I Respect the Rebellion

Werbung:
http://www.calresco.org/cal.htm#ct

This is probably not the best sight on artificial intelligence, but the internet is designed to mesmerize researchers into believing propaganda, which instills painfully, partial ignorance in its users. If you are content with mainstream news, you most likely have a good job, and don't have time to care about the intricacies and complexities of the 21st century. Research guidance for updated information is in high demand. Maybe there is another name for this, but hey, I'm not a machine, just an unlearned, uninformed, enlightened human.

Someone tell me something about "Black Operations"... I know none of you believe me, because any validity in my claims was successfully discredited by Rob0t, but if you could, if you have some time, try to do some research on this. I remember at one point, I pretended like I knew about them, and someone claiming he was a member told me I would have to relearn my understanding, or some conspiracy talk that I didn't really dwell on. The point is, If Government cover-ups are happening frequently, we have to make those involved realize they are humans, and subject to the same judgment as we. We have to affirm the reality of God. They are reluctant to trust in a higher power because of propaganda, so we need to help them, as all or none thinking is not a cognitive distortion when it comes to Heaven on Earth.

Someone help me find some more legitimate, in depth, updated information on how our government monitores internet activity. I know someone who works for a security agency, and trust me, he is fascist, in every sense of the word. I love him, but the fact of the matter is his idea that rulling society is better than leading society is destructive, and seriously flawed. People, I ask you to have some courage. If we can't expose our government, why should we allow them to expose us? If you call this an open society, you have been duped. If your not even slightly enraged, I don't know what to say about you, for we should have already begun Revolution by now. What does it take to make cowards into men? That is my unconscious intention, is it not? Intentional Evil is cowardly. I know I shouldn't be so judgmental, but when I try to be discreet, and sensitive to there feelings, no one understands. Look, I love our government just as much as anyone, but it is our responsiblity enforce value when they fail to do so. My only sickness is hate, and it can be cured by support, and change in governmental morality.

"The US National Security Agency has just admitted to loading hidden tracking cookies onto the computers of anyone visiting their website, in order to monitor the online activities of ordinary people.

This secret tracking system was only acknowledged after a tech-savvy privacy advocate proved its existence and made the information public. The NSA has since issued an official apology along with a promise to discontinue the use of tracking cookies.

This issue does, however, bring up some disturbing concerns about just how far the American government is willing to go in their apparent quest to violate the privacy of citizens. As a free global medium, the internet is something that shouldn’t be monitored by any government organization, and in this case, the NSA only caved in because they were “caught in the act” so to speak.

When coupled with President Bush’s recent admission to monitoring the phone calls of US citizens without a warrant, it makes one ask the obvious question. Just what other dirty secrets is the American government hiding? What else are they doing to erode privacy rights in the supposedly free society of the United States?"

Why, so you can attempt to refute everything I say? “Battle of Convinced Assumption” displays the gist of my experience, but it takes some effort on the reader’s part. After you read that, you can ask me a particular question, and I will elaborate for you. You can find it here, www.myspace.com/zmcbride. I've been doing what you have asked me to do for so long, but to no avail. Everything I say is responded to with contradicting inaccurate propaganda that makes me seem like a lunatic. The very purpose of asking me this question seems to be to openly discredit me in front of readers. “Anything you say can be countered by a bombardment of disinformation and distractions that prevent effective dissent.” Readers are usually conventional, and no matter how ridiculous psychiatry sounds it makes more sense than religion, at least to the mainstream minds of America. And in regards to the hackers, crackers, and enemies who I only occasionally hate, does it really matter if I would prove their evil tactics to you? Or a better question is, is it really possible to prove this to you? How would that help anything? I have my own validity, why do I need yours? People, who are not completely ignorant, realize the prominence of technological control and abuse. You sound like a smart individual, so you most likely are aware this is happening. Instead of me give you something to discredit me, why don't you tell me something I don't know? Like why is it so difficult for my to find anything on NSA capability, or any of the clandestine actions of our government? Am I not trusted? Is deception beneficial to security, or is it the reason our country is in reality, so vulnerable? Is it not true, that the only way to change course would be to evoke a Revolution, awakening the masses of America, to separate ourselves from corruption, ally with all forces, and gradually decrease our regressive use of primitive power, while advocating and restoring values our current government distort and neglect? Why do you refuse to stick to the initial topic? Is it not important to you? Are you a supporter of the government? Or worse, do you work for them? Even if you did, you should have some respect for my intentions. The Revolution is not a disruption to social unity; it is a remedy to conformity, devolution, iniquity, dichotomies, pending destruction and others.

