Sotomayer is a RACIST!

Shoot a dart and you will hit someone that is less RACIST than SotoMayer.

It's not just the RACIST statement but her actions and judgements that exhibit racism.

Obama could have picked a more normal person as most aren't racist. But who knows, he seems to surround himself with these types.

Birds of a feather stick ...?

Werbung:

It's not just the RACIST statement but her actions and judgements that exhibit racism.

Obama could have picked a more normal person as most aren't racist. But who knows, he seems to surround himself with these types.

obama wants his reflection in his pick, she is not as bad as obama so considering he is looking for his mirror twin we should be happy this is as bad as it got, cuz it could have been a whole lot worse.

you just say that becuse you hate non whites

Can we all just agree that President George H. W. Bush was a closeted racist lover?

George Bush senior went out... searched the country over for a totally unqualified racist person to appoint to judge... and picked Sonya Sotomayor.

Are Conservative really seriously this stupid to be flailing around with this Republican appointee Red Herring.:rolleyes:

Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, Sonya Sotomayer are birds of a feather.

Make no mistake, Sotomayer is a RACIST!.
She has never claimed she misspoke or made errors in her rulings.

It's all about race in this appointment.
Obama picked her because she is Hispanic and a RACIST!

Can we all just agree that President George H. W. Bush was a closeted racist lover?

George Bush senior went out... searched the country over for a totally unqualified racist person to appoint to judge... and picked Sonya Sotomayor.

Are Conservative really seriously this stupid to be flailing around with this Republican appointee Red Herring.:rolleyes:

yes, see post above

yes, see post above

I know... they're so upset with anything our President does that they go off in stupid directions not even realising.......................... THEY'RE CRACKING ON THEIR OWN POLITICAL PARTY!:D

Well I guess when ya got nothing... you use nothing... or you use something backward. Who knows what goes through their minds? But I can tell ya this... IT AIN'T WIKIPEDIA!
:D

I know... they're so upset with anything our President does that they go off in stupid directions not even realising.......................... THEY'RE CRACKING ON THEIR OWN POLITICAL PARTY!:D

Well I guess when ya got nothing... you use nothing... or you use something backward. Who knows what goes through their minds? But I can tell ya this... IT AIN'T WIKIPEDIA!
:D

I saw that republicans made there own wikipedia even...I guess they wanted a solid source of lies and misinformation they could all use to keep the story strait. :)

Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, Sonya Sotomayer are birds of a feather.

Make no mistake, Sotomayer is a RACIST!.
She has never claimed she misspoke or made errors in her rulings.

It's all about race in this appointment.
Obama picked her because she is Hispanic and a RACIST!

I think there is a chance that she is pro life and if not full blown pro life at least not an abortion fanatic like obama and his followers.

I can live with her being a racist if the pay off is she is pro life.

well if you belive that, then I can be asured she is very pro choice :)

You got that right!

Pandora knows Sotomayor is PRO-CHOICE:) just like the next 2 or 3 justices will be. She can't understand the fact that this decision was made 4 DECADES AGO!

And she certainly will say anything to put up some type of false hope that she's not loosing more ground by the day in this witch hunt to push women back into the deadly 1950's.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN>>>> Women won't go back!

First lady Michelle Obama joins push for Sotomayor
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS Associated Press Writer The Associated Press
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:37 PM EDT
<<EDITED>>
Hours earlier, Gingrich told supporters in a letter that he shouldn't have called Sotomayor a racist, adding that the word had been "perhaps too strong and direct." But he said the 2001 speech that prompted his remark, in which Sotomayor said she hoped the rulings of a "wise Latina" would be better than those of a white male without similar experiences, was still unacceptable.

Gingrich conceded that Sotomayor's rulings have "shown more caution and moderation" than her speeches and writings, but he said the 2001 comments "reveal a betrayal of a fundamental principle of the American system — that everyone is equal before the law."

http://www.mediacomtoday.com/news/r...ass&action=4&lang=en&_LT=HOME_NKNWC00L4_UNEWS

Let us recap...the RNC {who is organization is still as Lilly White and has nada seated member of any race} has this spokes person come out and calls a appointee a 'RACIST' and then because the RNC hasn't anything else to throw at this nominee they blow this 'RACIST ISSUE' into a whirl wind of inflated bad gas!!!

Now Gingrich is back pedaling like he's stuck in reverse and trying to get away from the 'bad gas' aroma that he stunk up the White House with to start with...LMAO You can't write stupid **** like this...it just doesn't happen any better!!!

You got that right!

Pandora knows Sotomayor is PRO-CHOICE:) just like the next 2 or 3 justices will be. She can't understand the fact that this decision was made 4 DECADES AGO!

And she certainly will say anything to put up some type of false hope that she's not loosing more ground by the day in this witch hunt to push women back into the deadly 1950's.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN>>>> Women won't go back!

obama's naral rating is 100 percent because he is willing to kill the kid even outside the womb. John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) had like an 85 and he is pro partial birth abortion.

