Was I right all along ?

the annoying thing

I have often suggested life came from space of course I can not prove how life got started none of us can ,
But life has to have some point that origin and we will never know for sure .

Werbung:

I have often suggested life came from space of course I can not prove how life got started none of us can ,
But life has to have some point that origin and we will never know for sure .
Life could not possibly have begun with a single life form and evolved from there

Life could not possibly have begun with a single life form and evolved from there
You believe in god correct Mark . Think about that just a bit in regard to a single life forum. Could have a single life forum spread life in the stars . What would have the power to do that ?

My point being if you believe in god creating . We have no clue how that happened . It could of taken billions of years to create and perfect to his liking , evolution and religion can go together very well if you think about it openly and not close minded like some of our liberal here such as Boris and LUG NUT THE MORON.

You believe in god correct Mark . Think about that just a bit in regard to a single life forum. Could have a single life forum spread life in the stars . What would have the power to do that ?

My point being if you believe in god creating . We have no clue how that happened . It could of taken billions of years to create and perfect to his liking , evolution and religion can go together very well if you think about it openly and not close minded like some of our liberal here such as Boris and LUG NUT THE MORON.
Life forms eat other life forms in order to survive and grow. A single or just a few life forms could not have survived in an environment that contained only a few life forms. When life originated on earth it was massive in scope.

Life forms eat other life forms in order to survive and grow. A single or just a few life forms could not have survived in an environment that contained only a few life forms. When life originated on earth it was massive in scope.
Physicochemical mechanisms
  • Based on hypernaturalism, we could posit that the Creator made use of physicochemical mechanisms to bring about life’s emergence. In this schema, the Creator does not suspend the laws and processes of nature (which He Himself designed and put in place) to create life, but rather works through these laws and processes.
as I said evolution and god beliefs can go together if you think about it. Because no one really knows how life started or how the universe was born also. 2 of the greatest mysteries in life,

What life forms do plants eat, moron
You are such a science moron

What life forms do plants eat, moron
You are such a science moron
LOL look who calling other a moron when it comes to SCIENCE the MORON who claims science is right 99.9999n percent of the time.

So plants do not eat lifeforms , according to the MORON AKA LUG NUT. Well MORON some indeed do eat other forms of life.
If you really were as smart as you say you would know that but your actually a ignorant Narcissist .

You see MORON some plants do eat other life forms indeed . I knew that from about age 7 when we talked about them in school.LOL YOUR suck a moron calling others a moron when its you who are wrong as usual .
You do not even know what science is Dummy.

LOL look who calling other a moron when it comes to SCIENCE the MORON who claims science is right 99.9999n percent of the time.

So plants do not eat lifeforms , according to the MORON AKA LUG NUT. Well MORON some indeed do eat other forms of life.
If you really were as smart as you say you would know that but your actually a ignorant Narcissist .

You see MORON some plants do eat other life forms indeed . I knew that from about age 7 when we talked about them in school.LOL YOUR suck a moron calling others a moron when its you who are wrong as usual .
You do not even know what science is Dummy.

In general plants live on light water and co2
Not other life forms
Proving mark wrong

In general plants live on light water and co2
Not other life forms
Proving mark wrong
I j=st proved him right and you wrong MORON and some plants some need sunlight some do not. and plants et nutriments . Proving you wrong is easy because your a moron\ lol,

All plants do not use sunlight either moron such as mushrooms .
And some do eat other live creatures .

You should STFU and stop making your self look so stupid while you can . MORON.

I j=st proved him right and you wrong MORON and some plants some need sunlight some do not. and plants et nutriments . Proving you wrong is easy because your a moron\ lol,

All plants do not use sunlight either moron such as mushrooms .
And some do eat other live creatures .

You should STFU and stop making your self look so stupid while you can . MORON.
Again I said plants as a general class
Plants in general prove mark is wrong

Or do you agree with him, moron?

Again I said plants as a general class
Plants in general prove mark is wrong

Or do you agree with him, moron?
NO they do not and you can nit put all plants in a classification you MORON no more then you can all mammals or fish .

You just keep adding the MORON layers on top of each other trying to prove your right when you a narcissus moron who can not stand to be wrong . HOW pathetic you are MORON . lol no wonder you do not have kids you can not find someone as stupid as you are to breed with LOL.

Carnivorous plants attract, trap and digest animals for the nutrients they contain. There are currently around 630 species of carnivorous plant known to science.

^30 species that eat other life forms . MORON MORON MORON MORON . You should have it branded on your forehead .
But you keep trying to prove you self right.

NO they do not and you can nit put all plants in a classification you MORON no more then you can all mammals or fish .

You just keep adding the MORON layers on top of each other trying to prove your right when you a narcissus moron who can not stand to be wrong . HOW pathetic you are MORON . lol no wonder you do not have kids you can not find someone as stupid as you are to breed with LOL.

Carnivorous plants attract, trap and digest animals for the nutrients they contain. There are currently around 630 species of carnivorous plant known to science.

^30 species that eat other life forms . MORON MORON MORON MORON . You should have it branded on your forehead .
But you keep trying to prove you self right.
Yes a small number of plants eat life forms but as a class they don't
I proved your bf was wrong so you had to leap to his defense
How adorable

Werbung:
Plants do not eat remains of former living creatures but all living creatures besides plants do eat the remains of formerly living creatures.

Autotrophs are known as producers because they are able to make their own food from raw materials and energy. Examples include plants, algae, and some types of bacteria.

so not just plants. you were wrong..again. lol

5 seconds of googling would have prevented you from looking like a moron. lol

Back