I just got kicked off another former because my opinions didn't agree with the moderators? Don't you see a trend here? Attacking the opposition is the cause of most problems in the world today.

Well the reason I asked about the "hackers/crackers" Is because I was simply going to use what you told me and my rather in depth knowledge about computer security to determine if this was a realistic or deluded occurrence. Technology works, as it works. A lot of movies and such have well given it a near ethereal quality, the knowledge of it's dark secrets forever out of reach of the normal person, while the government controls the flow and ebb of information, molding it to steer mass thought in their direction; No, it's not so mysterious and "weird things" don't happen with computers, albeit sometimes things you don't understand may appear to be a bit more than they are, typically it all boils down to a few easy to explain things. As for your mention of the moderators editing your posts AS YOU TYPED them, this is a blatantly incorrect notion, the (we call 'em text boxes) area that you type things in, is actually 100% local to your machine, you could by all accounts load the page to type a reply, disconnect from the net, and continue to type, only needing to reconnect to finalize the posting of the message to the remote server. It's not so much that I want to "discredit" you, the biggest problem is you simply aren't making any sense in 90% of your posts (which happen to also take up 90% of the posts in this thread.) Your posts are disjointed and in disarray, while what I can understand of them isn't a bad notion, at the same time it's presentation is rather ambiguous and scattered. Also, my name is not Robert, it is Robin...if you must.

I'll attempt to place my personal skepticism in your validity in logical reasoning for a moment and try and respond to this post on whole.

Why, so you can attempt to refute everything I say? “Battle of Convinced Assumption” displays the gist of my experience, but it takes some effort on the reader’s part. After you read that, you can ask me a particular question, and I will elaborate for you. You can find it here, www.myspace.com/zmcbride.
I'll check it out.

I've been doing what you have asked me to do for so long, but to no avail. Everything I say is responded to with contradicting inaccurate propaganda that makes me seem like a lunatic. The very purpose of asking me this question seems to be to openly discredit me in front of readers. “Anything you say can be countered by a bombardment of disinformation and distractions that prevent effective dissent.”
What propaganda are you talking about? You lost me here. You need to clearly reference what it is you are responding to via the quote function, makes life easier for me in responding, since I know what it is you're talking about.

Readers are usually conventional, and no matter how ridiculous psychiatry sounds it makes more sense than religion, at least to the mainstream minds of America.
So you'd think, actually it seems religion makes more sense to most people, unfortunately it is only their religion that makes sense, and only to them. I will give you that psychology is not a distinct science, in that it cannot always be physically expressed in tests. However it is a science that relies on stimuli and response, which is valid and psychology usually does not come across as ridiculous. If you feel down and depressed, and do so for more than 2 months at a time, you likely suffer from sever depression. See, these terms are nothing more than a collection of symptoms and their duration, this is how psychiatry/ology determines diagnosis, unlike biological medicine, there are no cultures and such to base diagnosis off, so it is somewhat less distinct at times. This however should not dissuade one from realizing that psychology/psychiatry has greatly benefited humanity and is not simply a wild idea and quack science.

And in regards to the hackers, crackers, and enemies who I only occasionally hate, does it really matter if I would prove their evil tactics to you? Or a better question is, is it really possible to prove this to you? How would that help anything?
I think your "evil tactics" are greatly exaggerated, from your myspace page I see others talking about hackers so I followed the link to their profile to see what it was that initiated their response, often your explanation of what is going on, hackers and such, is simply not technologically feasible.