Here is a letter from the head of NARAL, she doesnt seem to be very convinced about Sotomayer's pro abortion stand.

NARAL's Cryptic Response on Sotomayor
Wednesday May 27, 2009
I suggested yesterday that pro-choice and pro-life activists had jumped the gun by assuming Sonia Sotomayor to be an ardent pro-choicer.

Today comes this email from Nancy Keenan, the president of NARAL Pro-Choice America. It doesn't exactly sound like Keenan is 100% confident they have a passionate pro-choicer on their hands: "America's pro-choice majority is eager to learn more about President Obama's nominee.....Tell your senators that Judge Sonia Sotomayor deserves a fair hearing that includes questions about Roe v. Wade."

Dear ----, Ask your senators to ensure Judge Sonia Sotomayor gets a fair hearing that includes questions about the right to privacy.

Today, President Obama nominated Judge Sonia Sotomayor to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Judge Sotomayor has a distinguished record of professional accomplishments as a judge, prosecutor, and community leader, and America's pro-choice majority is eager to learn more about President Obama's nominee.

Make sure the Senate gives Judge Sotomayor a fair hearing so we can learn more about her views on the right to privacy.

Discussion about Roe v. Wade will--and must--be part of this nomination process. The vast majority of Americans support the values of freedom and privacy this ruling represents. As you know, choice hangs in the balance on the Supreme Court as the last two major choice-related cases were decided by a five-to-four margin.

Tell your senators that Judge Sonia Sotomayor deserves a fair hearing that includes questions about Roe v. Wade.

This is an extraordinary time for our cause--a chance to fill a seat on the Supreme Court with a champion of privacy and freedom. It's up to us to make our voices heard.

Thank you for taking action and speaking out.

My best,
Nancy Keenan
President, NARAL Pro-Choice America

http://blog.beliefnet.com/stevenwaldman/2009/05/narals-lukewarm-response-on-so.html

If Naral was sure about her abortion views they wouldnt be asking people to ask about it. Its at least something I can like about the woman

Werbung:
obama's naral rating is 100 percent because he is willing to kill the kid even outside the womb. John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) had like an 85 and he is pro partial birth abortion.

Here is a letter from the head of NARAL, she doesnt seem to be very convinced about Sotomayer's pro abortion stand.

NARAL's Cryptic Response on Sotomayor
Wednesday May 27, 2009
I suggested yesterday that pro-choice and pro-life activists had jumped the gun by assuming Sonia Sotomayor to be an ardent pro-choicer.

Today comes this email from Nancy Keenan, the president of NARAL Pro-Choice America. It doesn't exactly sound like Keenan is 100% confident they have a passionate pro-choicer on their hands: "America's pro-choice majority is eager to learn more about President Obama's nominee.....Tell your senators that Judge Sonia Sotomayor deserves a fair hearing that includes questions about Roe v. Wade."

Dear ----, Ask your senators to ensure Judge Sonia Sotomayor gets a fair hearing that includes questions about the right to privacy.

Today, President Obama nominated Judge Sonia Sotomayor to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Judge Sotomayor has a distinguished record of professional accomplishments as a judge, prosecutor, and community leader, and America's pro-choice majority is eager to learn more about President Obama's nominee.

Make sure the Senate gives Judge Sotomayor a fair hearing so we can learn more about her views on the right to privacy.

Discussion about Roe v. Wade will--and must--be part of this nomination process. The vast majority of Americans support the values of freedom and privacy this ruling represents. As you know, choice hangs in the balance on the Supreme Court as the last two major choice-related cases were decided by a five-to-four margin.

Tell your senators that Judge Sonia Sotomayor deserves a fair hearing that includes questions about Roe v. Wade.

This is an extraordinary time for our cause--a chance to fill a seat on the Supreme Court with a champion of privacy and freedom. It's up to us to make our voices heard.

Thank you for taking action and speaking out.

My best,
Nancy Keenan
President, NARAL Pro-Choice America

http://blog.beliefnet.com/stevenwaldman/2009/05/narals-lukewarm-response-on-so.html

If Naral was sure about her abortion views they wouldnt be asking people to ask about it. Its at least something I can like about the woman

You are misinterpreting the letter.

There are multiple things going on here.

First: NARAL wants to push for a "fair hearing". Read that... don't let Conservative anti-choice nutbags try and derail this process.

Secondly: NARAL is simply promoting their own cause by making it abundantly clear why CHOICE is the correct position to be on for everybody.

If you think President Obama doesn't know EXACTLY where Judge Sotomayor stands on the CHOICE issue and that he is 100% positive she would uphold Roe... go ahead and feel like that. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

But you are only going to be severely disappointed. Judge Sotomayor is firmly pro-choice. And she's also smart enough to know you keep these types of issues out of any real polarizing public debate when you are about to be confirmed to the high court.

Back