Sotomayer is a RACIST!

You are misinterpreting the letter.

There are multiple things going on here.

First: NARAL wants to push for a "fair hearing". Read that... don't let Conservative anti-choice nutbags try and derail this process.

Secondly: NARAL is simply promoting their own cause by making it abundantly clear why CHOICE is the correct position to be on for everybody.

If you think President Obama doesn't know EXACTLY where Judge Sotomayor stands on the CHOICE issue and that he is 100% positive she would uphold Roe... go ahead and feel like that. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

But you are only going to be severely disappointed. Judge Sotomayor is firmly pro-choice. And she's also smart enough to know you keep these types of issues out of any real polarizing public debate when you are about to be confirmed to the high court.

We are stuck with this woman no matter what. So Ill have to get used to her.

You keep saying she is firmly pro choice, can you direct me to where you read about this?

I would rather get disapointed instead of later :)

Werbung:
Soto is a RACIST pig.

However if it were true that she supports life, this would be an interesting twist.

Even if she descriminates against whites, maybe babies will have a chance.

Lord knows white males are screwed anyhow!

But I suspect she will be pro-death for babies, when all is said and done.

Soto is a card carrying member of La Raza, or the "Tan Klan", as it is known by those who know their agenda.

Soto is a RACIST pig.

However if it were true that she supports life, this would be an interesting twist.

Racist or not she is going to be confermed, I do hope though that she is more pro life than the left thinks.

Do I think she's a racist? I'm undecided. Based on one statement I might be tempted to say no. But I don't know her in real life so I can't say for sure.

BUT.

The fact that if a white man had said the same thing only switching White for Hispanic, and Woman for man, he would be hounded by the media and never in a million years be allowed on the SCOTUS. There would be no question that he is a filthy racist.

That's where it is unfair and what the outrage is/should be about.

Not to mention that anyone stupid enough to make a public statement like that is too stupid to be on the SCOTUS.

Soto is a RACIST pig.

I also hear she drinks aborted baby blood and has killed 4 white men herself in hate crimes!

The obvious thing is that Judge Sotomayor is EXTREMELY QUALIFIED.

And it's ridiculous to call somebody a racist for being proud of their ethnic heritage. And when talking about the Supreme Court since it has always been from the dawn of its existence almost totally a white male club... and NEVER had an Hispanic... comments saying a Hispanic could reach as good or better decisions is perfectly understandable and not improper in any way.

If someone could post (but they can't) a pattern of rulings where she leaned to inappropriately help Hispanics that would show that she doesn't look at the law as the most important thing when making her legal decisions.

But in fact looking at her percentages she's been more likely to rule against minorities than for in such cases that have come before her.

And add to that if she's such a radical racist bigot for the Hispanic cause (I feel dumber for even saying that:))... then who is the Grand Puba of this way of thinking?

Obviously REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT GEORGE H.W. BUSH WHO APPOINTED HER TO THE BENCH IN THE FIRST PLACE!:D

You Conservatives got nothin'... you guys would try to character assassinate her regardless even if it was just because she dyed her hair.:D

The obvious thing is that Judge Sotomayor is EXTREMELY QUALIFIED.

And it's ridiculous to call somebody a racist for being proud of their ethnic heritage. And when talking about the Supreme Court since it has always been from the dawn of its existence almost totally a white male club... and NEVER had an Hispanic... comments saying a Hispanic could reach as good or better decisions is perfectly understandable and not improper in any way.

If someone could post (but they can't) a pattern of rulings where she leaned to inappropriately help Hispanics that would show that she doesn't look at the law as the most important thing when making her legal decisions.

But in fact looking at her percentages she's been more likely to rule against minorities than for in such cases that have come before her.

And add to that if she's such a radical racist bigot for the Hispanic cause (I feel dumber for even saying that:))... then who is the Grand Puba of this way of thinking?

Obviously REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT GEORGE H.W. BUSH WHO APPOINTED HER TO THE BENCH IN THE FIRST PLACE!:D

You Conservatives got nothin'... you guys would try to character assassinate her regardless even if it was just because she dyed her hair.:D

We've got nothing?

You stated that she's extremely qualified, and that it was obvious and then failed to show why she's qualified. I don't think it's obvious at all.

And this spin you libs keep putting on obvious racism is disgraceful. I used to actually believe you all were against racism when in reality, racism is quite fine with you all as long as the right people are doing it.

We've got nothing?

You stated that she's extremely qualified, and that it was obvious and then failed to show why she's qualified. I don't think it's obvious at all.

And this spin you libs keep putting on obvious racism is disgraceful. I used to actually believe you all were against racism when in reality, racism is quite fine with you all as long as the right people are doing it.

Well you don't watch the news then I guess. Because even several high profile Republicants have went on record saying she's extremely qualified, say she has exactly the credentials one would look for in a justice... such as Sessions and Hatch and several others.

That's why the whiny losers on the Right... the Druggie Limbaugh crowd... are floundering around trying to promoting this stupid Red Herring about racisum... because you have nothing else to go to.:D

Add to that REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT GEORGE H.W. BUSH APPOINTED HER TO THE BENCH IN THE FIRST PLACE... and you look really dumb complaining about her now.

Come on dude if you ain't got no heat quit throwing like a girl... oh did I say girl!:D

Well you don't watch the news then I guess. Because even several high profile Republicants have went on record saying she's extremely qualified, say she has exactly the credentials one would look for in a justice... such as Sessions and Hatch and several others.

That's why the whiny losers on the Right... the Druggie Limbaugh crowd... are floundering around trying to promoting this stupid Red Herring about racisum... because you have nothing else to go to.:D

Add to that REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT GEORGE H.W. BUSH APPOINTED HER TO THE BENCH IN THE FIRST PLACE... and you look really dumb complaining about her now.

Come on dude if you ain't got no heat quit throwing like a girl... oh did I say girl!:D

yeah, you still fail to show why she's extremely qualified, all you got is jabs at Rush Limbaugh.

YOU got nothing.

Werbung:
yeah, you still fail to show why she's extremely qualified, all you got is jabs at Rush Limbaugh.

YOU got nothing.

Well beside the fact you can't understand that A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT George H.W. Bush first appointed her to the bench and she's been moved up the ranks since with massive Congressional approval you also can't open a video clip huh?

OK I'll tell you about it then...graduating at the VERY TOP of your class @ Princeton University Summa Cum Laude and then editor of the Yale Law Review... are "smart things"!:rolleyes:

And I'll yet again post another history of accomplishments & qualifications... click on the center arrow...

Back