are done with it, If I am in that list then you have to do more to make sure all the bases were covered to make sure if it was or was not a hate crime.

homosexual people fall under hate crimes laws,

you know last night was a really good example....

A while back someone broke in my car, stole my purse that I stupidly left in my car and mp3 player exc. they also broke into my grandmothers house across the street that same night.

the police happened to find my purse and brought it back to me but refused to do anything other than that. I am sure they only brought it back because they found it down the street from me. I asked if they could fingerprint my car or grandmas back door that they came into and they said there is nothing they could do.

Last night someone broke in the house behind mine. Funny thing was I was in the back yard on my lap top posting on this thread about the different treatment you get if you are homosexual. The two women who got their house broken into were lesbians, nice women. I felt bad for them.

Who ever broke into their house hopped their fence into my yard taking part of an xbox and wii and wine coolers (had to be kids if they took that sort of stuff) the police were called came out and spent over 2 hours taking statements and looking in everyones yard. that part is no big deal but when they knocked on my door at 1230 am to retrieve the wine bottles to finger print I had to chuckle, they would not do it for me or my grandmother.

I do not personally agree with hate crime laws, I think everyone should be treated equal but if you are going to have hate crime laws then it makes sense that you would have to investigate more for someone who is in that category.

If I am not in the list for hate crimes then you do what you have to and are done with it, If I am in that list then you have to do more to make sure all the bases were covered to make sure if it was or was not a hate crime.

That's an interesting story. If the cops were treating your neighbors differently from you simply because of their sexual orientation, there is something dreadfully wrong with your local police. It still has nothing whatsoever to do with hate crimes, as stealing from a pair of lesbians doesn't fall under hate crimes, and as a hate crime is only that if a jury says it is.

Just for the record, I see no reason for hate crime legislation. Everyone should be treated equally under the law. I just don't see how your story relates to hate crimes.

Werbung:
That's an interesting story. If the cops were treating your neighbors differently from you simply because of their sexual orientation, there is something dreadfully wrong with your local police. It still has nothing whatsoever to do with hate crimes, as stealing from a pair of lesbians doesn't fall under hate crimes, and as a hate crime is only that if a jury says it is.

Just for the record, I see no reason for hate crime legislation. Everyone should be treated equally under the law. I just don't see how your story relates to hate crimes.

I think the difference ...is not gay or not...its breaking into a car...vs people who break into a home...thats a big difference to the cops...that plays a bigger part of the story....Pandora just chooses to focus on the gay part...not that ..its 2 different crimes...

Back