I have my own validity, why do I need yours? People, who are not completely ignorant, realize the prominence of technological control and abuse. You sound like a smart individual, so you most likely are aware this is happening. Instead of me give you something to discredit me, why don't you tell me something I don't know?
Well, there is some "technological control" as you say, although, I must say it's no where near the extremity that you'd put it, nor is it really even a danger to the public, the control's albeit annoying and rather stupid, are just the same minor enough to be more a nuisance than a anything

Like why is it so difficult for my to find anything on NSA capability, or any of the clandestine actions of our government? Am I not trusted? Is deception beneficial to security, or is it the reason our country is in reality, so vulnerable?

well, again, things tend to not be so boolean. Yes we have some security issues, unfortunately we seem not to so much address that as we do nonsense (usually as with the control issue, ) that is more of an annoyance than anything. NSA capability? Who says they have anything beyond what WE CAN find out about. I mean I'm sure there are some "secrets" but I'm really not sure how truly concerning they'd be if we read of them. You subscribe too much here to assumptions that since the information isn't there, it must be there, which while it very well could be, there is no evidence of such that doesn't step outside the bounds of likelihood.

Is it not true, that the only way to change course would be to evoke a Revolution, awakening the masses of America, to separate ourselves from corruption, ally with all forces, and gradually decrease our regressive use of primitive power, while advocating and restoring values our current government distort and neglect? Why do you refuse to stick to the initial topic? Is it not important to you? Are you a supporter of the government? Or worse, do you work for them? Even if you did, you should have some respect for my intentions. The Revolution is not a disruption to social unity; it is a remedy to conformity, devolution, iniquity, dichotomies, pending destruction and others.
No I do not work for the government, sometimes I support them, sometimes I don't, with the current administration, it surely seems it's usually a not.

I just got kicked off another former because my opinions didn't agree with the moderators? Don't you see a trend here? Attacking the opposition is the cause of most problems in the world today.

Sometimes war is necessary, do I feel it is necessary in the case that it is now? No, I don't feel it is, there is a lot of odd and what appears to be a money driven reasoning that defies moral application. Being kicked off the forum because the moderators disagree with you, is often a sign that the forum is bollocks and isn't worth being on. However, given what I can tell about you thus far, I feel that you may simply have gotten on their nerves, whether you sit on their side of the typically bipartisan idealisms or not, as that is a very likely consensus.

I realize i do egaggerate, but many things happened to me... i have gotten human responses through google, had my emails intercepted, been kicked off the internet, and have had my work edited.

"As for your mention of the moderators editing your posts AS YOU TYPED them, this is a blatantly incorrect notion,"

You took it out of context. The moderators only did it once here, as far as I know, and it was after submission. but on over occassions, I have had work edited. I don't know how its done... something to do with a keylogger... they call it a man-in-the-middle attack.

The problem is, I make for the perfect test subject, which is probably why I have experienced some things that are a little more extreme than others. I take adderall and i'm bipolar, which means, I'm attentive and paranoid.

I can't expect you to understand any of what I said because it just hasn't happened to you... plus, I think differently than most. I talked to the computer guy at my dad's work and he told me about some of the things I have mentioned... apparently, some of these hacker skills are actually quite known.

In regards to the Revolution. I'm trying to bring meaning to our politics. If we discuss extreme measures, we will be noticed by the government, as oppose to ignored. Not only do we need to do this, we also need to figure out where we concur, and where we diverge. Maybe, a moderator should do this. It is alot of work, but it would be worth it. We could make a statistics thread, or a list of all our stances on issues to void out some of the debate, or to make it more productive. plus, if we all realize our similiarties, they will be that much stronger, especially if they don't coincide with governmental policy.

I just need you to trust me here... I'm monitored more closely than others because of my controversial threads... If I was just rehashing news, I don't think there would be a problem. But instead, I write self-expression... they avoid confrontation, but read my thoughts, which create problems for them, as they tend to take my words out of context. They could just ignore me, but they are infatuated by what I'm saying because I have unveiled secrets and solutions... Exposure and Dissent (their enemies)... Even if I am doing it for their sake, they target me as an enemy. They fear self-expression, so instead of talking to me like a man, they try to make my experience online more sufferable, to discourage me from what I pursue. They worry I might reach other people. They worry about this, because they know I'm right. Then again, this is all assumption. All I know is they pay attention to me. Since they have deprived interested society from equal advantages and reciprocal communication, I am inclined towards Revolution. Deception is used during times of war... however, it is used against allies as well, which creates enemies, as oppose to abates hostility, or deters terrorism, which is the true aim of both our tactics. I am sick of it. I want the people as well to be sick of it.

