New Harris Poll shows Palin with 48% of the vote.

PLC1

Staff member
A new Harris poll is showing Palin a likely winner in '12. Among likely voters, asked who they would vote for if the election were today:

48%: Palin
10% Gingrich
12% Romney
15% McCain

Not only that, but when the potential running mates are added, the numbers are even stronger;

If Palin were to choose a plan being discussed just recently, and name Hillary Clinton as a running mate in a bipartisan run for the Whitehouse, would you be likely to vote for:

Palin/Clinton: 58%
Obama/Biden: 31%
Undecided: 11%

Read more here

Werbung:
You did get the Godless communist part right though. Glad you've seen the light. Lol.

Palin & Bachmann

450x362-alg_sarah-palin_michele-bachmann.jpg

425617594v2_240x240_Front.jpg

I can't even imagine two women running this country. The PMS and menopause episodes would be unbearable.

I will never vote for Palin. She's a quitter and a money-grabber.

of course there is that whole issue of cold day in hell when Clinton would run with Palin...Its never a good idea to have your VP 20000 times smarter and more qualified then you are. Also can you imagine the tea party if Palin was running with a godless communist? :)

Now wait a minute..Bill and Hillary both claim to be believers..

just sayin
doug

open prayer to any applicable diety: Oh __________, in your infinite wisdom, please allow the GOP to nominate Palin/Bachman or Bachman/Palin to the presidental race. And please show closeups of the faces of Romney and Trump immediatly after the nomination with hi-res cameras so I can download them onto my mac. And, if, you decide to actually elect them, thank you in advance for destroying the GOP in only 4 years.

open prayer to any applicable diety: Oh __________, in your infinite wisdom, please allow the GOP to nominate Palin/Bachman or Bachman/Palin to the presidental race. And please show closeups of the faces of Romney and Trump immediatly after the nomination with hi-res cameras so I can download them onto my mac. And, if, you decide to actually elect them, thank you in advance for destroying the GOP in only 4 years.

it is a nice idea to have 2 such horribly bad candidates on the top of the ticket...but keep in mind, there are a lot of dumb people out there who may may accidentally elect them...and thats 4 years of death to the GOP of course...but also 4 years of crushing pain for Americans across the nation...Its not worth risking all those peoples livelihood for simple political gain...as much as I would love to have a crystal ball that showed voters what would happen if they really got there way.

it is a nice idea to have 2 such horribly bad candidates on the top of the ticket...but keep in mind, there are a lot of dumb people out there who may may accidentally elect them...and thats 4 years of death to the GOP of course...but also 4 years of crushing pain for Americans across the nation...Its not worth risking all those peoples livelihood for simple political gain...as much as I would love to have a crystal ball that showed voters what would happen if they really got there way.

As much as I loathe Bachmann and Palin (neither of which will win the nomination), they look more appealing after suffering through President Obama.

Palin and even more so Bachmann...would make me push to let W run again if I had to...And W was bad enough I would have taken Nixon over him...so that says something.

As I have been saying for a couple years, I would love to see Paul Ryan run, but it is not to be anytime soon.

For now, I still like Romney.

As I have been saying for a couple years, I would love to see Paul Ryan run, but it is not to be anytime soon.

For now, I still like Romney.

I do not like Romney due to his silence during BO's reign of terror. I am afraid he is another W type republican.

If America is to be saved from the leftist disaster we are in, we need someone capable of destroying the Left. Looks like Trump is the only one capable at this time.

And, so what if he is a Mormon. Means nothing to me, but the Left and their media will use it to marginalize Romney and scare off voters.

Romney can't win..he is a Mormon and he voted for the basically Obama health care plan...when he was Gov..

He can overcome that...ultimately he was elected to serve the people of MA at the time, and that is what he did.

If he plays up his economic experience enough he can overcome healthcare in my opinion.

Werbung:
I do not like Romney due to his silence during BO's reign of terror. I am afraid he is another W type republican.

If America is to be saved from the leftist disaster we are in, we need someone capable of destroying the Left. Looks like Trump is the only one capable at this time.

And, so what if he is a Mormon. Means nothing to me, but the Left and their media will use it to marginalize Romney and scare off voters.

Romney was out making speeches and doing events during Obama, but it was not news really because he is not an elected official.

Trump's entire "candidacy" seems like more of a joke right now than anything else....he is going to have to undergo some dramatic changes to really make a run at anything.

Back