Was I right all along ?

NO just pointing out what kind of creep and poor excuse for a man you are.
Or are you going to now claim you know how life started on the earth lol I doubt you even know how your toilet works much less how life started.
Just figured I would be a fair type guy a eye for a eye type guy .
You want to talk about the weather .
More whining

Werbung:
More whining
OK I forgot your a narcissist , OK refer back to my first reply . If unable to comprehend then you go back to the back of the line again. Thankfully your only 1 or 2 in line from the back now. So I hope you do not cut a fit like a baby monkey thats hungry and go into seizures .
It is funny to watch and pathetic at the same time.
I can just see you doing this lol

OK I forgot your a narcissist , OK refer back to my first reply . If unable to comprehend then you go back to the back of the line again. Thankfully your only 1 or 2 in line from the back now. So I hope you do not cut a fit like a baby monkey thats hungry and go into seizures .
It is funny to watch and pathetic at the same time.
I can just see you doing this lol
You have weird thoughts
Seek professional help

You have weird thoughts
Seek professional help
Do not worry if I know of any one who needs your services I will send them to you lug nut so you can share your professional services .
What is it you do again ? O yes artificial insemination for small cattle and women over 400 lbs .

Life forms eat other life forms in order to survive and grow. A single or just a few life forms could not have survived in an environment that contained only a few life forms. When life originated on earth it was massive in scope.
Ya Know, I hate poke holes in this, but life, here, began with single cell critters that "ate" what was available. As more stuff became available the food chain moved up to the next level, one cells begat two cells, then 4, 8, etc., and somewhere along the line your fore-bearers crawled out of the sea. Whether or not the beginning here was a spontaneous chemical reaction event, or a salting via comets or asteroids, or God ordained as such is not worth arguing between people of faith and people who choose today's scientific theories because neither will convince the other. In the beginning there was no oxygen in the atmosphere, there were no residues of "life forms" as we know them to consume. Ipso facto the single cell critters survived on something else that was available, like simple chemical compounds. But, over the next 3,000,000,000 years a lot happened and here we are. The oxygen produced by plants eventually made life out of the sea possible, and that's where today's slugs came from. They still vote Democrap...
Dem Bumper sticker.JPG
... and leave a slim trail.

Ya Know, I hate poke holes in this, but life, here, began with single cell critters that "ate" what was available. As more stuff became available the food chain moved up to the next level, one cells begat two cells, then 4, 8, etc., and somewhere along the line your fore-bearers crawled out of the sea. Whether or not the beginning here was a spontaneous chemical reaction event, or a salting via comets or asteroids, or God ordained as such is not worth arguing between people of faith and people who choose today's scientific theories because neither will convince the other. In the beginning there was no oxygen in the atmosphere, there were no residues of "life forms" as we know them to consume. Ipso facto the single cell critters survived on something else that was available, like simple chemical compounds. But, over the next 3,000,000,000 years a lot happened and here we are. The oxygen produced by plants eventually made life out of the sea possible, and that's where today's slugs came from. They still vote Democrap...
View attachment 10727
... and leave a slim trail.
Evolutionists speculate that earth originally had no oxygen in its atmosphere. They are forced to believe that assumption because science has proven that amino acids cannot originate in an oxygenated environment. The problem with the speculation that primitive earth lacked oxygen is that living creatures cannot survive without oxygen.

God did not have to create amino acids in an oxygenated atmosphere because He simply created massive numbers of fully developed life forms in an instant in an oxygenated atmosphere.

Do not worry if I know of any one who needs your services I will send them to you lug nut so you can share your professional services .
What is it you do again ? O yes artificial insemination for small cattle and women over 400 lbs .

that seems to be your fantasy,not mine.

Evolutionists speculate that earth originally had no oxygen in its atmosphere. They are forced to believe that assumption because science has proven that amino acids cannot originate in an oxygenated environment. The problem with the speculation that primitive earth lacked oxygen is that living creatures cannot survive without oxygen.

God did not have to create amino acids in an oxygenated atmosphere because He simply created massive numbers of fully developed life forms in an instant in an oxygenated atmosphere.

you claimed not to have answers about plants because you aren't a botanist but now you claim to know how life was created. lol.

your posts show you are a science moron, so I guess believing in your religious view of science makes sense.

you claimed not to have answers about plants because you aren't a botanist but now you claim to know how life was created. lol.

your posts show you are a science moron, so I guess believing in your religious view of science makes sense.
I can read and comprehend some science papers and I have read that science refutes commonly repeated secular speculations about the origin of life that deliberately disallow the possibility of God's involvement. Science does not disprove God, but secularists dismiss God nonetheless because of their irreligious bias.

I can read and comprehend some science papers and I have read that science refutes commonly repeated secular speculations about the origin of life that deliberately disallow the possibility of God's involvement. Science does not disprove God, but secularists dismiss God nonetheless because of their irreligious bias.

ah, so you've "read things" hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

you copy stupid "science" from creationist web sites, declares that evolution is wrong, and then claims that the bible is an accurate science textbook.

hahahahahhahahahaha

ah, so you've "read things" hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

you copy stupid "science" from creationist web sites, declares that evolution is wrong, and then claims that the bible is an accurate science textbook.

hahahahahhahahahaha
Creationists reason about scientific data. Evolutionists avoid data that does not fit their preconceived speculations.

The problem with mankind is some assume that we are now at the pinnacle of knowledge and know enough to state with authority an explanation for everything. Such is not the case, On the blackboard of knowledge, if the whole blackboard represented the sum total of knowledge, our knowledge level might equal a chalk check mark. Maybe, a small check mark.

Creationists reason about scientific data. Evolutionists avoid data that does not fit their preconceived speculations.

creationists do not reason about scientific data. duh. they start from an ASSumption and try to fit data into their beliefs. lol.

creationists do not reason about scientific data. duh. they start from an ASSumption and try to fit data into their beliefs. lol.
Speculations about the origin of the universe are not strengthened by the deliberate rejection by atheists of the possibility that God created the universe just as the Bible records it.

Werbung:
Speculations about the origin of the universe are not strengthened by the deliberate rejection by atheists of the possibility that God created the universe just as the Bible records it.

right wing word salad. lol.
no one is talking about atheists, moron.

we are talking about your claim that the bible is scientifically accurate. lol.
all backed up by..nothing but religious BS :)

Back