WHO IS CONTROLLING MY VIEWS???

To whomever ***** with my Property,

Get the **** off my ****. It is not ******* yours. Your ruining society with your foolish conservatism… Stop violating my rights… every time I’m on the verge of reaching someone; you disconnect me to prevent dissent, or you disconnect me to stop prolonged internet access, or merely to annoy me and/or test me in sort of fashion... www.google.com/edu is not a ******* website… I'd like to think you don’t spend this much time on me, but I know you are the cause of what is going on... I'm so confused. I don’t understand how its done. Why are you such an evil piece of **** … go away. Stop… I’m a good person, and I literally want to ******* kill you… You are ******* sick. Good… you won’t **** with me on Lithium… that is great because while I’m taking Lithium I am going to change this ****** up system that nearly destroyed our world… some times I wonder if you deserve life… thus far, I’d have to go with NO. But still couldn’t judge you deserving of death (unfortunately) www.www.google.com.com came up when I typed in www.Google.com ****sucker… In word they literally changed my font when writing, yet I’ll still get blamed for being insane?! Don’t you see the wrong in what they are doing!!!

Why don’t you mess with the apathetic? You are not teaching lessons. Lessons do not justify deception. I realize people need to rise slowly, but considering all the torture you have inflicted, I am due. Why can’t we just be honest, and let people rise the ladder slowly, in regards to their efforts, yet still giving them equal rights and capabilities. I am not an advocate of an elite, not do I think your exclusive club is elite. I think you are wrong. I think you are evil. And no matter who is on your side, I will not stand for it. I don’t want to be against you, but you adamantly try to make me your enemy. I don’t want enemies. I don’t even want revenge. I want change. I want justice. Your rankings are distraught attempts to bring order to society. You don’t get it. Your tactics tend to get us to admit our wrongdoings. When have you once exposed your own flaws? Al Queda, to me, appears closer to God, than you. Unfortunately, they attacked the innocent, which in effect, has made them look a lot of worse, when in reality, they lost control to strategize effectively against your tyrannical rule. You did not lose control. You purposely torture the innocent in a psychological sense every day. Both your intentions are good, but both equally corrupt. I'm always inclined to say you aer worse. For you instigate all terrorism and propagate a lie without remourse. Anyone who submits to this blasphemy has submitted to inferiority and deception. **** your imposed struggle. Let the struggle be natural and stop impersonating God!!! You have no right to do what your doing! Look at yourself. You are undoubtedly wrong in what you do, but you haven’t once admitted it, because you treat the world as your rival! Oh, this is just the way it has to be? No! The Sheep can be saved!!! I’m not strong enough to forgive you yet. When we hate, they win. They do all they can to make me hate. They will give me access, then take it away, just to mess with me, and play games with me, believing, or causing me to believe they believe that I am the one playing games, when really, I’m trying to work together. I’m sure they realize this. How can you get them to change their habits when they call their own God, mine? Thus far, I’m the only member I know who takes part in the Revolution...

The Machine says:

"They just take what they read on the news and internet as gospel truth.

*sigh* But really, what can you do but keep trying? .... At any rate - DOING anything to coax us to change our habits is a positive thing. ...

But I DO believe that, on some level, its us or them. In a situation like that, .... And I'm betting you get it ALL WRONG. You are truly a clueless person. ...

But DO SOMETHING. By letting one person get away with it, you give ...... While many of us
blogging bloggers have been doing battle against splogs and ...
So I'm going to tell you what we all wish someone had told us. I'll start by telling you .... The thing to do when you get fouled is not to lose your cool. ...
All my suppositions may be wrong, naturally. But I do know this: many ..... If you can make your rival loose hope, then you can score an easier victory. ..."

WHO IS CONTROLLING MY VIEWS???

