Was I right all along ?

You said they don't eat life forms but were proven wrong and you said they all need light when they do no and all plants are different species like others creatures and in case you didn't know they actually communicate with eachotger.
The problem is you're a narcissistic a****** with a huge ego who thinks you're never wrong when the fact is you're wrong all the time and not man enough to admit it you're it.
You remind me of trump and Biden . Your just like them .both cannot admit when they're wrong they're both narcissists and have huge egos they lie about themselves constantly and their accomplishments and both of them think they're smart you're just like them an idiot moron a real man could admit he was wrong you can't because you're a coward and can't stand to see yourself as you really are
plants in general don't eat other life forms. that is a true statement

when you say things like "plants" or "mammals" or 'people" you are referring, in common usage, to the general class, for which there are always exceptions.

"people have ten fingers" would be considered a true statement, even if, for example, some people are rarely born with a different number

Werbung:
plants in general don't eat other life forms. that is a true statement

when you say things like "plants" or "mammals" or 'people" you are referring, in common usage, to the general class, for which there are always exceptions.

"people have ten fingers" would be considered a true statement, even if, for example, some people are rarely born with a different number
Wrong Moron. That why the words most and some exist. Tell the truth MOron you didn't know and are going to keep on posting your weasel excuses and lies.
Mark made a partial error he was right but wrong and he was man enough to admit that he made a mistake unlike you who are too big of a coward and a narcissist they ever do it everyone hears laughing at you.
You keep trying to weasel your way out of your claim that they do not and all plants need light.
So now your going after mark again because he's a nice person and you have to find so way to make yourself feel big and powerful and smart to feed your massive ego. Lol what a ass clown a coward and weasel you are.

Wrong Moron. That why the words most and some exist. Tell the truth MOron you didn't know and are going to keep on posting your weasel excuses and lies.
Mark made a partial error he was right but wrong and he was man enough to admit that he made a mistake unlike you who are too big of a coward and a narcissist they ever do it everyone hears laughing at you.
You keep trying to weasel your way out of your claim that they do not and all plants need light.
So now your going after mark again because he's a nice person and you have to find so way to make yourself feel big and powerful and smart to feed your massive ego. Lol what a ass clown a coward and weasel you are.

nope.

so you think the statement "people have ten fingers" is wrong? common usage would make that clearly to apply in general,
but you are a moron.

now, if i had said ALL plants, then i'd be wrong, but I didn't, so I wasn't. duh

nope.

so you think the statement "people have ten fingers" is wrong? common usage would make that clearly to apply in general,
but you are a moron.

now, if i had said ALL plants, then i'd be wrong, but I didn't, so I wasn't. duh
Yes it is wrong just like you saying plants do not eat other things are alive. What would be right MORON was if you said most just as if mark had said some. Your wrong plain and simple there are over 200 classifications for plants alone.
All people do not have 10 fingers . Thats like saying all people have only 1 penis . it would be wrong .

Again why not be a MON LIKE MARK , He said he was mistaken but you cant do that can you and never have been able to do.
Your a Narcissist with a giant ego and you can bot stand it when your wrong and never admit it.
Your not a real man at at all .

Yes it is wrong just like you saying plants do not eat other things are alive. What would be right MORON was if you said most just as if mark had said some. Your wrong plain and simple there are over 200 classifications for plants alone.
All people do not have 10 fingers . Thats like saying all people have only 1 penis . it would be wrong .

Again why not be a MON LIKE MARK , He said he was mistaken but you cant do that can you and never have been able to do.
Your a Narcissist with a giant ego and you can bot stand it when your wrong and never admit it.
Your not a real man at at all .

i wasn't wrong. common usage for words like "plants" would mean a general reference, not referring to minor exceptions.

"humans have ten fingers"...is that a lie? yes or no?

i wasn't wrong. common usage for words like "plants" would mean a general reference, not referring to minor exceptions.

"humans have ten fingers"...is that a lie? yes or no?
Yes you are wrong and its killing you. Your weasel ways can not help you now.
Most people have heard of mushrooms and know they glow in the dark and almost all people have heard of being fly traps and other such point except you MORON.

Some people are born with out hands or arms or fingers some have more then 10.

Your wrong in your huge bloated narcissistic ego or not allow you to admit that ass clown

Yes you are wrong and its killing you. Your weasel ways can not help you now.
Most people have heard of mushrooms and know they glow in the dark and almost all people have heard of being fly traps and other such point except you MORON.

