Sotomayer is a RACIST!

Honorable she is not, RACIST yes.

An endorsement by George Bush may have been for hetr pro-life views.
And he may have been wrong.

But again her career is littered with racially biased judgements.

It's all about the color of your skin to Soto.

White buys need not apply for jobs or handouts in a Soto world.

She lives and breathes in racial terms.

Werbung:
yeah, you still fail to show why she's extremely qualified, all you got is jabs at Rush Limbaugh.

YOU got nothing.

Sotomayer is going to be confirmed whether the Faux News watching Limbaugh listening jerks in the white hoods like it or not.

It's been 15 years since a Democrat put somebody on the Supreme Court...long overdue. Obama is likely to get several more opportunities during his two terms, hopefully he'll be successful in moving the court back towards the center and away from this distressing right wing turn it's taken.

Sotomayer is going to be confirmed whether the Faux News watching Limbaugh listening jerks in the white hoods like it or not.

It's been 15 years since a Democrat put somebody on the Supreme Court...long overdue. Obama is likely to get several more opportunities during his two terms, hopefully he'll be successful in moving the court back towards the center and away from this distressing right wing turn it's taken.

Oh Popeye, I hope to GOD you are wrong about the 2 terms, but you are right about her getting confirmation. She will get it. There are way worse he could have picked so we should be glad and the last two were conservative picks so its all fair enough to stick a lib on the bench.

But it should be ok to say what we like or dont like about her, it won't change the fact she is going to get confirmation but its gives everyone a chance to say how they feel.

I am sure you were not jumping up and down for joy when Roberts got picked or any of the conservatives.

George Bush appointed her because she was qualified.

Judicial Career

• U.S. Appeals Court judge, 2nd Circuit, 1998-present

• U.S. District Court judge, 1992-1998

• Nominated to federal bench by Bush in 1991, Clinton in 1997

Government/Legal Career

• Former N.Y. County Assistant District Attorney, 1979-1984

• Former private practice attorney, Pavia & Harcourt, New York, 1984-1992

Politics

• Confirmed by Senate 67-29 in 1998

• Confirmation to current seat took over 1 year

• Was unopposed in 1991 confirmation process

• Would be first Hispanic Supreme Court justice

• Would be third female Supreme Court Justice (second on current Court)

Education

• J.D., Yale Law School, 1979

• B.A., Princeton, 1976 (summa cum laude)

Academic Positions

• Adjunct Professor, New York University School of Law since 1998; lecturer-in-law, Columbia Law School, since 1999

Professional Associations

• American Bar Association

• Puerto Rican Bar Association

• Hispanic National Bar Association

• Association of Judges of Hispanic Heritage

• New York Women's Bar Association

Judicial Committees & Activities

• Former Member, Second Circuit Task Force on Gender, Racial and Ethnic Fairness in the Courts

Other Activities

Former member, Board of Directors, New York City Campaign Finance Board; Former member, Board of Directors, State of New York Mortgage Agency; Former member, Board of Directors, Puerto Rican Legal Defense & Education Fund; Former member, Board of Directors, Maternity Center Association; Former member, New York City Campaign Public Finance Board (Mayor's Appointee); Former member, Board of Directors, State of New York Mortgage Agency (Governor's Appointee)

Honors & Awards

Herbert L. Lehman College, Degree of Law Honoris Causa, 1999; Brooklyn Law School Degree of Juris Doctor Honoris Causa, 2001; Princeton University, Degree of Juris Doctor Honoris Causa, 2001;

And the Red Herring that it's racist for a a minority be proud of her heritage is bogus as well.

Show me one specific case where she discriminated in favor of Hispanics.

Agreed.

The fact is the Radical Right are Obstructionists. All they do is try and slow down progresses and block when they can. This has become their trademark move. It's tedious but it will be easy to put forward as a campaign tool against them in the next election.

And they are totally alienating a huge number of Hispanic votes by this ridiculous... drag her name through the mud and condemn her for being a proud Latina woman, tactic.

That's another good campaign commercial.

The Republicants are a Party in exile for good reason... and they just keep loosing more & more ground listening to their Party leader Druggie Limbaugh.:)

Show me one specific case where she discriminated in favor of Hispanics.[/COLOR][/I]

I don't think the problem is she is racist in favor of hispanics but racist against white's and especially white males.

Apparently its not just once but 3 or more times she made the latina women make better judgements than white males comment. We were lead to believe by obama that it was a random slip up that she would do over if she could but its something she has said a few times.

But she is still a far better pick than many others he could have chosen so its all good. The white males on the bench will whip her in to shape if she tries anything funny :p

Well beside the fact you can't understand that A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT George H.W. Bush first appointed her to the bench and she's been moved up the ranks since with massive Congressional approval you also can't open a video clip huh?

OK I'll tell you about it then...graduating at the VERY TOP of your class @ Princeton University Summa Cum Laude and then editor of the Yale Law Review... are "smart things"!:rolleyes:

And I'll yet again post another history of accomplishments & qualifications... click on the center arrow...

So you are saying that she's extremely qualified because a Republican gave her her first big appointment?

OK, I'll give you that one. If a Republican gave her an appointment she must be the right person for the job.

Werbung:

You are accusing me of being in the KKK?

You are way too small-minded to have any meaningful dialog with. Goodbye troll.

Back