To whomever ***** with my Property,

Get the **** off my ****. It is not ******* yours. Your ruining society with your foolish conservatism… Stop violating my rights… every time I’m on the verge of reaching someone; you disconnect me to prevent dissent, or you disconnect me to stop prolonged internet access, or merely to annoy me and/or test me in sort of fashion... www.google.com/edu is not a ******* website… I'd like to think you don’t spend this much time on me, but I know you are the cause of what is going on... I'm so confused. I don’t understand how its done. Why are you such an evil piece of **** … go away. Stop… I’m a good person, and I literally want to ******* kill you… You are ******* sick. Good… you won’t **** with me on Lithium… that is great because while I’m taking Lithium I am going to change this ****** up system that nearly destroyed our world… some times I wonder if you deserve life… thus far, I’d have to go with NO. But still couldn’t judge you deserving of death (unfortunately) www.www.google.com.com came up when I typed in www.Google.com ****sucker… In word they literally changed my font when writing, yet I’ll still get blamed for being insane?! Don’t you see the wrong in what they are doing!!!

Why don’t you mess with the apathetic? You are not teaching lessons. Lessons do not justify deception. I realize people need to rise slowly, but considering all the torture you have inflicted, I am due. Why can’t we just be honest, and let people rise the ladder slowly, in regards to their efforts, yet still giving them equal rights and capabilities. I am not an advocate of an elite, not do I think your exclusive club is elite. I think you are wrong. I think you are evil. And no matter who is on your side, I will not stand for it. I don’t want to be against you, but you adamantly try to make me your enemy. I don’t want enemies. I don’t even want revenge. I want change. I want justice. Your rankings are distraught attempts to bring order to society. You don’t get it. Your tactics tend to get us to admit our wrongdoings. When have you once exposed your own flaws? Al Queda, to me, appears closer to God, than you. Unfortunately, they attacked the innocent, which in effect, has made them look a lot of worse, when in reality, they lost control to strategize effectively against your tyrannical rule. You did not lose control. You purposely torture the innocent in a psychological sense every day. Both your intentions are good, but both equally corrupt. I'm always inclined to say you aer worse. For you instigate all terrorism and propagate a lie without remourse. Anyone who submits to this blasphemy has submitted to inferiority and deception. **** your imposed struggle. Let the struggle be natural and stop impersonating God!!! You have no right to do what your doing! Look at yourself. You are undoubtedly wrong in what you do, but you haven’t once admitted it, because you treat the world as your rival! Oh, this is just the way it has to be? No! The Sheep can be saved!!! I’m not strong enough to forgive you yet. When we hate, they win. They do all they can to make me hate. They will give me access, then take it away, just to mess with me, and play games with me, believing, or causing me to believe they believe that I am the one playing games, when really, I’m trying to work together. I’m sure they realize this. How can you get them to change their habits when they call their own God, mine? Thus far, I’m the only member I know who takes part in the Revolution...

The Machine says:

"They just take what they read on the news and internet as gospel truth.

*sigh* But really, what can you do but keep trying? .... At any rate - DOING anything to coax us to change our habits is a positive thing. ...

But I DO believe that, on some level, its us or them. In a situation like that, .... And I'm betting you get it ALL WRONG. You are truly a clueless person. ...

But DO SOMETHING. By letting one person get away with it, you give ...... While many of us
blogging bloggers have been doing battle against splogs and ...
So I'm going to tell you what we all wish someone had told us. I'll start by telling you .... The thing to do when you get fouled is not to lose your cool. ...
All my suppositions may be wrong, naturally. But I do know this: many ..... If you can make your rival loose hope, then you can score an easier victory. ..."

Irishone, you seriously need to relax. This is a political forum -- you come here to discuss politics with other people, not rant about the monsters in your computer.

At least for now, I won't ban you or lock your threads because that will only feed your paranoia, but let's try to keep it under control.

Alright man. No it won't feed my paranoia... it will just annoy me... these people seem to spend alot of time trying to make me look crazy... it is hard to just ignore it. I was talking politics, but someone distracted this thread to my condition... then this thread basically just got out of control... not to mention they have been messing with me all day. They changed the font when I was writing... I am flattered with the time they spend on me, but when does it end? last time I opened this, I couldn't see your response... they are destroying my life and I don't know who to turn too because I have a condition which completely discredits anything I say.

Werbung:
Back