Some people are born with out hands or arms or fingers some have more then 10.

Your wrong in your huge bloated narcissistic ego or not allow you to admit that ass clown
so "humans have ten fingers" in general conversation would be a lie?
yes or no?

you said all life forms eat other life forms
plants are life forms which don't eat other life forms.
you were just plain wrong and too arrogant to directly admit it. lol

you are a science moron. an arrogant one at that.
To be fair I should tell you that I watched a nature film several months ago in which the narrator said dead fish nourish trees by supplying them with nutrients. I don't know how that might fit into your rather narrow application, but here is some info for your benefit:

HOW WE RESTORE LAND AND WATERWAYS

Save the Redwoods League helps restore redwood forests by removing unnatural features that can harm plants and animals and by re-creating natural processes and structures lost through decades of human intervention.
Home » What We Do » Our Work » Restore » How We Restore Land and Waterways
In the turquoise waters of rivers running past the towering giants of coast redwood forest, salmon once were so abundant that some say you could catch them with your hands. Others say the salmon runs were so thick you could walk across the streams on their backs.
Big trees and big fish — coast redwoods, salmon and trout—depend on each other. Redwoods help provide the cool, clear streams that salmon need, slowing erosion that would otherwise cause sediment to suffocate the fish eggs in the gravel. The great trees also shade the water, keeping them cool, and redwoods fall into streams, creating calm, deep pools where fish take refuge from predators and fast currents. In turn, salmon supply redwoods and other plants with nutrients from their bodies after they spawn and die in their native streams.
Virtually all redwood forests have (or once had) streams in which salmon run and spawn. But after 150 years of damming, water diversion, logging and development, most of these fish species face extinction.

To be fair I should tell you that I watched a nature film several months ago in which the narrator said dead fish nourish trees by supplying them with nutrients. I don't know how that might fit into your rather narrow application, but here is some info for your benefit:

HOW WE RESTORE LAND AND WATERWAYS

Save the Redwoods League helps restore redwood forests by removing unnatural features that can harm plants and animals and by re-creating natural processes and structures lost through decades of human intervention.
Home » What We Do » Our Work » Restore » How We Restore Land and Waterways
In the turquoise waters of rivers running past the towering giants of coast redwood forest, salmon once were so abundant that some say you could catch them with your hands. Others say the salmon runs were so thick you could walk across the streams on their backs.
Big trees and big fish — coast redwoods, salmon and trout—depend on each other. Redwoods help provide the cool, clear streams that salmon need, slowing erosion that would otherwise cause sediment to suffocate the fish eggs in the gravel. The great trees also shade the water, keeping them cool, and redwoods fall into streams, creating calm, deep pools where fish take refuge from predators and fast currents. In turn, salmon supply redwoods and other plants with nutrients from their bodies after they spawn and die in their native streams.
Virtually all redwood forests have (or once had) streams in which salmon run and spawn. But after 150 years of damming, water diversion, logging and development, most of these fish species face extinction.
My narrow scheme proved your initial statement was wrong
Plants in general (so your bf doesn't have a temper tantrum again) do not require other life forms to live

Plants in general (so your bf doesn't have a temper tantrum again) do not require other life forms to live
Yes and mark was MAN enough to admit he was not totally right and had misspoke while your to be of a cowardly narcissist with a huge ego and you can not be man enough to admit you were wrong what a jerk then you have the nerve to go after mark to try and convince your self your right . LOL How many times a day do you go stand in front of a mirror ? lol

I'm not sure your claim matches the science. Are you saying that redwood forests do not suck up nutrients from the soil deposited there by other life forms that have died?

I'm not sure your claim matches the science. Are you saying that redwood forests do not suck up nutrients from the soil deposited there by other life forms that have died?
I am saying that plants in general do not require other life forms to live

Yes and mark was MAN enough to admit he was not totally right and had misspoke while your to be of a cowardly narcissist with a huge ego and you can not be man enough to admit you were wrong what a jerk then you have the nerve to go after mark to try and convince your self your right . LOL How many times a day do you go stand in front of a mirror ? lol
You seem to th8nk about standing in front of a mirror a lot. Weird

Werbung:
I am saying that plants in general do not require other life forms to live
Are you saying that plants do not live off of nutrients from dead life forms deposited in the soil, or that they do not need to live off nutrients in the soil deposited there by life forms that died?

Back